Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 mishap leads to a beating that's left me stunned.

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    90+ Irishman:
    Sure Rick ignore one of the guys Ya call out I see how it is...

Thread Jacker, I didn't call you out in here. Stop your crying attention getter.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    ejgorman:
    Love seeing one of the untouchables get slapped silly! Your pass is still enroute too...
    Simmer Down
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Love seeing one of the untouchables get slapped silly! Your pass is still enroute too...
    Simmer Down
    Hasn't reached me yet so your words of warning will likely be dutifully ignored. Now where did I put that box of Troyas...

Now you're left wondering: Is there any truth to this or is that the Bourbon Barrel Stout talking? Time will tell...
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Simmer Down
    Hasn't reached me yet so your words of warning will likely be dutifully ignored. Now where did I put that box of Troyas...

Now you're left wondering: Is there any truth to this or is that the Bourbon Barrel Stout talking? Time will tell...
    Do you need a bigger box? I have some nice boxes for shipping that need to be filled!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    avengethis:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Simmer Down

Do you need a bigger box? I have some nice boxes for shipping that need to be filled!
    Another Enabler Born.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sure Rick ignore one of the guys Ya call out I see how it is...

Thread Jacker, I didn't call you out in here. Stop your crying attention getter.

Boy someone is awfully sensitive since he's gotten back... Might have to help toughen you up again son.