Home General Discussion

3rd Annual Chicago Christmas Herf

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Tyland64:
    bandyt09:
    (If there is enough interest I am willing to host a beer tasting @ the Best Western)

SleevePlz - driving in Friday around noon, staying at the Best Western, leaving Sunday
    Todd & Jiunn - flying in Wednesday around 4:00pm, staying at the Best Western, leaving Sunday
    Luke and Jim(kingjk) - flying in Saturday morning at the crack of dawn, staying at Best Western,leaving Sunday afternoon
    Jeremy AKA Glock: flying in Friday 8 am leaving Sunday staying at Best Western with Rolyln and Curt. And I'm down for some beer tasting.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    SleevePlz - driving in Friday around noon, staying at the Best Western, leaving Sunday

Todd & Jiunn - flying in Wednesday around 4:00pm, staying at the Best Western, leaving Sunday

Luke and Jim(kingjk) - flying in Saturday morning at the crack of dawn, staying at Best Western,leaving Sunday afternoon

Jeremy AKA Glock: flying in Friday 8 am leaving Sunday staying at Best Western with Rolyln and Curt. And I'm down for some beer tasting.

(If there is enough interest I am willing to host a beer tasting @ the Best Western)
    Friday night for the beer tasting? I could bring some MI beer for you foreigners to sample.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:

Friday night for the beer tasting? I could bring some MI beer for you foreigners to sample.
    Mr & Mrs. Shizz flying in late Thursday leaving Sunday. Staying at the Best Western
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762

Mr & Mrs. Shizz flying in late Thursday leaving Sunday. Staying at the Best Western

Friday night for the beer tasting? I could bring some MI beer for you foreigners to sample

Hey, if I have to drink some MI beer, well then, I have to drink some MI beer.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Trident:
    Can I come?
    Do you know the special handshake to get downstairs at CdM?
    Trident:
    Can I come?
    Have you seen the list of attendees? Do you really want to come?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    bandyt09:
    Trident:
    Can I come?
    Have you seen the list of attendees? Do you really want to come?
    Yes he does, wouldn't be the same without him.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962

Sam - Flying in Friday around 730pm, staying at Best Western, leaving Sunday afternoon.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119

Sam - Flying in Friday around 730pm, staying at Best Western, leaving Sunday afternoon.

Royln- Flying in Friday around 430pm..staying @ BW with J and Curt...fly out Sunday morning
    Is there going to be karaoke for Kryptonite?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bigshizza:
    No need for all that Jim....I don't know yáll like that!! LOL
    Bigshizza:
    Don't know about the karaoke but with the beers I'm bringing there could be some table dancing so bring yo monies..........
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Bigshizza:
    Is the theme song for this herf, Getting Jiggy with it.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Eulogy:
    Bigshizza:
    lol nah something from 3 doors down or our lady piece
    wahooschock:
    Eulogy:
    Bigshizza:
    lol nah something from 3 doors down or our lady piece
    Mad Season!!
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Don't know about the karaoke but with the beers I'm bringing there could be some table dancing so bring yo monies..........
    Did someone say dancing.......say word!

Okay, I will probably line up my beers this weekend for the Chicago beer tasting. Would really like to get a count of those that would be interested.

From what I can see here's the list of interested parties:
    Bandyt09
    jliu
    sleeveplz
    Glock1975
    bandyt09:

Okay, I will probably line up my beers this weekend for the Chicago beer tasting. Would really like to get a count of those that would be interested.

Bandyt09
    jliu
    sleeveplz
    Glock1975
    Me
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:

Bandyt09
    jliu
    sleeveplz
    Glock1975
    Me
    Too.
    Updated.
    Also, those with their better half in attendance, they are welcome to partake in the beer tasting. Just indicate it on the list as +1

Bandyt09
    jliu
    sleeveplz
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
    bandyt09:
    Updated.
    Also, those with their better half in attendance, they are welcome to partake in the beer tasting. Just indicate it on the list as +1

Bandyt09
    jliu
    SleevePlz +1
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Updated.

Bandyt09
    jliu
    SleevePlz +1
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
    eh....hem.... Beer.. please........
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    curtpick:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Updated.

Bandyt09
    jliu
    SleevePlz +1
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
    Was this for Friday night?
    avengethis:
    curtpick:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Updated.

Bandyt09
    jliu
    SleevePlz +1
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
    Yes Friday night.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    curtpick:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Updated.

Bandyt09
    jliu
    SleevePlz +1
    Glock1975
    bigshizza
    No_one21
    Yes Friday night.
    Ok I'll have to let you know. I think the plan was for the wife and I to go downtown and do some sightseeing but if she doesn't want to do that we will be in. If we attend I will bring some Wisconsin stuff for people to try.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Todd,
    I'm in for the beer tasting.
    Let me know if I need to bring some Iowa stuff.
    curtpick:
    Todd,
    I'm in for the beer tasting.
    Let me know if I need to bring some Iowa stuff.
    So that means you'll be in Chicago then, you had me worried. If you would like to contribute to the cause then it is fine by me but not necessary.
    So anyone else got their cigars packed up yet? I got three different batches going. Also, because the Teach requested it, I've got a got a few bottles of Firestone Walker packed and ready to go.
    Haven't even started yet. Really looking forward to the Firestone Walker!