This SHIZZ goes to MATT McCARTNEYDC
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Congrats Shizz and Matt!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Congrats. Label one up for Loon Lake in the morning
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    avengethis:
    Shizz won! Oh that is too awesome.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Outstanding!

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    XLNT Packing up now.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Congrat's Jim
    So... since Jim has 2 entry's that means everybody sends 30 sticks to Loon Lake ???
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Congratulations, Shizz!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    YOU mean congrats to MATT
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Will go out Wednesday. Little busy tomorrow. Just need matts addy since I have loon lake.
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    If you don't have Matt's addy, just send to Shizz. They'll get there if he remembers.
    onestrangeone:
    Congrat's Jim
    So... since Jim has 2 entry's that means everybody sends 30 sticks to Loon Lake ???
    Wrong Nathan.... Wrong!! They ALL go to Matt
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Congrat's Jim
    Wrong Nathan.... Wrong!! They ALL go to Matt
    Sorry Jim, I didn't see this until the label was already done. On their way to you tomorrow. 9405903699300246056691

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Damn right! I've been playing for him for 8 months... If he didn't like it well he could stick around and tell me about it... But no...time to flush the Bonecrusher out!!
    9114 9012 3080 3187 7268 17

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Damn right! I've been playing for him for 8 months... If he didn't like it well he could stick around and tell me about it... But no...time to flush the Bonecrusher out!!
    Oh my f'ing goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just WRONG!!!!!!!! (Nothing left to say)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Fellas, you know you have to send them to Shizzmeister! Once again Jim is trying to slaughter me. He is the most generous guy here on the forum so show your love by sending them to him! He just sold some of his stash so I know he has plenty of room!
    mmccartneydc:
    Fellas, you know you have to send them to Shizzmeister! Once again Jim is trying to slaughter me. He is the most generous guy here on the forum so show your love by sending them to him! He just sold some of his stash so I know he has plenty of room!

Tell that to the mailman on Thursday. Sorry man. Orders from Headquarters
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Oh my f'ing goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just WRONG!!!!!!!! (Nothing left to say)
    I'm soooo confused!!!!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    mmccartneydc:
    he plainly states when he signs up that all the sticks are going to go to you if he wins........as a member who isn't playing, i think it is all on the up and up.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Snicker snicker hahahaha enjoy Matt from one RNM Member to another, you might want to have lube on hand cuz your about to get a serious tobacco enema :P
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I'll just hit em both!
    reggie713:
    I'll just hit em both!
    Ummmmm NO!!! Wrong answer
    brianetz1:
    mmccartneydc:
    he plainly states when he signs up that all the sticks are going to go to you if he wins........as a member who isn't playing, i think it is all on the up and up.
    Thank you Brian, yes when we did lose I'd send 10 sticks to both Matt and myself..
    mmccartneydc:
    Think about it. What would BigShizz do with them if he did get a hundred sticks? He's mail them all over hellandgone anyways. What else does he buy cigars for?
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Congrats to the happy couple!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    brianetz1:
    mmccartneydc:
    As the Dungeon Master for this here game I feel I must intervene. Dr. M, drop your pants, bend over, and spread 'cause you just got shizzed. Take it like a man and be sure to thank him when it's all over. Remember, the first rule of this game is that I make the rules.

Now, having said that, if anyone wants to send a SECOND package to BigShizza so as not to let his shenanigans go unanswered, feel free to PM me for his address. Or I could pull a Shizza and just post it here....hmmmm...