Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Woo 44, that's me!!! Got me some cold cuts!!
    photo 20150125_142707_zpsrgin5aa3.jpg
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bert873:
    Lmao nice Hahahahaha
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    bert873:

Yeah but What Cheese Did You Get Today?
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    WTF Randy? This is what he sent me for the bet I won between the Packers vs Cowboys game. Bitter much bro?

• Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    restocked my mini-bovedas. tried recharging my old bovedas and it worked ok but they weren't lasting as long; finally bit the bullet and got some new ones. these should hold me over for another year+

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Yeah I'm going to be doing that as well soon! I have a ton recharging right now but it's taking too long
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Did a boiling test a few days ago on boveda packs. I should share my results
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    thehilk:
    Yeah I'm going to be doing that as well soon! I have a ton recharging right now but it's taking too long
    only seen the big ones on CCOM before .... but i like these small 8-gram ones better. put 1 of these in each box in the cooler. found them on amazon for like $8 for a pack of 10.

danielzreyes:
    video please.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jgibv:
    thehilk:
    only seen the big ones on CCOM before .... but i like these small 8-gram ones better. put 1 of these in each box in the cooler. found them on amazon for like $8 for a pack of 10.

danielzreyes:
    video please.

No vid, but I did take pics
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    arrived today!! photo IMG_20150127_15283_edit_1422390568436_zpsstvz14jw.jpg
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    twistedstem:
    arrived today!! photo IMG_20150127_15283_edit_1422390568436_zpsstvz14jw.jpg

Argh! Mine have been in my area since the 22nd and still have not arrived. Love Sure Post :-/

Here's what did come though. I kind of messed up buying 2 of the Nicaraguan samplers, didn't realize the 10 was 5x2ea! My husband and I could've shared that.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    The gf said yes to that one question today, so I got to treat myself! Picks these up at the local B&M as well as a box of room 101 sa and the award winning sampler!WEWT!image
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Crousefer:
    The gf said yes to that one question today, so I got to treat myself! Picks these up at the local B&M as well as a box of room 101 sa and the award winning sampler!WEWT!image
    Congrats!
    CharlieHeis:
    Crousefer:
    Congrats!
    Very cools congrats and nice haul :)
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Crousefer:
    Congrats!
    Very cools congrats and nice haul :)
    thank you guys! Couldn't wait on the decade fired that baby up. Def a good way to end a great night! I see some other really good hauls with everyone last night as well. Congrats all!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Today's mini haul
    imagephoto FB698515-E68C-4173-ADC5-44EDA70D4E4E_zpsz3r1xjrr.jpg
    Darktower007:
    Today's mini haul
    imagephoto FB698515-E68C-4173-ADC5-44EDA70D4E4E_zpsz3r1xjrr.jpg
    Awesome pick ups Jason wow! What's the story on the Regius? Have lovd every one of them that I've smoked but can't recall seeing that one.
    I believe ita refered as the Regius white label. Supposed to be stronger than the normal black label. I have one of each so I'll compare and report back.:)
    Darktower007:
    I believe ita refered as the Regius white label. Supposed to be stronger than the normal black label. I have one of each so I'll compare and report back.:)
    Nice, sounds delish and would be really cool to read a side by side, nice idea Jason looking forward to that!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Today...I truly got my ass kicked...check the TPB section...unreal!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Today...I truly got my ass kicked...check the TPB section...unreal!
    He broke it off so deep inside that it's gotta be tickling the back of your throat hahaha
    I am now on a cigar buying hiatus for the next 27 days, 15 hours, and 13 minutes or so. Picked up a box of Las Calaveras because i was sad that we were running low and my Mom's boyfriend sent me half a box of TN Waltz! In the meantime I shall live vicariously through you all, don't let me down boys!
    Edna20:
    I am now on a cigar buying hiatus for the next 27 days, 15 hours, and 13 minutes or so. Picked up a box of Las Calaveras because i was sad that we were running low and my Mom's boyfriend sent me half a box of TN Waltz! In the meantime I shall live vicariously through you all, don't let me down boys!
    Amazing pick ups Kelly, we were just talking about the Las Calveras on Vherf last night, they are nearly gone country wide so congrats on locating and getting a box that's awesome! And enjoy those Waltz's heard they are super strong but very good. Bet if you can stash them and let them mellow for a year or two they will end up being phenomenal ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    Amazing pick ups Kelly, we were just talking about the Las Calveras on Vherf last night, they are nearly gone country wide so congrats on locating and getting a box that's awesome! And enjoy those Waltz's heard they are super strong but very good. Bet if you can stash them and let them mellow for a year or two they will end up being phenomenal ;)

Yeah, I was just planning on buying up what they had left of their singles box, decided to ask if they had any full boxes and they did. If anyone is seriously looking, let me know or pm me and I can give you the B&M number and maybe they'd ship. They had a box of the 6x52 and maybe another of the 7x54.
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    Wow! Outstanding haul!
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:

Yeah, I was just planning on buying up what they had left of their singles box, decided to ask if they had any full boxes and they did. If anyone is seriously looking, let me know or pm me and I can give you the B&M number and maybe they'd ship. They had a box of the 6x52 and maybe another of the 7x54.
    Awfully thoughtful and kind of you to share that with the forum, I'm sure those hunting these really appreciate it, thanks Kelly ;)
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    So my wife calls me at work today. An old friend stopped by where she works and asks her if I'm still into cigars. Yes, of course and he produces a 30 YEAR OLD CUBAN COHIBA!!! Shockers! I have moved cities and haven't heard from him in years. Yes, it's genuine, yes the band matches the era and yes, he used to be a cigar smoker who quit years back, but kept up his humidor.
    Needless to say, I am dumbfounded!
    I had a lot of trouble after school to find work and get settled in, so I've been out of the forums (and cigar purchasing) for quite some time. I will enjoy this cigar in March when my second grand- daughter is born!
    camgfs:
    So my wife calls me at work today. An old friend stopped by where she works and asks her if I'm still into cigars. Yes, of course and he produces a 30 YEAR OLD CUBAN COHIBA!!! Shockers! I have moved cities and haven't heard from him in years. Yes, it's genuine, yes the band matches the era and yes, he used to be a cigar smoker who quit years back, but kept up his humidor.
    Needless to say, I am dumbfounded!
    I had a lot of trouble after school to find work and get settled in, so I've been out of the forums (and cigar purchasing) for quite some time. I will enjoy this cigar in March when my second grand- daughter is born!
    Great to see you Cam and that is an aging story holy cats!!!! Enjoy bro and stop by a bit more often and say hi :)