Home Non Cigar Related

How do i catch a frog? (Oh crap! ... Eff)

13»

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.

Aaaaww, man. It was singin' for a mate. Haven't you ever been horny enough to do that? Cut the little guy some slack.... ??
    Well he will have a hard time seducing our cats... lol
    So.... There is a txt from my wife while im at work.... "Hi... Uh... I just heard a faint frog. It isn't Tuba."

WHOEVER MADE A CHRISTMAS WISH THAT THIS STORY DIDNT END.... YOU GOT YOUR WISH!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    LiquidChaos66:
    So.... There is a txt from my wife while im at work.... "Hi... Uh... I just heard a faint frog. It isn't Tuba."

WHOEVER MADE A CHRISTMAS WISH THAT THIS STORY DIDNT END.... YOU GOT YOUR WISH!
    Better put Tuba back in the tree, you don't want to break up that happy little family.
    Supposedly this one is in my garage...
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    See? I toldja he was singing for a mate. Looks like he was successful in at least getting one to come around.... Way to go, Tuba!!
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    LiquidChaos66:
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.

Aaaaww, man. It was singin' for a mate. Haven't you ever been horny enough to do that? Cut the little guy some slack.... ??
    Well he will have a hard time seducing our cats... lol
    Horny Toad
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Any updates?? Happy New Year!
    The saga has come to an end. The other frog has either vanished or been eaten by the cats. lol Tuba has come to love his new home and regular cricket feedings and is getting chunkier by the day. :)
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Gotta love happy endings!!!