Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    wahooschock:
    I have heights issues but I still want to do it. Probably end up parasailing instead lol. Maybe if I had a friend that would go with.
    Parasailing is cool. Did that with the wife in Myrtle Beach a few years ago
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Darn auto correct paragliding with a motor on it is what I meant to say. Parasailing seems way safer lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I haven't but I'd try it sure. The whole base jumping with a wingsuit is intriguing. I like going fast.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I would, I think it would be awesome.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I want to and meant to when I turned 40 and the daughter turned 18 (we were both going to do it) but we ended up not going. There's a school about 6 miles from my house so I have no excuse. Honestly, I have a little fear about it but I want to do it. I can't seem to get the nerve to go by myself.
    james40:
    I want to and meant to when I turned 40 and the daughter turned 18 (we were both going to do it) but we ended up not going. There's a school about 6 miles from my house so I have no excuse. Honestly, I have a little fear about it but I want to do it. I can't seem to get the nerve to go by myself.
    Common response lol we should get together for a skydive herf
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever been or would you ever go sky diving? For some reason I have been thinking about trying it!
    Yes. Tons of fun. Going again definitely.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever been or would you ever go sky diving? For some reason I have been thinking about trying it!
    Yes. It was awesome and I want to do it again. DO IT!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever been or would you ever go sky diving?
    Absolutely not. I'm not much of a risk taker. Also, I had a friend in high school whose dad was a skydiver. Jumped all the time. Until the time his chute got tangled. A tree broke his fall, so he didn't die. That was enough to convince me to not even consider it.
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever been or would you ever go sky diving?
    Absolutely not. I'm not much of a risk taker. Also, I had a friend in high school whose dad was a skydiver. Jumped all the time. Until the time his chute got tangled. A tree broke his fall, so he didn't die. That was enough to convince me to not even consider it.
    Do ya drive a car? Or walk out the front door? Lol risk is everywhere
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Have a friend who did a tandem jump on his 90th birthday. He is a Army Ranger who climbed the cliffs on D day and has four stars on his jump wings. Inspirational he is.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    First Warrior:
    Have a friend who did a tandem jump on his 90th birthday. He is a Army Ranger who climbed the cliffs on D day and has four stars on his jump wings. Inspirational he is.
    That's a definition of a bad ass....

wahooschock:
    james40:
    Let's do it man!!
    james40:
    First Warrior:
    That's a definition of a bad ass....

wahooschock:
    james40:
    Let's do it man!!
    Ill hold ya to that lol next summer we should get a bunch a botl ta go with
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    While in basic I wanted to jump and volunteered. After a demonstration jump for a bunch of politicians I had a complete change of heart, it was not for me.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i would love to jump. not sure if it is the smartest idea at this point in my life, but once the kids are gone and i only have to worry about my wife if i die, i am all over it.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    smoke em if you got em:
    You could not pay me enough. I don't even like roller coasters!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Did it 11 years ago, and will never do it again.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    First Warrior:
    Why am I not surprised. If you survived the cliffs on D-Day, then, yeah, you are going to skydive at ninety, cause you are indestructo and you know it. Love this guy. Let's all go herf at his house and listen to some stories.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    You get me up in a perfectly good airplane and you want me out of it, you gonna have to THROW my @ss out of it - I sure as h3ll ain't leaving it voluntarily. I keep telling folks, "I only LOOK stupid"....??
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Damn..my thread was on page 4 son! haven't posted a question since the 29th of October..wsup with that?

So my question is..have you ever been to or would you ever attend a James Taylor concert?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Have never been to a JT concert, but would love to see him someday.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    He was in town a while ago. I know a guy who went, but I rarely go to concerts so no. I would go hear him, but probably wouldn't choose to spend my $$$ on him of all artists.

And somehow I missed the whole jump out of a plane question. It's been on my bucket list for a long time. I'll have to wait until my wife is dead though, or she'll kill me if the jump doesn't.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I'm not a huge concert guy. A lot of the time, the artist that I've paid to see doesn't live up to the hype or doesn't sound good live.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nope. Sure I have heard a song or two, but could not name 1.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ummmm NO I can just stay home and eat Xanax
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Never been .... why not
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    smoke em if you got em:
    Damn..my thread was on page 4 son! haven't posted a question since the 29th of October..wsup with that?

So my question is..have you ever been to or would you ever attend a James Taylor concert?
    no i would not attend a james taylor concert, if i wanted to fall asleep in a public place i could think of far better things to be doing while i fall asleep
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:

no i would not attend a james taylor concert, if i wanted to fall asleep in a public place i could think of far better things to be doing while i fall asleep
    Ditto
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    i've heard the blues of Elmore James and Edda James. Is't James Taylor a white dude that likes to sing pretty?
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    James Taylor was a huge part of my childhood. And Steely Dan, and Carole King and a lot of other hippy type singers. The music has a huge place in my heart... but I think I'm all set with the concert!