Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April Lottery: April Winner DFRESH!!!!

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I will be sending a package to both
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    It is airborne 9144 9011 8986 6486 1873 04. I did not want to anger the Shizza.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks Luke--- I will give you a hug in Chi-Town!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Luke--- I will give you a hug in Chi-Town!!
    Now I am really scared. Looking forward to Chi-Town !!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bigshizza:
    Thank you Brian, yes when we did lose I'd send 10 sticks to both Matt and myself..
    This has me thinking, since you would always send out 10, your share and Matt's share I think I'll pack up a second box for you Jim on Friday. This tracking number is going out tomorrow for Matt

• jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Winnings out to Matt tomorrow. 9405903699300247777380

Shiizz, be sure you keep that first package we sent.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's started, taking cover! Pics up when the mushroom cloud and nuclear debris settles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    mmccartneydc:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's started, taking cover! Pics up when the mushroom cloud and nuclear debris settles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will teach you to mess with Papa Shizz
    mmccartneydc:
    Remember! The girls in the office love you, Tracie loves you, Clover loves you...and I am ecstatic you're feeling the love from your extended family!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Like a dummy I forgot the tracking number, but doc you got another one incoming.
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Remember! The girls in the office love you, Tracie loves you, Clover loves you...and I am ecstatic you're feeling the love from your extended family!!
    Well, I'm feeling the love alright! Jim you really are too much! You should feel proud bc your minions have destroyed me with the first three packages!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Dr. Bonecrusher, you're about to get a vertebral subluxation of your own, ha ha - 9405503699300369123388
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Chemnitz:
    Dr. Bonecrusher, you're about to get a vertebral subluxation of your own, ha ha - 9405503699300369123388
    Not sure what a subluxation is, but it sounds like it's gonna hurt.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    A little late getting this one out but here is tracking 9114999944238222857684 exp delivery is Saturday.
    blutattoo:
    Chemnitz:
    Sounds good to me!! Well done fellas!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    And another minion is on the way 9114901159818389829187
    Well thanks Jay!! I appreciate the fine selection of sticks! Thanks to Matt as well, my inspiration for entering. But alas, it's a young mans game and will stay away from entering unless it's needed... Lol! Thanks again man!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    On it's way to ?? 9505 5000 2057 4247 0003 73
    Well guys I just got back from winning our first game of the season(I am coaching 9-10 yr old peewee football), putting my daughter to bed, and tucking in Mama and all I can say is that I truly did win the lottery. Not because of the wonderful smokes that I have received, but because of the great friendships that I have made from this forum. I am truly grateful! Jim started entering the lotto twice a month in my absence which started about a year ago. Since then, there is a large number of BOTL's that have joined up and from what I can tell, this place is even better than when I left. I can't thank Jim enough for all he has done to keep this forum a great place for seasoned and new stogie smokers. Jim's reason for keeping me in the lottery was to keep me involved even while I took time away and that will not go unpaid. For you "newer" guys, I look forward to "meeting" you in the very near future. With that said, on to the carnage!

First hit was from Vance and let me tell you, I have tried these before and love them! Thanks so much bc now I can put some back and age them a while

Next, we have a great selection from Puff daddy Doug. I LOVE the Luchedor and the Brick house and can't wait to try the other three! Thank you my friend!

And the third package received today was from Sherm. He has already destroyed my mailbox once since my return and obviously didn't mind doing it again. Not only did he send my namesake cigar, he also threw in some of my faves and a couple I have yet to try! Thank you so much!

Obviously, I am not out of the woods so I will be in a hole somewhere with my head between my knees for the next week! However, I do have so great sticks to keep me company! Thanks to all!
    Bigshizza:
    blutattoo:
    Chemnitz:
    Sounds good to me!! Well done fellas!!
    It does hurt, I have not recovered from the last one you gave me Chem!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    mmccartneydc:
    First hit was from Vance and let me tell you, I have tried these before and love them! Thanks so much bc now I can put some back and age them a while

These five Antiguedades are a product of serendipity worth repeating here. BigShizza was their original owner. I bought them from BigShizza specifically to upgrade my ammo for the monthly lottery. Wouldn't you know it, next lottery winner turns out to be BigShizza. Good thing he passed off his winnings to you, or I would have been re-gifting them to him. Five well traveled and lucky sticks.

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Will get mine out over the weekend!
    webmost:
    mmccartneydc:

These five Antiguedades are a product of serendipity worth repeating here. BigShizza was their original owner. I bought them from BigShizza specifically to upgrade my ammo for the monthly lottery. Wouldn't you know it, next lottery winner turns out to be BigShizza. Good thing he passed off his winnings to you, or I would have been re-gifting them to him. Five well traveled and lucky sticks.

Like he planned this or something right? He is the Shizzenator!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Nice hits so far! Can't wait to see the rest.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Amazing brotherhood right here!
    webmost:
    mmccartneydc:

Lol.... Thought those looked familiar! Too funny!!
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Congratulations Jim and Matt! Jim 9505500009474250000018, and Matt 9505 5000 0947 4250 0000 25. Enjoy! Charlie
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got this awesome selection from jetmech! Lots of new to mee I've been wanting to try
    So, Friday I received an awesome package from Luke. Thank you so much buddy. I love the King T, Monte, and of course the Skullcrusher. Ive been curious about the others so cant wait to try them.
    So I guess hiding in my hole all weekend did nothing to deter you guys, I came back to my desk between patients today and saw this:
    From Jason I received on heck of a selection. I have only had two of these and the others look and smell delicious! Thanks a ton!
    From Matkn293 I got smashed my these: (never had the Fuego or the Pepin, and the others are all great!)image
    Man Brad pulls no punches either! This is twice that he's broke my back now! Thank you sir! All of these are new to me except the Sancho Panza which I love!image
    Next, Nathan sent an amazing selection as well! Dude, thank you, I love the Tempus,(never had them side by side, not sure I know the difference, but I will definitely enjoy figuring it out.) CAO, and Camacho. The 2 in the middle are completely new to me but look awesome!image
    TO BE CONTINUED........
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Finally. 9405903699300249966355