Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i should of been more specific, each one of you chose a clolor
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    danielzreyes:
    blood red #2
    yeah dark red for you, this guy trying to get technical, lol
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Bigshizza:
    Carnage unleashed via Team Trident!!
    Really ...... I see your lips moving but you ain't saying a MUTHA EFFING THING!!!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Burnt Orange sounds good
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    simple colors man, whats with you guys? trying to get colors that need to be specially made for what i'm doing, nope basic red dark red, yellow dark yellow blue etc. nothing fancy man!
    Tyland64:
    Hot Pink sounds super duper
    Fixxed it Lukie
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Really ...... I see your lips moving but you ain't saying a MUTHA EFFING THING!!!!
    I hope you are able to walk after the reaming you are about to get from BIGSHIZZA.....
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    simple colors man, whats with you guys? trying to get colors that need to be specially made for what i'm doing, nope basic red dark red, yellow dark yellow blue etc. nothing fancy man!
    Well how about blue?
    kingjk729:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    Well how about blue?
    A masculine blue!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Red for me if I know what you are doing
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Back when my son was in kindergarten, he answered a questionnaire about me for Fathers Day. One of the questions asked about my favorite color. He said "orange, it's everyone's favorite color." Lol, so I'll go with orange before everyone else does!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Well you know what they say about black......
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    danielzreyes:
    blood red #2
    yeah dark red for you, this guy trying to get technical, lol
    booooooring
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Can I say Maize and Blue :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Tyland64:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    I hope you are able to walk after the reaming you are about to get from BIGSHIZZA.....
    It will remind him of his prison days!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I'm secure in my manhood. Pink beotches
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The State Dept, regrets to inform Team Trident that on this day, July 2nd 2014, while on assignment operating in enemy territory The Kid incurred heavy fire from Team Fish (DZR Squad).
    The Kid acted valiantly against overwhelming numbers, however, due to the immense fire power of the DZR Squad, The Kid was taken captive and is being held at an enemy stronghold.
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of The Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome! Snappy socks there Rudy!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    The State Dept, regrets to inform Team Trident that on this day, July 2nd 2014, while on assignment operating in enemy territory The Kid incurred heavy fire from Team Fish (DZR Squad).
    The Kid acted valiantly against overwhelming numbers, however, due to the immense fire power of the DZR Squad, The Kid was taken captive and is being held at an enemy stronghold.
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of the Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
    oh how i miss those sexy legs. please come back and herf again soon
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    The Kid:
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of The Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
    those pasty white legs are like a becon, don't worry, those can be seen from the other side of the planet.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Ummm, Blu for me if it wasn't already obvious. Nice socks! Are those cami?
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Chicago Bears Navy Blue of course
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    This thread has become like watching NASCAR with no crashes. Where's the carnage?!?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Think I may have got hit today. Wife said a package arrived. Must have a delayed fuse because the wife amd kids are ok and the German Shepherds aren't freaking out. Word is it is a two package hit and the second hasn't arrived yet. Be home in the morning and will post an update.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    a quick question for both sides, need you to chose a color, pretty much any color but white, post here or p/m
    I don't think anyone has chosen green yet?

matt beat me too it, in that case can I get the icon in cornflower blue?