Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WOW!! Nicely done Rudy!! Rob is buried under goodies!! Yay!! Go team Trident A$$ kickers fo sho!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    dude your tripping!, thats a good hit, very good!
    but not war winner,
    Maybe it's not a war winner but he sunk my battle ship.

• Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Way to go Rudy. Team Trident rocks!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Bigshizza:
    WOW!! Nicely done Rudy!! Rob is buried under goodies!! Yay!! Go team Trident A$$ kickers fo sho!!!
    You tipping your hand Shizzster? I read this as you being a dirty Forker !!! Go figure the week I launch two heavy hitters shoot their load from the other team...... Good thing I added some extra enriched plutonium to my package......... We'll just have to see how this week pans out! Stellar hit Rudy!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You dead fish might as well take a tarter sauce bath. You're done.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Good grief what a hit! Okay okay....so team fish is grabbing ankle at the moment...it's not over!! Don't give up!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Is it my turn yet, so I can put a end to this war??? But really us fish are floating a little today, very nice Rudy. Come on coach, I got vacation coming up soon.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Glock1975:
    Is it my turn yet, so I can put a end to this war??? But really us fish are floating a little today, very nice Rudy. Come on coach, I got vacation coming up soon.
    dont worry ray, i got you, gotta a great target for you,
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    We got you back. It's time for the sharks to eat!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dang rudy… you're making my bomb look pretty bad… this is getting out of control
    Ok some quick questions about these Stradivarius cigars. Can I keep them in this box and is it truly a humidor or do I need to take other precautions with them? The box is really marvelous and I'd love to keep it on display. It sure looks like a real humidor to me.

EDIT: Nope, got to do something else, failed the dollar bill test. Will experiment more with a hygrometer and some weight on the lid. After further examination it does not appear that it was made specifically to be a humidor (no way to make a seal) but is one He\ of a display box, this thing is beautiful!
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    You tipping your hand Shizzster? I read this as you being a dirty Forker !!! Go figure the week I launch two heavy hitters shoot their load from the other team...... Good thing I added some extra enriched plutonium to my package......... We'll just have to see how this week pans out! Stellar hit Rudy!!
    Blah blah blah
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Blah blah blah
    I see your lips quivering, but you ain't sayin a MUTHAFUGGIN thing!!!!!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play! Glad you're on my team! Well played Sir, well played.
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Blah blah blah
    I see your lips quivering, but you ain't sayin a MUTHAFUGGIN thing!!!!!
    We will see in the END my good man!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey Rob,, It was truly my pleasure, your a great addition to the forum! Till next year,,hehehe
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jj20030:

and what is this? jj is off his rocker, or maybe he needs someone to play with?
    Uh, pretty sure he must be off his rocker, cause JJ don't play none either!
    Well, maybe a little ;o)
    jliu:
    dang rudy… you're making my bomb look pretty bad…
    ohhhhh Jiunn your silly!!!! And cute too!!! ;o)
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Thank You, To be quite honest, they've all been stellar hits!! Love this Gang war stuff!!!!!
    Enriched plutonium,,, Oh Shiot!!!! Hunker down my Team Trident brothers, this war aint over yet!!!
    T minus 24 hours +or- this place will be wiped off the Ccom map in the name of Team Fish!!!

photo IMG_1576.png

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I see what you did there:)

TEAM
    F*@K
    It
    SH!T
    Happens!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Damn Kid, that's pretty impressive! I may have to kick my box another rung up the ladder after seeing some of these hits!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The calm before the storm!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the SH!T'S gonna hit the fan tomorrow ........
    I hope your right!!!! GO TEAM FISH!!!!!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Soooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't take part
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    photo FA71C667-orig.jpg
    gathering
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    New Boots:
    Soooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't take part
    The bar was set pretty high from the start (thanks again Mark) and if previous years are any indication, this summer is going to end with a bang!
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    just got back from a little shopping,, someone is sooooooooo fu cked,,,lmao
    You say hi to our friendly merchant in Everett????
    Ha Ha no not this time, for this occasion I went to the "Fish" market B&M, ;o)
    Today they were smoking fish,,lol
    photo croppedimage512310-pikeplacefishfinal7415.jpg
    One of those moments where, when I first read this, I wish I knew then what I know now...