Home General Discussion

3rd Annual Chicago Christmas Herf

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Quick question... Is there any agenda with times and such for someone who may be driving?
    Damn right! Are you just coming for Saturday or the whole weekend?
    Will just be Saturday, if I come. Woke up this morning with sore throat, stuffy nose. Keeping my self medicated at this point.
    If I had more time (need to pack), I would totally post up a video of Oleta Adams. Instead, imagine me singing Get Here!!!
    Good song teach!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    CharlieHeis:
    No_one21:
    ...but the DPG blue is my favorite go-to stick and you can never have too many!
    Noted.
    I ain't even scared. Common knowledge :p
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Quick question... Is there any agenda with times and such for someone who may be driving?
    Will just be Saturday, if I come. Woke up this morning with sore throat, stuffy nose. Keeping my self medicated at this point.
    If I had more time (need to pack), I would totally post up a video of Oleta Adams. Instead, imagine me singing Get Here!!!
    I won't be able to taste anything, so if I do come I'll be the guy smoking the $2 sticks while the rest of you smoke the premipremprems
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    I won't be able to taste anything, so if I do come I'll be the guy smoking the $2 sticks while the rest of you smoke the premipremprems
    Meh, take it as an opportunity to see a bunch of BORKs that will probably never be in the same place ever again! The smoking and drinking is just gravy on top of that. Did I mention the MI stout season that will be traveling with me... image You might have to fight off my wife to get a KBS, but I'll try to put in a good word for ya.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Meh, take it as an opportunity to see a bunch of BORKs that will probably never be in the same place ever again! The smoking and drinking is just gravy on top of that. Did I mention the MI stout season that will be traveling with me... image You might have to fight off my wife to get a KBS, but I'll try to put in a good word for ya.
    Holy ***. I'm drinking Breakfast Stout right now, but what's the cover charge to get into THAT bar?? Dayum.
    No_one21:
    what's the cover charge to get into THAT bar??
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Sorry man, I'm an ocean engineer. My trombones never oxidize.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Thank you so much teach...enjoying this at this moment. If you see me sweet talking your wife....it's all about the KBS...OK!?!

photo EC64B201-35AE-4A0A-8C06-8AF18E3FA90B_zpssjty5ujo.jpg
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thank you so much teach...enjoying this at this moment. If you see me sweet talking your wife....it's all about the KBS...OK!?!

photo EC64B201-35AE-4A0A-8C06-8AF18E3FA90B_zpssjty5ujo.jpg
    Lol, hope you are enjoying it.
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:

Lol, hope you are enjoying it.
    Loved it
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Soon fellas .... very soon ......
    photo 20141204_231508_zpsfdkf6gkm.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm here! But my clock is 2 hours behind! Can't wait to see everyone!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Is that all it take "Rusty trombone"? I'm down. At airport about to departure. Get ready.
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Is that all it take "Rusty trombone"? I'm down. At airport about to departure. Get ready.
    Glad to see you didnt over sleep!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Have a great one Gang hopefully I can see yall next year!!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Ive seen this movie before. It was called "The Hangover". Dang, I wish I could be there. Have fun guys!
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Is anyone here yet???? I am working a few stores for swinger then wanna meet up. If anyone has some free time and looking for some rare cigars I would check out blue havana downtown. When I was here in Chicago a few weeks ago they had an amazing boutique and well aged selection of 2010 viajes and stuff. Will be around so text if your out and about. 313 957 8376
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Chuck N:
    Ive seen this movie before. It was called "The Hangover". Dang, I wish I could be there. Have fun guys!
    who gets left on the roof? I am going to put my money on Glock
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Chuck N:

Please don't let anyone jump out of a trunk naked.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

is jiunn going?
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

is jiunn going?
    lmao
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    90+ Irishman:
    Have a great one Gang hopefully I can see yall next year!!
    At Casa... Jiunn just couldn't hold it after a multiple cigar morning....
    After a lively lunch at Applebee's (Hi Kuzi) we will be at Casa de Montecristos from 5 until.... Pics to follow. So far we have Tony, Ram Rod, Trident, Glock, Jiunn, Bandytodd, Ryan, Curt, Barry a great group of people!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    How about some live action shots.....have Royln pose for us!!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Bigshizza:
    After a lively lunch at Applebee's (Hi Kuzi) we will be at Casa de Montecristos from 5 until.... Pics to follow. So far we have Tony, Ram Rod, Trident, Glock, Jiunn, Bandytodd, Ryan, Curt, Barry a great group of people!
    Totally jealous of y'all! Can't wait to see pictures of the fun... except for Glock and Shizz and whatever the texting of room numbers leads to. :^)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    Totally jealous of y'all! Can't wait to see pictures of the fun... except for Glock and Shizz and whatever the texting of room numbers leads to. :^)

Agree on all counts lol.
    Beer. Lots of beer.
    SleevePlz:
    Beer. Lots of beer.
    But what are you smoking? What did people bring along with? It all never happened if there isnt any pics.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Fun first night guys and gals! We well have pics when we get home on Sunday.