DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    Keep flying those legs as a beacon...the good guys on team trident will save you from the captivity of deadfish
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    Keep flying those legs as a beacon...the good guys on team trident will save you from the captivity of deadfish
    more like a target beacon, injure one the rest will come to save him, then we kill them all, flavorless trident forky's dead!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    funky
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    With those white legs and crazy colors we will find him soon boss.
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    With those white legs and crazy colors we will find him soon boss.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    a quick question for both sides, need you to chose a color, pretty much any color but white, post here or p/m
    Purple Haze
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    ckrddsmke:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    a quick question for both sides, need you to chose a color, pretty much any color but white, post here or p/m
    Purple Haze
    BLOOD RED!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    curtiscr79:
    ckrddsmke:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Purple Haze
    BLOOD RED!!
    Vagenta
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    No package today. I always hate when the PO can't deliver on their services. Let's look at the silver lining here ..... I do get to live another day to spend with my wifey!!! Lol
    That sucks! Sorry about that...
    Ha ha ha! Good one!
    A$$
    Said the guy who said it sucks that he had to spend another day with his wife.

Lub you too Jim!

EDIT:Dang it I waisted my 1,000th post on this! I was saving that one for some life altering see the light special kind of post
    Any birds live around you Rob?
    I am afraid to answer that but yes sure lots of them. Why do you ask?
    There's a box in your future.
    Personally, I think that is a little uncalled for. My only part in this is, I happen to be on the team that is kicking @$$ right now and starting to think maybe you’re a sore loser. Maybe you should focus your time and energy on your target and forget about little ole me.

But I got to ask and can’t help but think I am missing something, what does that have to do with birds living around me?

FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    No package today. I always hate when the PO can't deliver on their services. Let's look at the silver lining here ..... I do get to live another day to spend with my wifey!!! Lol
    Ha ha ha! Good one!
    A$$

Lub you too Jim!

EDIT:Dang it I waisted my 1,000th post on this! I was saving that one for some life altering see the light special kind of post
    Personally, I think that is a little uncalled for. My only part in this is, I happen to be on the team that is kicking @$$ right now and starting to think maybe you’re a sore loser. Maybe you should focus your time and energy on your target and forget about little ole me.

But I got to ask and can’t help but think I am missing something, what does that have to do with birds living around me?

You'll see, it has nothing to do with the Gang War... Per se... My target will feel the love very soon!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Some Un-lucky GangBanger is getting ready to be GangBanged.....Also, Nice socks, Rudy...
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Beware of the quiet ones is all i have to say! ICBM incoming...but to where?

hmmm...u ask.

Inter-Country Ballistic Missles...

boom!

boom!

boom

boom!

Just waiting calmly for my orders...or have they been received and sent?

BOOM!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    Some Un-lucky GangBanger is getting ready to be GangBanged.....Also, Nice socks, Rudy...
    bear spunk all up in yo face!
    bearb:
    Beware of the quiet ones is all i have to say! ICBM incoming...but to where?

hmmm...u ask.

Inter-Country Ballistic Missles...

boom!

boom!

boom

boom!

Just waiting calmly for my orders...or have they been received and sent?

BOOM!
    barry.... hello.... this is jiunn....... I type like this one guy I know............ see you in chicago this winter............ bring condoms.......... just kidding....................
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Carnage I want carnage!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    DAY 2 Of Captivity
    photo P1010570.jpg
    photo P1010571.jpg
    Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another bowler in the night.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    Ha ha ha! Good one!
    A$$

Lub you too Jim!

I KNOW! I KNOW! - Don't foresee myself coming off any information, but I'm rather aware of what he speaks.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    we have carnage. Have to get the family out of the house because it is on fire from the bomb. will post pics tonight when i can clear off a large table.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Package has arrived and damn!!! I need to visit the hospital for severe trauma, and hopefully get put back together after opening the Shizzters package. I've been turned into chum and hope I'm repairable! All I can say is THANKS SO VERY VERY MUCH SHIZZA, you sir are aces in my book and I don't care what anyone else says about you. Very busy but will post pics very soon.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Well all hell is breaking loose over here at camp fish!!! I heard 2 loud booms and then saw huge smoke plumes about 30 clicks SE of here...... Good job fella's!!!!! Theyre running round here like chickens with their heads cut off

Other than that not much to report other than it aint half bad over here, they feed ya 3 squares a day,, We all get pimped out in sexy socks, and I hear on Friday's we get a movie,, think tonight were watching Free Willy!!!! Carry On,, Oh and thanks Greg I am digging the new look!!!
    The jsnake has been severly crippled in the first wave that hit. As I lay here receiving IV fluids I have been warned that thr second wave hits Saturday due to the holiday. Not right to hit a man when he is down. Pics on Saturday fellas. I need some rest from this trauma.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    color selection done, for those that did not chose, trident's team chose mosltly pink so the default is pink,
    team fish is blue, my team members who have already sent out hits remind of your targets via p/m please, team trident can you do the same those you have hit just tell me who,
    thanks guys
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Who does this. There is really something wrong with brothers on this forum. BluTattoo unleashed hell. This is crazy

1. 2012 Destino Al Siglo travel humidor with 4 cigars
    1 Fuente Fuente OpusX, BBMF
    2 Fuente Fuente OpusX, Tauros the Bull
    1 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario, Double Robusto

2. Box of Padron Family Reserve 44 Maduro

3. Box of Avo Companero LE from 09/09 (5 years old)

4. Four pack of Davidoff Nicaragua Tubos

5. Three 5 packs of smokes. Check these out

6. an Opus hat. Sweet

7. A chocolate and Bacon candy bar. No Sh*t

8. two bottles of Bourbon

Sleeve Plz, I am tempted to fire another bomb at you just because I feel very insignificant right now. I am going to slump away into a corner to drink my bourbon, smoke some kick a** cigars and eat my candy bar. You remaining Fish need to step this game up. It just got real.
    rsherman24:
    Who does this. There is really something wrong with brothers on this forum. BluTattoo unleashed hell. This is crazy

6. an Opus hat. Sweet

Sleeve Plz, I am tempted to fire another bomb at you just because I feel very insignificant right now. I am going to slump away into a corner to drink my bourbon, smoke some kick a** cigars and eat my candy bar. You remaining Fish need to step this game up. It just got real.
    boy you got yo azzzz whipped! got real, where you been? it's been real for a minute, you need to get it together man and hold that head up high!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    rsherman24:

6. an Opus hat. Sweet

Holy FN Cannoli!!!!!! Your My Boy Blue!!!!!!!!Team Trident is rolling like a freight train!!! Team fish is getting Filleted!!!!!
    Holy mother of God!!!! Jason FTW!!!!!!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    That is how team Trident rolls!! Unbelievable hit.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    This is exactly why I'll never play this game. Holy shizz.
    Wow. You guys are crazy