Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

spin the whee"L"

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    matkn293:
    I think I will spin the wheel. Good luck with your "spreadsheet" however!!!! LMAO!
    See guys, Mark's got it figured out.....really it's not that confusing.

Looks like I'll be able to re-stock my packing materials this weekend .... & the wheel will spin next week.
    Hope everyone has a good Easter holiday.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    RSTLNE ....... D, Y, K and an A
  • LongIslandIcedZLongIslandIcedZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    bandyt09:
    LongIslandIcedZ:
    This is an interesting game...
    Interesting for us but more like Russian Roulette for Gibby. Who's going to fire the first of many shots?
    The Zman knows where you live Broski
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    WTF is this John?!?! With all the sh1t I stirred up with the OG "List" and you go and pull a stunt like this?!
    90+ Irishman:
    WTF is this John?!?! With all the sh1t I stirred up with the OG "List" and you go and pull a stunt like this?!
    DUH!!! come on man; if i learned anything from you it's to not go posting "lists" around.

this is a wheel.....i know y'all can't count worth a hoot but you really tellin me no one here knows the difference between a list and a wheel??!??
    SMH
    danielzreyes:
    RSTLNE ....... D, Y, K and an A
    G
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    DUH!!! come on man; if i learned anything from you it's to not go posting "lists" around.

this is a wheel.....i know y'all can't count worth a hoot but you really tellin me no one here knows the difference between a list and a wheel??!??
    SMH
    A "list" is a linear composition of choices.

A prize "wheel" is a circular list.

:^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

SMH

please go away, doug

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    jgibv:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

SMH

please go away, doug

At least you don't have 3 pages of *** talking GIFs. Its totally a list though...