Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Try my Liquid Pass

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Sounds absolutely great Jet, thanks for the great idea for the pass and having it setup now super psyched! I was already planning on sending some samples to Justin so this is perfect :)
    Gray4lines:
    PM to Irish too
    Replied and thanks man! You know all you need to do is hit me up if you'd like to try something specific that I've got.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    photo D8112885-2B41-4BA2-9A84-76B6461AA908.jpgAll package up and ready to go!! Gray... Address please:)
    Also, I included a 5 pack of Fuente Anejos so everyone please take one. I think Anejos are amazing with a drink and complement damn near anything!
    Jetmech_63:
    Also, I included a 5 pack of Fuente Anejos so everyone please take one. I think Anejos are amazing with a drink and complement damn near anything!
    Vinny you're nuts, thank you though and very excited to try this out and start the Liquids Pass Part 1!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Sent you a pm, thanks for the pass. Looking forward to it!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    matkn293 you have a PM..
    JHewey:
    matkn293 you have a PM..
    Yiu have a text Justin :P
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    JHewey:
    matkn293 you have a PM..
    replied
    9405503699300465486561 on the way!
    Jetmech_63:
    9405503699300465486561 on the way!
    Awesome can't wait for this!
    Sherm...check yo PM!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    This pass is really cool, looking forward to watching it unfold. If you do another round...
    Ken Light:
    This pass is really cool, looking forward to watching it unfold. If you do another round...
    that's awesome man, I was hoping this would drum up enough interest for a really big liquid pass 2!
    Ken Light:
    There is already a Liquid Pass around 2 being drawn up. As soon as this one finished I will be hosting the next one since Vinny is hosting this first one. You, D Fresh, Stubble and a few others have already expressed interest and hope you guys join in!
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    that's awesome man, I was hoping this would drum up enough interest for a really big liquid pass 2!
    I can see multiple rounds. This would be a great way to sample some good booze! Excited for the samples and to share some of mine.
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    I can see multiple rounds. This would be a great way to sample some good booze! Excited for the samples and to share some of mine.
    PM to you Greg, and yeah my sentiments exactly. Sounds silly but I'm more pumped for this than I was for the Gang wars!
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    PM to you Greg, and yeah my sentiments exactly. Sounds silly but I'm more pumped for this than I was for the Gang wars!
    hmmmmm weaving this into gangwar next year......
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Or you could just do what I told you on VHerf last night BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Back at ya
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    All I know is that I am last sending back to Vinny. Did someone say Gang War?
    rsherman24:
    All I know is that I am last sending back to Vinny. Did someone say Gang War?
    Fvck..... All I said was I'm more pumped for this than the Gang war. Though I do have some designs on possibly tattooing a poor SOB up in Bethlehem, PA.....
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Dude... I'm telling you... I'm the WRONG dude to start a beer war with... I live in CA for christs sake... Don't do it...
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Dude... I'm telling you... I'm the WRONG dude to start a beer war with... I live in CA for christs sake... Don't do it...
    Vinny, you are trying to get into a fight concerning alcohol with an Irishman. Think real hard about that for a second.
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Oh and to clarify, the funniest part about all of this is that what I was referring to with my first statement regarding the Vherf was aimed at me sending to Justin since he's after me in the pass.... But thanks for reminding me of the nitro as well. Too bad it's going to be fulfilled now :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Oh and to clarify, the funniest part about all of this is that what I was referring to with my first statement regarding the Vherf was aimed at me sending to Justin since he's after me in the pass.... But thanks for reminding me of the nitro as well. Too bad it's going to be fulfilled now :)
    Whoa now? why is my name being brought up?
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Ken Light:
    Whoa now? why is my name being brought up?
    Don't worry about it, it doesn't concern you until it explodes in your face ;) and stop getting paranoid I already have one package in transit to you, and you know I'm sending you samples since you're after me in the pass so just calm down. There's nothing sneaky or anything like that going on as far as you know. ;)
    matkn293:
    JHewey:
    matkn293 you have a PM..
    replied
    Back at ya
    JHewey:
    matkn293:
    JHewey:
    matkn293 you have a PM..
    replied