Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

End of Deployment Celebration Contest!!!

TheRakeIsRealTheRakeIsReal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
Attention everyone on the forum!!!!!!!!!

The end of my deployment is vastly approaching! (Sometime in the end of August) So to celebrate I would like to do a contest for a prize of $100 cigar shopping spree on me!

To achieve this excellent prize all you have to do is post the funniest joke you can think of to this thread. Only catch is that you only have one shot. If you post more than one joke you will be disqualified.

All submissions are closed & a winner will be choosen August 1st! Good luck, God speed, and Let the hilarity ensue!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Thank you for your service
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The old story about the man going to visit France and was at Immigration in the airport. The French Immigration Officer ask him for is Passport. The old American Veteran said "last time I was in France I did not show my passport. The Immigration Officer said that is impossible How could that be. The old American Veteran looked him in the eye and said When I landed at Normandy I could NOT find a Frenchman to show it to!! Zodian please.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    For the best joke you will get that I am about to tell you, when you send my winnings I would like one:
    AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Maduro Toro with a retail price of $2.65, thanks in advance!

Welcome home and be safe the remainder of your time there!!!

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it!

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

The tame way!

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    My wife and I were happy for twenty years..... Then we met.
  • TheRakeIsRealTheRakeIsReal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    FireRob:
    For the best joke you will get that I am about to tell you, when you send my winnings I would like one:
    AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Maduro Toro with a retail price of $2.65, thanks in advance!

Welcome home and be safe the remainder of your time there!!!

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it!

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

The tame way!

I actually laughed a little more than I should have at this!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    TheRakeIsReal:
    FireRob:
    For the best joke you will get
    Told ya! ;-) Don’t feel bad, it’s a good joke and was one of my dad’s favorite to tell.

Ah crap did I just disqualify myself for posting twice in this thread???? Man I was really looking forward to that AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro… OH well, that opens the door for a second place joke to take home the prize.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no cash no hope and no jobs. Please dont let Kevin Bacon die!
    FireRob:
    TheRakeIsReal:
    FireRob:
    For the best joke you will get
    Told ya! ;-) Don’t feel bad, it’s a good joke and was one of my dad’s favorite to tell.

Ah crap did I just disqualify myself for posting twice in this thread???? Man I was really looking forward to that AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro… OH well, that opens the door for a second place joke to take home the prize.
    No you are still good I mean just one joke per person
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    New Boots:
    MOS?
    15J
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Hmm, I don't have any Armament Repair jokes.
    Revision made to the prize! Everyone read!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Thank you for your service, brother!

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    There was this fish who saw a fly flitting about above the water and said to himself:
    If that fly would come down 4 inches I would jump up and eat that fly

There was this bear watching the fish who said to himself:
    If that fly would come down 4 inches that fish would jump to eat the fly and i would eat that fish

There was this Hunter who was sitting on a dock eating a sandwich who was watching the bear who said to himself:
    If that fly would come down 4 inches that fish would jump to eat the fly and the bear would turn to eat that fish and i would shoot that bear

There was this mouse that was watching the Hunter eat the sandwich who said to himself:
    If that fly would come down 4 inches that fish would jump to eat the fly and the bear would turn to eat that fish and the hunter would put down his sandwich to shoot the bear and i would steal the cheese from that sandwich

There was this cat that was watching the mouse who said to himself:
    If that fly would come down 4 inches that fish would jump to eat the fly the bear would turn to eat that fish, the hunter would put down his sandwich to shoo the bear, the mouse would run to steal the cheese and I would eat that mouse!

Right about that time the fly dropped 4 inches the fish jumped to eat the fly, the bear turned to eat the fish, the hunter set down his sandwich to shoot the bear, the mouse ran to get the cheese and the cat jumped to get the mouse but the cat hit a slick spot and fell into the water.

So what's the moral of the story........when a fly comes down 4 inches a pus$y gets wet.

(this might not translate on the board very well, but it is probably one of my favorite jokes to tell while out and about)
    Just to let everyone know I have a F'D up sense of humor so don't hold back.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Congratulations on your return home and thanks for the contest.

A guy dies and goes to hell. The devil greets him when he arrives and asks him if he likes steak. Of course the guy says yes, and the devil tells him "Monday is steak day, with the finest cuts of steak you can imagine. You're going to love Mondays."
    Then the devil asks him if he likes beer. The guy says he does, and the devil says "Tuesday is beer day. We'll have the finest beers you can imagine. You are going to love Tuesdays."
    The devil then asks if he likes women. The man says he does and the devil says, "Wednesday is women day. All the most beautiful women you can imagine. You are going to love Wednesday."
    The devil asks if the man likes cigars. The man says he does and the devil says "Thursday is cigar day. The finest cigars you can imagine. You are going to love Thursdays."
    Then the devil asks the man if he likes homosexual sex. "God, no!" says the man, in disgust. The devil replies "You're not going to like Fridays!"
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with the hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said, "I will give you $100 if you let me have sex with you." The girl looked at him shocked and said, "Hell no!" He said, "I'll be real quick; I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend over to get it, and I'll be finished by the time you've picked it up!" She thought for a moment and told him that she had to ask her boyfriend.
    So she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, "Ask the guy for $200. Pick up the money really really fast, and he won't even have time to get his pants down!" She agreed and accepts the proposal. 30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend to call back. Finally after another fifteen minutes he calls and asks, "What the hell happened?!" Heavily panting, she managed to reply, "It's all in quarters!"

And congrats on coming back
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot. One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on. All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot. At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it. So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men. The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement." "And what about the men?" the minister asked. "They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A young man is walking down the street and happens to pass a church. Being the fine Catholic boy he is he steps inside to go to confession. He steps inside and the curtain opens. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.", he says. "What is your sin, my son?", the priest asks. "Father, I'm deeply in love with my girlfriend and plan to marry her later this year. I always call her in the morning to tell her I love her but she didn't answer. I got worried and went to her apartment to check on her. She wasn't there but her roommate was. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. I feel terrible about what happened." "Well, my son, adultery is a terrible sin. But, you seem honestly distraught over what you've done." "Father, there's more. I went to her Aunts house to see if she was there. She wasn't, but her Aunt was and well... I had sex with her Aunt." "My son! That's horrible!", replied the priest. "Well, Father, that's not all. I then went to her parents house. My girlfriend wasn't there, either. Her mother was home alone and we ended up having sex, too.", stated the boy. After a moment of silence from the priest the boy hears the door on the other side of the booth open and close, then footsteps running off into the rectory. The boy steps out of the booth and checks the priests side of the booth to find it empty. He goes into the rectory and searches for the priest, only to find him hiding under a pew. "Father, why are you hiding under a pew?", asks the boy. "Well, my son, after listening to your story I realized that we're the only ones in the church!"
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    So two Irishmen walked out of a pub...

What?

Hey, it could happen.

• ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Why don't cannibals eat clowns?
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    Because they taste funny.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Thank you for your service! Taco bell doesn't have a playground, because it's hard to have fun when you might Sh$t your pants at any minute.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I love this one...
    Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

I sing the song every time after lol
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    A kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely". To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence. The first student raised his hand and said, "The sky is definitely blue". The teacher said, "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's grey and cloudy". Another student says, "Grass is definitely green." The teacher again replies "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either." Finally, Billy raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?" The teacher looked at him and said "No...But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion." So Billy replies, "Then I definitely just $hit my pants."

If I win, please pick a BOTL on the forum who is currently deployed or about to be deployed and give them the prize, and let me know who and their address as well. Thanks for your service!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    On her 21st Birthday Mandy decided since she was in a new town starting her adult life that she would start going to the local bar and learn about drinking and meet people around town
    She goes into the local bar one day at noon and sits down at a stool, looks around and sees that other then the bartender she is the only one around, she asks the bartender for a drink, he asked her what she would like, she tells him that she just turned 21 and never drank and needs some help choosing
    The bartender pours her a tall mug of Coors and tells her that’s what most of the guys order around there, so she slams it down. After a few minutes go by, she falls off her stool passed out on the floor
    The bartender goes over to her and checks her out and makes sure she isn’t injured, nope just out cold.
    After several minutes go by Mandy is still out cold, the bartender looks the place over, and being that there is still no other customers around, he decides to have his way with her. About an hour later Mandy wakes up, stands up, brushes herself off and leaves
    Several days go by with this happening every time, Mandy comes in, orders a tall mug of Coors, slams it down, passes out cold, the bartender has his way with her, she wakes up an hour later and leaves.
    Well by the sixth day the bartender just cant believe his luck, and decides to tell two of his best customers, and they decide to hang out at the bar to see if he is pulling their leg.
    The very next day, same situation. Mandy enters the bar, orders a tall mug of Coors, notices a few others in the bar, has some small talk with them, slams back her drink, several minutes later falls off the stool passed out cold on the floor
    The bartender's buddy’s just cant believe it. After they watch the bartender have his way with the poor girl, they both decide to do the same. Again after about an hour she wakes up, stands up, dusts herself off and leaves the bar.
    Several days go by, again with this being the daily norm for Mandy, the bartender and his friends.
    By now the bartender and his friends have told several of there other friends about this and on the next day there are about 15 guys waiting in the bar when Mandy arrives.
    When she sits down at the bar, the bartender sets down a tall mug of Coors while everyone waits in anticipation of whats to come.
    To everyone’s surprise Mandy pushes away the drink, and instead orders a small glass of Budweiser. The bartender being confused about this asks her why?
    Mandy reply’s, “I think I'm allergic to Coors” The bartender thinks about her answer and says “Why would you say that, you have been coming in here everyday and ordering one for almost three weeks straight now, and you look fine to me”.
    Mandy looks up at him and says, “every time I drink Coors, I pass out, and when I wake up my pu$$y hurts the rest of the day, and the more time goes by the worse it seems to be getting”
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I posted this joke in the NCR before, but I thought you might like it. I copied and pasted for posterity :)
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:
    There's nothing funny about being from Michigan. ;)
    I beg to differ! I grew up in the Keweenaw Peninsula where there is a large Finnish population. Many good Finnish jokes up there. Here's my favorite (imagine the accent from Fargo (the movie) while reading this): Hakki and Toivo (the stereotypical Finnish nicknames) are out at deer camp one day. They head out in the morning tracking some deer. After a couple hours of walking, Hakki stops and says, "You go on ahead Toivo, I'm going to stop and take care of some business." Hakki finds a nice tree with a low lying branch to sit on and take care of his business. While sitting there, Hakki manages to fall asleep. In the meantime, Toivo has gone ahead and found his buck. He shoots it and begins to drag it back to camp as he comes along to a sleeping Hakki with his pants around his ankles. Not one miss a chance at a good prank, Toivo proceeds to gut the deer and place them in the snow beneath Hakki. Afterwards, he continues back to camp. A couple hours later, Hakki comes stumbling back to camp looking green as can be. Toivo asks him what happened, to which he replies, "Toivo, you're not going to believe it. I fell asleep while pooping and I sh!t out my innards! But by the grace of God and a crooked stick, I managed to get them all back in."
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    A man boarded an airplane and took his seat.. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane..

He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat ... As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his..

Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston "

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.

I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name.."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Whats Faster Than a Ford Mustang? ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' GM Recalls
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Beaker38:
    Whats Faster Than a Ford Mustang? ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' GM Recalls
    That hurts!