Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    It's a Tat so you know it's good lol. It's really unique and has some almost fruity and sweet flavors to it and looking forward to what Pete does for the Hyde this year. I grabbed the one that Jim put into John's 5k pass because didn;t think I would be able to find any but I popped this box open to have one tonight and throwing another one in my Pass to PIF for grabbing the other one.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jimmyv723:
    It's a Tat so you know it's good lol. It's really unique and has some almost fruity and sweet flavors to it and looking forward to what Pete does for the Hyde this year. I grabbed the one that Jim put into John's 5k pass because didn;t think I would be able to find any but I popped this box open to have one tonight and throwing another one in my Pass to PIF for grabbing the other one.
    Awesome, sounds really good and thanks for the info! Also, it's really cool of you to PIF that's the type of stuff that makes this place so great!
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    Awesome, sounds really good and thanks for the info! Also, it's really cool of you to PIF that's the type of stuff that makes this place so great!

Just doing what I can and looking forward to the days when I can do a lot more. Focused everything on destroying bert for the Secret Santa lmao. Really looking forward to seeing my Pass move along and progress now too.
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

Just doing what I can and looking forward to the days when I can do a lot more. Focused everything on destroying bert for the Secret Santa lmao. Really looking forward to seeing my Pass move along and progress now too.
    I know what you mean, there is so much I want to do for so many people but I simply don't have the means to do it for a while, but that's the beauty of being able to stick around here for so many years and wait until we can :) You did an epic job at SS this year btw and great great starting lineup on the sticks Jimmy, thanks for being who you are bro!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Last two they had.. Had to grab em
    imagephoto 1AEE2D93-3FE1-4931-BEB9-DC531A46F58D_zps9ieeuevm.jpg
    Darktower007:
    Great choices there Jason, enjoy!
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Thanks brother...Oh that reminds me.. I need your addy. PM me
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    For Jeremy from The Crowned Heads image For me, as a sneak attack from Mr Jon Huber imageimage
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    thehilk:
    For Jeremy from The Crowned Heads image For me, as a sneak attack from Mr Jon Huber imageimage
    Freaking amazing, only "The Hilk" would get bombed by Mr. Huber himself damn. Thank ya bro for the hat, and I will count Jon and thank him. I will again thank u later next week :)
    Awesome story and amazing feature, congrats Jeff so so cool!
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Ummm I cannot think of any reason that you would need it. Thank you for the thought honestly but no need to do anything or any mischief that you seem to be thinking of really ;) How's the family doing bro?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Mr Tuccelli sent me these accessories.
    These will be super handy.

• D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Darktower007:
    Awesome! Love both those sticks!
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    This is Ruger. He is my new hunting buddy since my other lab tore up his knee.

avengethis:
    This is Ruger. He is my new hunting buddy since my other lab tore up his knee.

Gorgeous pup and love the name bro, congrats and I'm glad he went to such a great home :)
    0patience:

Wicked cool Tony, Mike is an awesome guy wish I would see him around these parts more often! Congrats on the sweet accessories :)
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    90+ Irishman:
    0patience:

Wicked cool Tony, Mike is an awesome guy wish I would see him around these parts more often! Congrats on the sweet accessories :)

Just remember to grab it off the cart, I've already left behind 3. And I only golfed 3 times :)
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

I know what you mean, there is so much I want to do for so many people but I simply don't have the means to do it for a while, but that's the beauty of being able to stick around here for so many years and wait until we can :) You did an epic job at SS this year btw and great great starting lineup on the sticks Jimmy, thanks for being who you are bro!

Thanks for the kind words and yeah the SS was a blast. I got lucky that everything just fell into place. It worked out and just wanted to hang with the big boys so focused everything into that.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    I got these from Bigshizza a few days after asking about them in the forum. Im a sucker for cool packaging and the "band" on these are amazing. Cant wait to try them Big image
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Ummm I cannot think of any reason that you would need it. Thank you for the thought honestly but no need to do anything or any mischief that you seem to be thinking of really ;) How's the family doing bro?
    Doing well. Crazy busy as we all are with rug rats!
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Doing well. Crazy busy as we all are with rug rats!
    Holy cats no kidding right?! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well that's great to hear!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Nice deal on cutter, lighter, and 5 SoA, so I picked up an extra for my brother-in-law.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Surprised to find a cigar shop at downtown Disney. Stopped in and picked these up plus 1 carona I fired up soon as I got back to the condo. Going back to buy more before we head back to the Lou tomorrow... photo A35D959B-B825-4D56-AFF6-185142CCBD50_zps1t2u8fpa.jpg
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    matkn293:
    Surprised to find a cigar shop at downtown Disney. Stopped in and picked these up plus 1 carona I fired up soon as I got back to the condo. Going back to buy more before we head back to the Lou tomorrow... photo A35D959B-B825-4D56-AFF6-185142CCBD50_zps1t2u8fpa.jpg
    I know Sosa well at Downtown Disney! My wife is a travel agent who specializes in Disney, so when we go down there I have to stop in.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Went back to Sosa this morning and picked up 10 Connecticut corona and 4 Maduro corona freshies along with a Opus X hat! Score for me. And they ship those out of the store. Woo hoo!
    matkn293:
    Went back to Sosa this morning and picked up 10 Connecticut corona and 4 Maduro corona freshies along with a Opus X hat! Score for me. And they ship those out of the store. Woo hoo!
    Awesome Matkn, all of that sounds amazing and can't wait to see that hat sounds killer! Enjoy bro :)
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    matkn293:
    Sweet. If nothing else, I'll be at Disney in October. Knowing me and my wife, we'll probably be there before then too. Will have to check this place out
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    C-LOVE:
    upload upload
    Big Pimpin
    C-LOVE:
    upload upload
    Oh man that's sexy!