Home Non Cigar Related

Beer

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Very relaxing!! I'm a noob to beers, but this was great IMHO!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Stubble:
    Very relaxing!! I'm a noob to beers, but this was great IMHO!!!
    Looks great Steve, congrats and myself as well as many others all have a soft spot for barrel aged beers. Love the flavor and glad you are enjoying bro, thanks for sharing the pic sweet ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    #dessert #sweettreat

#cbj #pregame

#cbj #gametime #winplease #getcrunk #socks #woofdog
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I was surprised how much I liked that Banana Bread beer. I think I need to add it to my beer grocery list.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    CharlieHeis:
    I was surprised how much I liked that Banana Bread beer. I think I need to add it to my beer grocery list.
    Guy who works at one of the liquor stores I go to told me to mix 50 / 50 that Banana Bread Beer and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. Tried it, thought it was pretty good.
    amz1301:
    CharlieHeis:
    Guy who works at one of the liquor stores I go to told me to mix 50 / 50 that Banana Bread Beer and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. Tried it, thought it was pretty good.
    yes banana bread beer is delish but gotta be in the right mood for it. not something i could drink everyday.

and i've heard of the banana bread + chocolate stout before but never tried it....like them both separately. will have to give it a shot soon.

with lunch this afternoon had a weasel boy brewery (zanesville oh) imperial black ipa & temperance row brewery (westerville oh) nitro winter warmer .... both were decent, but nothing memorable. neither one left me wanting more.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    amz1301:
    CharlieHeis:
    I learned this trick awhile back from our ol buddy bandyt09.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    photo E3847172-DF90-47BB-9B84-0F7D234F9AF8.jpgThe 2015 Sucaba is on the street!
    danielzreyes:
    photo IMG_20150130_171510.jpg
    What'd you think? Picked these up today.
    photo B9FB0D09-78A6-4902-BCD0-AD8750F9DB2D_zpsuf5vy4yt.jpg
    I didnt dig that bitter bite up front but the finish was really really good
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Question: Is that Dragon's Milk brew I see in a lot of the pictures a regional beer or can you find it all over the states?
    Jetmech_63:
    photo E3847172-DF90-47BB-9B84-0F7D234F9AF8.jpgThe 2015 Sucaba is on the street!
    Very very nice Vinny!!
    Party tonight!
    photo D2359CBB-A270-47BC-854C-F66AE8B48585_zpstn3o2gsi.jpg
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!
    That takes me back. Loved those in grenade format.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

Good lord. Mickey's Big Mouths.
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

I once heard the taste of those described as what you'd get if you took a horse blanket that had been used hard and put away wet then squeezed into the bottle.
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:
    amz1301:
    Party tonight!

I once heard the taste of those described as what you'd get if you took a horse blanket that had been used hard and put away wet then squeezed into the bottle.
    lol, friend of mine brought that over as a throwback joke last night. Believe me when I say this I had many a great night with some Mickeys big mouths.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Did you pour some for your homies?
    Jetmech_63:
    Did you pour some for your homies?
    damn it, I knew I forgot something
    Anyone else catch the Budweiser commercial making fun of craft beer during the Superbowl?
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone else catch the Budweiser commercial making fun of craft beer during the Superbowl?
    Yep. Not quite sure I understand the strategy as InBev has bought quite a few craft breweries
    Fantastic one, grabbed it purely because it said hop and Molotov Cocktail on it, turns out to be a great brew with a very clean and balanced hop and a sweet malt balance with oddly enough a raspberry finish note. Also clocks in at 13% ABV hehehe

wife's trying to tell me that tall boy cans count as 2 beers, not 1....wth?

i always thought 1 can = 1 beer, regardless of size.

maybe she's onto something since my head always hurts the morning after drinking tall boys....lol
    jgibv:

maybe she's onto something since my head always hurts the morning after drinking tall boys....lol
    I think you are in the right here John, one beer is one beer regardless of how big the bottle or can is ;)
    Had this last night was outstanding! My first foray into Laguintas and I'm a believer already, certainly won't be my last!

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    danielzreyes:
    I saw that. I didnt think they were making fun of craft beer. I thought they were poking a little fun at the beer snobs. And we all know that a few of those snobs go around slamming bud and anyone who drinks bud. I thought it was amusing. What's your take on it?
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

I think you are in the right here John, one beer is one beer regardless of how big the bottle or can is ;)
    Sooooooooo,......... A keg is one beer then? Right?
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    I saw that. I didnt think they were making fun of craft beer. I thought they were poking a little fun at the beer snobs. And we all know that a few of those snobs go around slamming bud and anyone who drinks bud. I thought it was amusing. What's your take on it?
    I felt that they were bashing on both craft beer and also craft beer enthusiasts. I want to dissect some pumkin peach ale and fuss about it later.
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Sooooooooo,......... A keg is one beer then? Right?
    Hmm....yeah, I can dig it ;-)