Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

spin the whee"L"

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
To whom it concerns, if your name is on this list spreadsheet and you have moved recently please PM me with an updated address.

I will be spinning the wheel next week: winners will be receiving prize packs.
Note: Winners will not be notified in advance and I would hate for your prize to go to the wrong address.

Lastly; everyone is welcome to spin the wheel. If you choose to play & need help with shipping info PM me.

Edit: this is not an April fool's joke

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Damn. It's like, a real List. And a wheel.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Wow man that is very cool, well played sir.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    WaltBasil:
    Damn. It's like, a real List. And a wheel.
    no, no.
    it's a spreadsheet. please don't confuse them.
    i know better than to post a "list" around these parts....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ohhh I got a good one!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Totallythink this is an awesome concept!!! especially since mi names not on the list oops I mean spreadsheet!! go get them brother
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I'm confused. Since I'm on the spreadsheet, does that mean I'm supposed to send you some LFD and some lanceros???
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    SleevePlz:
    I'm confused. Since I'm on the spreadsheet, does that mean I'm supposed to send you some LFD and some lanceros???
    Well, he does need to be taught a lesson and you're a teacher. Just sayin is all..............
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Tell me when because somehow I ended up on this L word thing.
    avengethis:
    MISFIRE!! Now there's a good idea. Should we all just send him a lil sumthin sumthin? That's what the list is right? Folks he wish would send him something. Anything.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    MISFIRE!! Now there's a good idea. Should we all just send him a lil sumthin sumthin? That's what the list is right? Folks he wish would send him something. Anything.
    Yeah I think we need to send out a little something for this guy since he was so kind to put his list together of people that should send him things.
    avengethis:
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    Yeah I think we need to send out a little something for this guy since he was so kind to put his list together of people that should send him things.
    Fellow gents of this List, I have a plan. PM me for details.
    The way I read the list AND IT IS A LIST, looks like I need to bomb "Gibby" some DPGs and beer. I think I throw in, those that have young girls will understand this, an iCarly season two DVD.
  • Tom FooleryTom Foolery Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Lists, lists, lists, I like lists. I just feels soooooo good when I make a list.
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Well, he does need to be taught a lesson and you're a teacher. Just sayin is all..............
    Spring break starts tomorrow, so I imagine I'm going to feel some teaching withdrawal. This might do the trick....
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Totally cool wheel thingy!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Tell me why I spun the wheel and landed on myself! Time to buy myself something.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    smoke em if you got em:
    Tell me why I spun the wheel and landed on myself! Time to buy myself something.
    I just spun it and it landed on you too!
  • LongIslandIcedZLongIslandIcedZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    This is an interesting game...
    LongIslandIcedZ:
    This is an interesting game...
    Interesting for us but more like Russian Roulette for Gibby. Who's going to fire the first of many shots?
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Chemnitz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I just spun it and it landed on you too!
    Me too.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    Fellow gents of this List, I have a plan. PM me for details.

This is getting interesting, may be able to drop cable now, who needs war doc's with all this going on.
    bandyt09:
    Who's going to fire the first of many shots?
    I should have mine out tomorrow. I work today and then have to go drinking afterwards to celebrate the start of a break. So no time today, but tomorrow is wide open!!!!
    Mine should be out by tonight. I hope he updates what he wants from me. It's all question marks right now...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    First I would like to move my bowels, I mean buy a vowel.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I think I will spin the wheel. Good luck with your "spreadsheet" however!!!! LMAO!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    And the winner is.... We shall see in a couple days.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'd even take an old Vanna at this point.. :(
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ok a few thoughts after reading all your clowns' responses:

1) i HATE you all. like seriously. god damn it

2) y'all are threadjackin' worse than me, settle down.
    was just asking for some updated addy's here, don't get your panties in a bunch

3) ok, ok, fine.....
    maybe i was trying to stir the pot a little but this is about the people on the WHEEL.
    my name is not on there so don't even think about it you turkey sh!ts .....
    i still have smokes from the last time you jokers bombed me and believe me when i say i have no more space.

4) if you must bomb someone, pick someone from the wheel. or a newbie. or the troops. or auction the smokes off and donate the $$ to charity. i don't care, seriously just not me.

5) in my best eric cartman impression: "screw you guys, i'm going home"

SleevePlz:
    come on tony!
    you're a teacher you should know about reading comprehension & all that jazz: nope try again.
    bandyt09:
    The way I read the list AND IT IS A LIST, looks like I need to bomb "Gibby" some DPGs and beer. I think I throw in, those that have young girls will understand this, an iCarly season two DVD.
    NO & NO to parts 1 and 2.
    but how did you know that iCarly is my absolute fav ;-) lol
    smoke em if you got em:
    because you're cool like a cucumber bro.
    and yes if you landed on your name by all means go ahead and treat yourself to something nice

9405 9036 9930 0391 6257 97