Home Non Cigar Related

Beer

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jgibv:
    Not your fathers root beer....holy f this Shizz is good. 5.9% and tastes exactly like root beer....tasty. Could see this being dangerous goes down too smooth
    Never heard of it but now I want some, love root beer already but add in something that will put a bit of alky in my blood and I'm a happy drunk :) Thanks for the heads up John will check around and see if I can find some.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Not your fathers root beer....holy f this Shizz is good. 5.9% and tastes exactly like root beer....tasty. Could see this being dangerous goes down too smooth
    Never heard of it but now I want some, love root beer already but add in something that will put a bit of alky in my blood and I'm a happy drunk :) Thanks for the heads up John will check around and see if I can find some.
    From "small town brewery" out of IL....first I've seen it here in OH but supposedly we've had it since last thanksgiving-ish. Look them up, from what I read they were mostly "local to Chicago area" and did a 10% abv kegs only version....but have since come up with the 5.9 formula & focusing on bottling & doing wider distribution now. ~$10/6-pack but worth it....if you can't find any LMK I'll send some, will be going back to get more (the 1 sixer I got will be gone by tomorrow guaranteed lol)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I actually thought this beer was rootbeer
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    From "small town brewery" out of IL....first I've seen it here in OH but supposedly we've had it since last thanksgiving-ish. Look them up, from what I read they were mostly "local to Chicago area" and did a 10% abv kegs only version....but have since come up with the 5.9 formula & focusing on bottling & doing wider distribution now. ~$10/6-pack but worth it....if you can't find any LMK I'll send some, will be going back to get more (the 1 sixer I got will be gone by tomorrow guaranteed lol)
    Supposedly a liquor store about 35 miles from me carries it. Need to get some. If I do @DZR............................
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    I actually thought this beer was rootbeer
    soooo good

And @ todd....buy extras, trust me. If you like root beer you will love it..... it goes down like water....
    Mannnnn. I love me some rootbeer (if you follow me on IG you'd know)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    There is a store 1.6 miles from my house that the website states carries the Not your Fathers Root Beer, Beer I am going tomorrow to check this out. I know the owner and will MAKE HIM get this beer into his store if it is not there.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Valentines day gift from the wife. Chocolate Cherry Imperial Milk Stout. Better than it sounds
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    ....how many have you had...? 3 Posts....?
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Supposedly a liquor store about 35 miles from me carries it. Need to get some. If I do @DZR............................
    Awesome thanks for the info John will check that out for sure! No need to ship though I'm aure I can find some but thanks for the thought!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Beer, 3rd page ? Wife's throwing a surprise party for me. More in the fridge. Anyone in the area feel free to stop by.
    photo 5932CB69-2832-4236-B72E-327EA81E8F85_zpscbjgcy7t.jpg
    photo 2CA7AE1A-A097-4B97-81C5-51A8BD71E12A_zpsyizfbbnm.jpg
    photo 03412122-B74C-4CA0-ACF5-A4DFE28D80C6_zpsan9mmbq4.jpg
    photo D3563FB8-27D4-4DD9-ADA2-0653E01D0240_zps5ehcehen.jpg
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Hang on, I can be there in 12 hours or so. If I dont get lost. Lol
    Congrats Andy awesome!!!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Had too tease Randy today. image
    Glock1975:
    Had too tease Randy today. image
    Damn that's overpriced!
    ejgorman:
    Very nice, saw that at the store may need to check it out.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    danielzreyes:
    photo PhotoGrid_1426116734837.jpg
    That looks amazing.
    Eulogy:
    danielzreyes:
    photo PhotoGrid_1426116734837.jpg
    That looks amazing.
    Looks like a great time had by all, very cool thanks for sharing!
    For those that aren't on Untappd.

Fresh Troegs Nugget Nectar. So fricking delicious.

On to a 2013 Goose Island Matilda.

Finally tried the Ballaspoint Grapefruit Sculpin IPA, fuuuuuuuuuuudge it's good
    photo IMG_20150312_124202.jpg
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:

yum! I lover dat beeah.
    jliu:
    bandyt09:

yum! I lover dat beeah.
    I had that in Chicago 2013 when James Thanatos, Curt and Jerm and I went to that crazy good steak restraunt Friday night, remember it being outstanding and wishing I could find it in my neck of the woods. Great choice Todd!