Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    curtpick:
    Some illusione erpanys and a couple boxes of basins. Hell they also threw in some swag. These and a 20ct of tats. Quite the day.image
    Dang Curt nice!!!!!
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    A friend was in Miami last weekend. He went to a flea market and found a guy sellin cigars. He got me these sticks. i'm going to burn a pigtail tomorrow. The cigars look real nice and clean. image
    First Warrior:
    A friend was in Miami last weekend. He went to a flea market and found a guy sellin cigars. He got me these sticks. i'm going to burn a pigtail tomorrow. The cigars look real nice and clean. image
    Awesome those are some good looking fresh rolls!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Been looking for Kill Bills, and I founf OSOK lancero too! image
    thehilk:
    Been looking for Kill Bills, and I founf OSOK lancero too! image
    Awesome Jeff great grabs!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Hit the B&M bought a Nub and 3 of these, two died an honorable death, these guys are quickly becoming a favorite...
    photo 20150227_214849_zpsr1qmzhwz.jpg
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    As I'm getting ready to light up the churchill on the right, I get my order of Eastern Standard Marble House.
    CharlieHeis:
    As I'm getting ready to light up the churchill on the right, I get my order of Eastern Standard Marble House.
    Amazing pickups wow!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Amazing pickups wow!
    +1 well done Charlie!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Crappy pic..but...

photo BDF85512-6DC4-4226-833F-19C51BCCF379_zpsog2c8ofr.jpg
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    smoke em if you got em:
    Crappy pic..but...

photo BDF85512-6DC4-4226-833F-19C51BCCF379_zpsog2c8ofr.jpg
    Dang I need to get on the Caldwell bandwagon to..Nice haul!
    Looks like you and I found the same deal Royln. Can't wait to try these.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    CharlieHeis:
    Looks like you and I found the same deal Royln. Can't wait to try these.
    Yep yep...cant wait to burn one.
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    It was a good day today boys!
    Well, thought it was a good day, then looked on my front porch and spotted 3 more boxes, lol.
    Edna20:
    Well, thought it was a good day, then looked on my front porch and spotted 3 more boxes, lol.
    Outstanding Kelly nice!
    Edna20:
    ......... DAMN! Jealous doesn't even begin to cover HAHAHAHA! Great job Kelly and congrats, please post some thoughts on those Yellow Cake ones been super interested after reading all the hype. Wnjoy Kelly and hope you and the hubby can crack into that and the bourbon soon ;)
    We had the Yellow Cake and met Caldwell at an event in DC. He kind of looks like he'd be an ass, but he was actually very cool. The Yellow Cakes are great. I bought the box of LLTK just to get them, lol. Been wanting to try the Lancero so figured why not?!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    There's a Caldwell event at my local b&m next month. Glad to hear he's not a ***.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Eulogy:
    There's a Caldwell event at my local b&m next month. Glad to hear he's not a ***.
    where?
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
    I'm going to be there with my twin brother. Excited to go to my first real event.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Edna20:

Great pickups all around between this and the Caldweel stuff and Bourbon. I just wish my buying hiatus looked like your buying hiatus lmao.
    Edna20:
    Whoa, nice!
    Eulogy:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
    I'm going to be there with my twin brother. Excited to go to my first real event.
    right on man. enjoy!
    jimmyv723:
    Edna20:

Great pickups all around between this and the Caldweel stuff and Bourbon. I just wish my buying hiatus looked like your buying hiatus lmao.

LOL, thankfully the buying hiatus is over, not that I was very good at it. :-/ But I'm trying to be good, the two packs are cigar of the months that were arranged for pre-reform ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    no cigars....

but i gotta share anyways because i'm super stoked!

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?
    yeah, wifi extender, that's wassup.
    my dumba$$ kept trying to salvage the old hardware/setup and kept failing. finally splurged ($30 lol) and got me this ....
    AND now, like right this minute for real for real, I got WORKING wi-fi in the garage. WOOT WOOT!!!i don't even know what to do with myself i'm so happy.

and....(in my best bob barker voice) "a brand new computer"!!
    replacing the failing xbox with this little guy ... got it all assembled (just need to install OS tonight) and gonna have a full fledged htpc experience on the upstairs tv.
    wow, such computer, much entertainment, many excitements, wow.

big (unexpected) expense with having the xbox fail ....
    but, thankfully we got a little tax money back from mr obama this year so was able to "splurge" on this. should be set for years to come.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jgibv:
    no cigars....

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?
    my dumba$$ kept trying to salvage the old hardware/setup and kept failing. finally splurged ($30 lol) and got me this ....
    AND now, like right this minute for real for real, I got WORKING wi-fi in the garage. WOOT WOOT!!!i don't even know what to do with myself i'm so happy.

i was going to jump inot the vherf thread and tell you that the setup you had with the second router probably wasn't going to work very well and suggest that specific extender because they work wonders just as long as you place them the correct distance from the closest wireless connection.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    brianetz1:
    i was going to jump inot the vherf thread and tell you that the setup you had with the second router probably wasn't going to work very well and suggest that specific extender because they work wonders just as long as you place them the correct distance from the closest wireless connection.
    saw this model mentioned on a couple other threads here and it was the #1 seller on amazon....

should've got it months ago but i'm a stubborn dumba$$ --- was bound & determined to get the old 1 working again (it did work at one time) --- but damn so much headache & hassle.
    glad i picked this up; old 1 is going to the curb on trash day
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    jgibv:
    no cigars....

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?

and....(in my best bob barker voice) "a brand new computer"!!
    replacing the failing xbox with this little guy ... got it all assembled (just need to install OS tonight) and gonna have a full fledged htpc experience on the upstairs tv.
    wow, such computer, much entertainment, many excitements, wow.

big (unexpected) expense with having the xbox fail ....
    but, thankfully we got a little tax money back from mr obama this year so was able to "splurge" on this. should be set for years to come.

Nice!! Gotta love tech victories, gratz