Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    I generally do an inventory on Saturday or Sunday mornings. I have no idea why! I think I have about 325 right now. I'll know for sure Saturday!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    smoke em if you got em:
    How many sticks do you have on hand or do you think you currently have??

I guess I am somewhere between 300-400..time for a cabinet or another quest of droppin bombs on you fools!
    I would estimate 250-350 somewhere in there I think. More than plenty to say the least but they are all spread out between the wineador, Coolidor and the two 125 cts and the one 250 count semi broken chest (thanks son grrrr).
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    smoke em if you got em:

I guess I am somewhere between 300-400..time for a cabinet or another quest of droppin bombs on you fools!
    about 250-300 been teetering on a cooler, but i keep smoking enough to stave that off.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Great question. Currently debating getting a third cooler, so I may have to count them when I do this. Rough guess would be a couple hundred.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I think, I have around 60-70 cigars.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Well North of 500. I'll take a stab at 700, go count this weekend to make sure, and get back at ya. Of course, that doesn't include makins. I prolly have enough leaf to roll another 2-300. It's getting pretty sick.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423

On a side note, entering new singles in a humidor tracker becomes a pain when you date everything 2014 instead of 2015. Good thing it was only 10 sticks.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    smoke em if you got em:
    Stay tuned fellas...
    there he is!!!! hey buddy! how you been?
    smoke em if you got em:

271 total in my humis

and it def sounds like you need a cabinet bro.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    No clue, way 2 many though.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Around 200 or so
    Glock1975:
    No clue, way 2 many though.
    Not enough in my book that's why I keep Bombing you Sir Baldiness
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Way too many. The number scares me.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    646... that's obsessive
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    So few its so embarrassing and scary I can't say but my order is on the way. And it won't happen again.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    More than I want to admit to, or count!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    My stash? I'm not sure of the number but I'm not sure I would reveal the number even if I knew. Even if I had more cigars than any of you, what would it mean? Maybe they're Black & Milds.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bob Luken:
    My stash? I'm not sure of the number but I'm not sure I would reveal the number even if I knew. Even if I had more cigars than any of you, what would it mean? Maybe they're Black & Milds.
    It's just a question.....
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    Oh?....... Well in that case,....... I'll just admit that I'm embarrassed to have so many and smoke so few. It's an interesting topic of conversation and I'm not trolling you're question. It just made me start thinking about how and why I accumulated more than I should. Am I a hoarder? Oh yeah, Sorry, I know, It's just a question. .
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    Oh?....... Well in that case,....... I'll just admit that I'm embarrassed to have so many and smoke so few. It's an interesting topic of conversation and I'm not trolling you're question. It just made me start thinking about how and why I accumulated more than I should. Am I a hoarder? Oh yeah, Sorry, I know, It's just a question. .
    no worries...I need to smoke more and buy less.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    Me too. Smoke more, buy less. And, every now and then I try to bomb more but it turns out, that doesn't work. Doesn't help with reducing inventory AT ALL. :D
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    Me too. Smoke more, buy less. And, every now and then I try to bomb more but it turns out, that doesn't work. Doesn't help with reducing inventory AT ALL. :D
    I think this is a problem that quite a few here have lol myself included lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Finished paying off my Stafford losses and it looks like I'm at 290 now. The winter keeps me from putting much of a dent in that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    3k-4k? no clue..too many
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    3k-4k? no clue..too many
    Hoarder!!!!! Lol j/k. Damn Jim!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Bigshizza:
    3k-4k? no clue..too many
    You better start smoking Shizza, that's a lot of tobacco. That's more than some Cigar shops I've been in.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    A handful over 100, which, to me, is a very large number of cigars, but apparently is child's play compared to some of you hoarders... LOL. Since joining this forum a year ago, I have steadfastly refused to get a cooler, but now my 100 count humi is full and my overflow will be full soon since my buy-to-smoke ratio has been warped by the winter weather.

Invest in a coolidor, or invest in flat rates? Decisions... decisions...

Puff_Dougie:
    A handful over 100, which, to me, is a very large number of cigars, but apparently is child's play compared to some of you hoarders... LOL. Since joining this forum a year ago, I have steadfastly refused to get a cooler, but now my 100 count humi is full and my overflow will be full soon since my buy-to-smoke ratio has been warped by the winter weather.

Invest in a coolidor, or invest in flat rates? Decisions... decisions...

Bomb all you want but, in the long run you'll likely end up with more cigars anyway because of retaliation attacks. A small cooler is no hassle at all to set up. I would suggest the coleman xtreme 28 quart. (I use these.) Very well insulated and a few bovedas is all you need to run it.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I have way too many cigars prob around 3500. Been saying that to myself recently. So my attention went to whisky haha