Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boutique Pass #2 Pass Order and Starting Lineup Posted/ Shipped.

1235»

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Those aren't making it far. Very nice Ro Ro, thanks for being in it my brother.
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
    I don't think so Homie
    If there's a gang war this year, you guys should be the captains.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Eulogy:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
    I don't think so Homie
    If there's a gang war this year, you guys should be the captains.
    Lol, I'm glad u brought that up , seems like it's been to long only a few months, we should start the family fued again soon.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Glock1975:
    If that Marble House disappears before this pass reaches me, I'll likely replace it.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Pass received gentleman takes
    imagephoto 44A7AC2B-EAE1-46C3-AD85-985EECB97844_zpsq82eqfvi.jpg
    Puts
    imagephoto FE201CC5-3A3E-41F4-B1FF-8C92A1D60E3D_zps4luecptm.jpg Off to Curt in the morning!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Damn. So many good sticks ! Excited to take a look. Already nervous about what to put in! Not sure i can stack up to you guys.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    It Took me a good 15 min trying to pick thru them.. Some goodies in there. Who put the large bag full of victor SinClair seconds in there for Jeremy?
    Thanks Jason for being in the pass, nice puts and takes, enjoy smoking them.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Got the Pass today
    Takes
    Puts
    9505 5110 2145 5089 5357 88. Off To Brad!
    Thanks for allowing me to participate !
    Thanks Curt for being apart of the pass bro.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Umm Sir, why didn't you let me know about your pass :(? I would have loved to been apart of it. I'll try to be a part of your next one, if you do another.

RCY Cigars:
    Umm Sir, why didn't you let me know about your pass :(? I would have loved to been apart of it. I'll try to be a part of your next one, if you do another.

Your new to the forum right? Or do you go under a different name? Lol just kidding bro, I can add u in there bro, I'm sure no 1 would care, pass is getting sent overseas when it returns anyways. I can put u in there after Brian if u wish
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Your new to the forum right? Or do you go under a different name? Lol just kidding bro, I can add u in there bro, I'm sure no 1 would care, pass is getting sent overseas when it returns anyways. I can put u in there after Brian if u wish
    Maybe all participants should just send Ricky a big box of boutique love. Just a thought...
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Maybe all participants should just send Ricky a big box of boutique love. Just a thought...
    Great idea Eric
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Heck no, I'll catch the next one Jeremy. Appreciate it fellas, I'm sure there will be plenty more for me to join in.

RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Heck no, I'll catch the next one Jeremy. Appreciate it fellas, I'm sure there will be plenty more for me to join in.

Jerm since he is new here I will vouche for him. He's a bit mouthy and can be a grump but he's a good guy and certainly deserving of being in the pass. But I like the idea of sending it to him last and having it stay there ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Jerm since he is new here I will vouche for him. He's a bit mouthy and can be a grump but he's a good guy and certainly deserving of being in the pass. But I like the idea of sending it to him last and having it stay there ;)

90+Mouth basically, I'm good on waiting for the next one fellas.
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

90+Mouth basically, I'm good on waiting for the next one fellas.
    I wi take that as a compliment since I learned it from you my friend ;)
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Pass came in today. Takes are on the left and put are on the right.

image I am heading to the post office shortly to get this back out to Eric.