Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Favorite Brands 5K Pass

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey tony what if the original cost was low but the rarity is high??
    Really Lee, do you think I'm going to question you? Hell, I should just tell you to take some cigars and skip the puts so I can get a little closer to even with you! But to answer the question, I trust your (and others) valuation of current market value. Obviously, some older ISOM have a much higher value than their original cost.
    Chemnitz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hhhhhmmmmmmmm I only have $5 cigars though
    Just put 4 of them in and take a $20 premi.
    Ya got jokes......
    matkn293:
    I am down if you will have me.
    Fo sho, fo sho.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Really Lee, do you think I'm going to question you? Hell, I should just tell you to take some cigars and skip the puts so I can get a little closer to even with you! But to answer the question, I trust your (and others) valuation of current market value. Obviously, some older ISOM have a much higher value than their original cost.
    Ok ok ok .... what if the original cost was high but the cigar is doo doo?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll take two!
    Darktower007:
    In PLZ .:)
    You got it!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Congrats dude. Im out for the pass though :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Sounds good count me in
    Alrighty, looks like we are up to a dozen participants. Nice round number. I'm going to take a look and see which addresses I need and get some pm's out. I may be able to get this out tomorrow!
    Alright, I've got pm's out for the three addresses that I don't have. If anyone has moved recently and the address I have may be wrong, please let me know!
    So, it doesn't look like I will be getting this off today. Should be able to make it happen tomorrow. I have come up with the pass order, however. I decided to move geographically from East to West this time. Here is the order. Let me know if you see any issues with it. jimmyv723 kingjk729 rsherman24 Lee.mcglynn smoke em thedjfish matkn293 Darktower007 onestrangeone danielzreyes blutattoo Bigshizza SleevePlz I'll also update the first post with the proper order.
    SleevePlz:
    So, it doesn't look like I will be getting this off today. Should be able to make it happen tomorrow. I have come up with the pass order, however. I decided to move geographically from East to West this time. Here is the order. Let me know if you see any issues with it. jimmyv723 kingjk729 rsherman24 Lee.mcglynn smoke em thedjfish matkn293 Darktower007 onestrangeone danielzreyes jliu
    blutattoo Bigshizza SleevePlz I'll also update the first post with the proper order.
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    So, it doesn't look like I will be getting this off today. Should be able to make it happen tomorrow. I have come up with the pass order, however. I decided to move geographically from East to West this time. Here is the order. Let me know if you see any issues with it. jimmyv723 kingjk729 rsherman24 Lee.mcglynn smoke em thedjfish matkn293 Darktower007 onestrangeone danielzreyes jliu
    blutattoo Bigshizza SleevePlz I'll also update the first post with the proper order.
    You playing with me, bro? You got an inside tip as to what DZR is putting in the pass and want to intercept it?
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    You playing with me, bro? You got an inside tip as to what DZR is putting in the pass and want to intercept it?
    put me in coach! I can do it! i swear I can do it! no really i'm in if youll have me
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll take two!
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll take two!
    Enjoy the retail price bought Gurkha Centurian Joon bug
    I love all Gurkha. I also love all viaje like DZR <3
    jliu:
    put me in coach! I can do it! i swear I can do it! no really i'm in if youll have me
    Alright, but I'm putting you in the outfield....
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Alright, but I'm putting you in the outfield....
    fine. imma pee on the fans
    Starting package assembled. Couple little notes. The LFD is the event only Mystery release from last year. The RASS is from May 2013. I managed to yank the band off putting it in the bag, so there is a small piece of tape on the back of the band. I promise it is legit. Everything else is pretty straight forward. image I guess I didn't state this already, but you must post a pic of your takes and puts. Let's face it, the entertainment in a pass is seeing how it changes at each stop. Please use the finger bags to protect the cigars. Although they shouldn't be needed, I did put a couple extra in the box. I'll post the DC# when I get back from the PO. Once again, following standard pass etiquette, you should also post tracking information when you ship.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    A fantastic lineup, I'm very curious to see how this evolves. Should be a good one!
    Well, I've already screwed this up! I printed off the shipping label to get this started and somehow printed a label for Jason (Darktower007) instead of JimmyV. I have no idea how I messed that up. So it looks like Jason is jumping to the head of the line and then the pass will continue with its normal route after that. I'll update the first post with the new order in just a sec. So, the tracking info for Jason is 9405503699300356997794. Heading to the PO now! Let the fun begin!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Looks good teach can't wait to see how this ends up!!
    SleevePlz:
    Well, I've already screwed this up! I printed off the shipping label to get this started and somehow printed a label for Jason (Darktower007) instead of JimmyV. I have no idea how I messed that up. So it looks like Jason is jumping to the head of the line and then the pass will continue with its normal route after that. I'll update the first post with the new order in just a sec. So, the tracking info for Jason is 9405503699300356997794. Heading to the PO now! Let the fun begin!!!
    Sweet! Looking forward to it.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    when this comes back to you can we herf? sorry i missed it. congrats man
    Trident:
    when this comes back to you can we herf? sorry i missed it. congrats man
    Defs. We'll smoke the whole box when it comes back!
    Pass arrived today. Got a half day of work tomorrow so picking up a goodie from my B&M then posting pics and puts then off to the PO.
    Takes on Right Puts on Left. Heads up Jimmy V
    imagephoto IMAG1651.jpg
    Heading to PO now posting tracking soon