Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jsnake:
    From what I see here Team Trident leads like a loud underwear staining fart that clears a room and brings tears to your eyes before you pass out. Team deadfish is like a squeeky mother in law fart that doesn't do much but disgusts everyone anyways. You know the one that makes all the little kids point and laugh. No one likes a squeeky granny fart.
    what gang war you watching? your boys got spanked!!!!!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    This one was all fish. 3 weeks in. Fish up 2-1
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    rsherman24:
    dude you ate some bad sushi. Toombes has had to seek counseling for what I put him through for the past week.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I get to launch on Monday!!!! Can't wait. Had to send two little box's cause one just couldn't hold it all.
    jsnake:
    rsherman24:
    dude you ate some bad sushi. Toombes has had to seek counseling for what I put him through for the past week.

All in all, If Toombes get some counseling its a good thing.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    rsherman24:
    jsnake:
    rsherman24:

All in all, If Toombes get some counseling its a good thing.

Good thing I'm already in counseling for PTSD, I can kill two birds with one stone.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    WTH??? Found this on the 2nd page....

For your listening pleasure
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Kid:
    WTH??? Found this on the 2nd page....

For your listening pleasure
    Ha! My fav band of all time
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    New targets sent out. Check you pm's
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Likewise! Do it up boys!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Carnage is in the wind ..... DC# 9505 5000 2475 4174 0000 28 I smell a victory for Team --------- ..... Well my team!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    .................Meanwhile off the Pacific Coast at an undisclosed location...................

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    There will be tears at the other end of this!! I better pack some Kleenex!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Bigshizza:
    There will be tears at the other end of this!! I better pack some Kleenex!
    Man...hope your on Team Fish shizz!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    just sent mine out. two day usps priority for my lovely. :)
    Guys. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Team Trident has won. I am a stinky rotting in the sun dried up dead fish. The Kid is not a kid at all. He slapped me around like a grown man beating on his red headed step child. I'll post pics when I get the Twins to bed and can get out the lap top (phone won't let me post more then one pic in the same post)
    FireRob:
    Guys. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Team Trident has won. I am a stinky rotting in the sun dried up dead fish. The Kid is not a kid at all. He slapped me around like a grown man beating on his red headed step child. I'll post pics when I get the Twins to bed and can get out the lap top (phone won't let me post more then one pic in the same post)
    speak for yourself, you may of lost but we are far from losing this war, sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    also how did you get hit so soon? or this from last weeks hits?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Not cowering out I swear Captian. Like any good grunt would do I got my shot off just before I got blasted to bits. Don't know if this was from last week or not but my poor mail lady delivered it today.
    FireRob:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Not cowering out I swear Captian. Like any good grunt would do I got my shot off just before I got blasted to bits. Don't know if this was from last week or not but my poor mail lady delivered it today.
    never retreat, never surrender, never show any fear, them forky's is going down!!!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    speak for yourself, you may of lost but we are far from losing this war, sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Deadfish is dead... it's only a matter of time... deadfish died before the war began

Trust your team, your losing in the end.
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    Deadfish is dead... it's only a matter of time... deadfish died before the war began

Trust your team, your losing in the end.
    again did you even hit anyone? i thought i heard a pop a few weeks back but nothing happened, living off false hopes and dreams.
    FireRob:

Traitor. Everyone fire on Rob
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Big talk from someone who hasn't felt the wrath of team Trident yet. The "Kid" is a misnomer. It's like the biggest guy is always called "tiny". Team Trident is just getting warmed up.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    blutattoo:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Big talk from someone who hasn't felt the wrath of team Trident yet. The "Kid" is a misnomer. It's like the biggest guy is always called "tiny". Team Trident is just getting warmed up.
    warmed up? tiny? really? i can't wait to "feel" the wrath of team trident, is it double the flavor? ohh how about double the fun? lol the lil forky's look so cute when the brag,lol
    jj20030:

and what is this? jj is off his rocker, or maybe he needs someone to play with?
    It starts with a friendly little note.

photo IMG_5712.jpg

Then some NorthWest goodies. Already had some of the candy and it is yummy! My wife collects shot glass's and claimed this for her collection.I will be taking the coffee with me to the fire station to share with the guys.

photo IMG_5216.jpg

These are the incredible selection of sticks and the only one in the bunch I have tried before is the Padron 1926 but not in this size

photo IMG_0013.jpg

Now this is were it gets insane and way out of hand. I was actually shaking when I opened the box this was packed in. My first thought was wow this is a sweet humidor and I bet there is a few cigars inside cause certainly The Kid is not that crazy.

photo IMG_6242.jpg

But nope The Kid is a friggen lunatic!!!! That is right. Your looking at a complete box/humidor full of Stradivarous cigars

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

Just to prove it was fully loaded!

photo IMG_9611.jpg

And a shot of the whole thing

photo IMG_2083.jpg

I am seriously in shock about this and don't know what else to say but WOW and Thank you so very much!!! This was so far over the top. Even my wife was impressed and loved the humidor and she normally could care less when it comes to cigars
    blutattoo:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Wah, wah, wah. The Forkers are shipping yard gars compared to the Fish. If you are looking to make some room in the cooler, donate them to the troops.
    FireRob:

photo IMG_5712.jpg

Then some NorthWest goodies. Already had some of the candy and it is yummy! My wife collects shot glass's and claimed this for her collection.I will be taking the coffee with me to the fire station to share with the guys.

photo IMG_5216.jpg

These are the incredible selection of sticks and the only one in the bunch I have tried before is the Padron 1926 but not in this size

photo IMG_0013.jpg

Now this is were it gets insane and way out of hand. I was actually shaking when I opened the box this was packed in. My first thought was wow this is a sweet humidor and I bet there is a few cigars inside cause certainly The Kid is not that crazy.

photo IMG_6242.jpg

But nope The Kid is a friggen lunatic!!!! That is right. Your looking at a complete box/humidor full of Stradivarous cigars

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

photo IMG_9611.jpg

photo IMG_2083.jpg

I am seriously in shock about this and don't know what else to say but WOW and Thank you so very much!!! This was so far over the top. Even my wife was impressed and loved the humidor and she normally could care less when it comes to cigars
    dude your tripping!, thats a good hit, very good!
    but not war winner,
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    FireRob:

photo IMG_5712.jpg

photo IMG_5216.jpg

photo IMG_0013.jpg

photo IMG_6242.jpg

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

photo IMG_9611.jpg

photo IMG_2083.jpg

Um.... wow