Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 mishap leads to a beating that's left me stunned.

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Ok for the record, I'm Not LOW, I get some cigars ruined and tell Jim and he tells the whole damn world. This Shizz is crazy. Hit 3 times today not just hot but freaking destroyed is to say the least, I can't compete with this stuff that was sent.
1st Brad, just because me and Ro drank most of your scotch in Chicago u cheese turd, doesn't mean u send a bottle of it, your crazy bro, way to generous and I can't wait to crack it, loved that stuff from what I remember. Brad really thank u so much and the cigars are awesome to. photo 4E25CF6E-D54D-4EB2-9C2A-4D6CC7911802_zpskt1o05lu.jpg Then on v-Herf we were joking around about some road kill jerky that other Brad ( Chemnitz ) had and said me and Drew will spilt it and try it on next v-Herf( sending soon Drew) and this Brad decides what a perfect time to drop the hammer on me as well, thank you so much, awesome smokes can't wait to burn them down. image Then there is Rick(RCY) WOW!!! What the heck is all this for, totally messed me up with this, I asked to buy some sweet baby Jesus beer from him and he sends a incredible amount if aged CC's and a bag full if top of the line goodies, wtf Rick, thank u really truly to much here. Seriously no more please, stop letting the 3 stooges (Jim, Chris and Royln) get in your heads brothers. Truly amazing day. photo DB89D0DF-E5AF-4BBD-9315-D1C297880433_zpsszrfhtew.jpg photo C1AB26A6-3564-4BD9-B614-B700C203E3E4_zpss26zmv1k.jpg

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    I'm glad it made it there safely. I was very nervous about the shipping process. Enjoy Dude!
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    That is one fucking awesome display of smackdowns. Cuba for the knockout!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I still remain innocent! Great hits everyone!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Son of a .......................WOW!!!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Keep up the barrage boys. He still fighting back. Keep hitting him til he waves the flag. Lol
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Nice job fellas, I love watching Jerm get crushed. He's whining like a little ***. Wow Rick, way to answer the call Bro!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Jeremy....can you post anything without my name being involved? I don't remember drinking anything in Chicago...keyword being remember!! Glad to see you got your ass handed to you....when you want me to launch???
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jeremy....can you post anything without my name being involved? I don't remember drinking anything in Chicago...keyword being remember!! Glad to see you got your ass handed to you....when you want me to launch???
    Its like a coed volleyball game, back and forth. Yall are silly.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    smoke em if you got em:
    No need to do anything foolish now kind Sir.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Finish him off Ro!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Finish him off Ro!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    You guys are nuts, I wave the white flag, no more, I'm still going to do what I do. Going shopping for 1 of u fools now.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    White flag. LMAO.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    White flag. LMAO.
    NICE!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bigshizza:
    I still remain innocent! Great hits everyone!

Have I been gone too long, The Shizz is innocent, lol.

Mr.Glock, I apologize for the misunderstanding. My cigars were sent in the highest of great intentions. This was not an opportunity to light your soul up. I will admit while packing it, the little red devil was sitting on my shoulder. Yet, I sent this package after finding out your aging stash was ruin. It made me sad to see that and to know that this happened to a friend and fellow BOTL. I can only ask that you accept my kindness. Enjoy brother, all are in the range of 2010-2013.

On another note, I have no problem watching you get those that informed me. For the sake of time, I don't mind telling you that Justin aka Jhewey was one of the persons and there were two others involved. All I'll say is, Jhewey said you call one of them your brother from another. And the other has a lot of LOVE for ya. Happy hunting buddy :)....

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    RCY Cigars:
    Mr.Glock, I apologize for the misunderstanding. My cigars were sent in the highest of great intentions. This was not an opportunity to light your soul up. I will admit while packing it, the little red devil was sitting on my shoulder. Yet, I sent this package after finding out your aging stash was ruin. It made me sad to see that and to know that this happened to a friend and fellow BOTL. I can only ask that you accept my kindness. Enjoy brother, all are in the range of 2010-2013.

On another note, I have no problem watching you get those that informed me. For the sake of time, I don't mind telling you that Justin aka Jhewey was one of the persons and there were two others involved. All I'll say is, Jhewey said you call one of them your brother from another. And the other has a lot of LOVE for ya. Happy hunting buddy :)....

Wow. Thrown under the bus and I didn't even do anything. I am innocent in all this. Don't listen to Rick, Jeremy. I wasn't involved.
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

Wow. Thrown under the bus and I didn't even do anything. I am innocent in all this. Don't listen to Rick, Jeremy. I wasn't involved.

This is sad to see. He even used his own terminology on himself. So Jhewey, how does it feel to get thrown under the bus? You know, like how you do everyone else, smh. Besides, he knows...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy SH!T!!!!!!!
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

This is sad to see. He even used his own terminology on himself. So Jhewey, how does it feel to get thrown under the bus? You know, like how you do everyone else, smh. Besides, he knows...
    He learned it from you to be fair so you still have no one but yourself to blame!
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:

First off I don't throw anyone under the bus. I assist with the tripping in the path of which the bus is taking. And he knows nothing!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well deserved !
    No Sir, you are the bus. Hence that being your nickname. Therefore you practice with throwing people under it with no shame.
    curtpick:
    Well deserved !

Curt, you are so right about that. Good to see you man.
    Sure Rick ignore one of the guys Ya call out I see how it is...
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Nice work fellas!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    RCY Cigars:
    curtpick:
    Well deserved !

Curt, you are so right about that. Good to see you man.
    Who are you ? And why have you stole Ricks avatar? :)
    RCY Cigars:
    No Sir, you are the bus. Hence that being your nickname. Therefore you practice with throwing people under it with no shame.
    That does not mean throw me under the bus. I see how it is...
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Glad they got there, Jerm. Let us know when your ends will be burning on vherf.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Love seeing one of the untouchables get slapped silly! Your pass is still enroute too...