Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Left foot Toe 1 - going down the stairs
    Left foot Toe 2 - going up the stairs
    Left side ribs
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    4 bones left foot, left wrist twice, right humerus, and left ear bitten off by a dog when I was 3. Took 113 stitches and 2 weeks on IV antibiotics to fix, fun stuff.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Compound fracture right wrist from a fall off a roof. Spirial fracture right lower leg from skiing. Compression fracture T6 from another fall. I don't go up on roofs anymore. I broke my fingers a couple of times. Enemy AK round glanced of the left ball scocket joint of my hip. I'm lucky I'm not in a wheelchair.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Crushed left foot. Fractured left ankle. Chipped ribs from a bullet. Broken toes. Broken nose. Something else but I am too old to remember.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    james40:
    Left foot Toe 1 - going down the stairs
    Left foot Toe 2 - going up the stairs
    Left side ribs
    broken toes and fingers count? If so, my fingers have been beat to hell as have my toes from various sports.....I didn't think those counted because the are such tiny little bones and most of the time you just rub some dirt on it and play through
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I've never broken any bones.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Right femur, big toe of right foot, three ribs, my nose, cracked sternum, first joint of left index finger, multiple displacements of left knee cap and multiple tears of right rotator cuff.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Broke my elbow and a couple toes. I had X-rays taken for back problems once and the dr. said I had broke my tailbone at some point. News to me.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    The ? Should be, what haven't I broke.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Pickup game of tackle football when I was 15. Someone called, "Last play of the game!" I caught the interception and a little dude wrapped up my legs to bring me down. Snap! Broken ankle.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Dang, I'm falling behind on my answers.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you remember the first person to bomb you on ccom and/or the first person you bombed? I sure as hell don't and I feel crappy for it.
    Bandy Todd bombed me my first week here. I would end up bombing j0z3r a little while later.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever broke a bone(s)? Thankfully I have never broken anything.
    Me neither!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you remember the first person to bomb you on ccom and/or the first person you bombed? I sure as hell don't and I feel crappy for it.
    Bandy Todd bombed me my first week here. I would end up bombing j0z3r a little while later.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Me neither!
    Me too.
    Haha Todd bombed me too. Don't remember who I bombed first.

Thumb and wrist.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Baseball I broke my knuckle when I got hit by a pitch.
    Football it was fingers falling on them after I was tackled.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Me neither!
    Not counting my newbie trade. My first bomb received, im pretty sure was from BigShizza. Unless maybe it was MV-Mike. The first guy I think I bombed was Amos Umwhat. I could be wrong on all counts. Seems like a long time ago. And I've had a few bones broken.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Baseball I broke my knuckle when I got hit by a pitch.
    Football it was fingers falling on them after I was tackled.
    Moose Knuckle!!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Lower leg, 3" above the ankle, 3/8 titanium rod 15" long 19 screws and 10 months to learn to walk again. cracked kneecap 1 pin. 2 of those crescent shaped bones in the thumb, three fingers and one toe.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    smoke em if you got em:
    never broke a bone but have some issues with my right wrist from being shoved and hyper extending (I think that's what it's called) it. Also have trouble with my left knee where I got hit by a large woman on a large electric scooter.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    taythegibs:
    smoke em if you got em:
    never broke a bone but have some issues with my right wrist from being shoved and hyper extending (I think that's what it's called) it. Also have trouble with my left knee where I got hit by a large woman on a large electric scooter.
    Sh*t just got wild...

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Puff_Dougie:
    taythegibs:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sh*t just got wild...

that's about the right size.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    couple of ribs, both my hands and all of my fingers. I break fingers fairly regularly. My fingers arent even very straight anymore to the point I can barely use my pinky at all on my right hand.

Aj
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Its been a few days fellas and ladies. So lets see if I can make a contest out of this one. Up for it?

If you could only listen to 2 musicians, artist, bands, group or however you want to classify it for the rest of your life who would it be?

As for the contest..first person to guess my #1 get free sticks! GO!...pick my # 1 and # 2 in the right order and damn..you might get 30 stlcks!
    Les Claypool and Buckethead
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    danielzreyes:
    Don't want to take a guess for my contest?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Personally would be Rolling Stones and Springsteen. You I see as a B52/Flock of Seagulls 80's alternative guy.
    rsherman24:
    Personally would be Rolling Stones and Springsteen. You I see as a B52/Flock of Seagulls 80's alternative guy.
    It's like that? OK!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    It's like that? OK!

Nothing personal Bro. They were popular.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    For me? Ingrid Michaelson and Musiq Soulchild.

And Ro, it's not fair that I guess yours. :)
    Unicorn:
    For me? Ingrid Michaelson and Musiq Soulchild.

And Ro, it's not fair that I guess yours. :)
    I know Jamie..I know. but hey you still might get a prize!
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Oh really? a SURprize?
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    Don't want to take a guess for my contest?
    Do or Die, Three Six Mafia ..... because I know you be poppin that colla