Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

College Bowl Season Game

13»

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Well, nobody picked Air Force and I think they got wind of it. I really didn't think they had a chance in hell to beat Houston and they just ran right over them. Here's how it stands right now. Still very close.

Sandman still in front - 12 Wins
    Clearlysuspect, Kingjk, JZ, and Smokee battling it out for second with - 11 Wins
    Vulchor gained some ground today and draws within 2 with - 10 Wins
    And Ejenne and Cooper only two wins outside the top two with - 9 Wins
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Sandman is doing a really good job (I'm not trying to jinx you like I did with evan, not at all)
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Please jinx them all ,....lol :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Cooper33:
    Sandman is doing a really good job (I'm not trying to jinx you like I did with evan, not at all)
    Jinx away! Funny thing is that I saw I was ahead yesterday & every game I watched I guessed wrong.....so I stopped watching football. I was so mad even though it's just a few sticks on the line I really get into bowl season. Happy New Year everyone and good luck to you all!!!
    So the LSU vs Penn St game sucked. No disrespect to Penn St. they played well, and I'm not saying it really was the cause but I hated the officiating in that game. It was all around horrendous. Not to mention the fact that a major bowl was played on the worst field I've maybe ever seen. So much for LSU's speed advantage :P. Of course we have one of the worst offenses imaginable, so I'm not saying victory was assured even with good officials and field.
    Cooper33:
    So the LSU vs Penn St game sucked. No disrespect to Penn St. they played well, and I'm not saying it really was the cause but I hated the officiating in that game. It was all around horrendous. Not to mention the fact that a major bowl was played on the worst field I've maybe ever seen. So much for LSU's speed advantage :P. Of course we have one of the worst offenses imaginable, so I'm not saying victory was assured even with good officials and field.
    I thought the penalty at the end was horrible. That should have been delay of game on #11 on the defense and not a personal foul against the center for LSU. #11 was clearly making no attempt to get up, he was laying on the pile and everyone was waiting for him so that play could resume and the official did nothing. It should have never come to the center having to pull him off the pile. To me, this is just another example of an offical affecting the outcome of the game.
    Today really seperated the men from the boys/ and girl. We're finally seeing some clear cut leaders here. As most people have picked identically with the remaining games, it's hard to see anyone catching the leaders. I know I can't so I'll go ahead and set my 3 sticks aside. Here's how it stands after the Sugar Bowl:

Sandman- 17
    Kingjk, JZ- 15
    Smokee, Vulchor- 14
    Clearlysuspect- 13
    Ejenne- 12
    Cooper- 11
    Down to the wire!!!! While its unlikely that some will win, by my stats EVERYONE remains technically in the running still (although it appears a race for 2nd place). Tomorrow nights game means ALOT, as goes Tuesdays as far as determining everything.

Sandman = 20......Vulchor, KingJK = 18, CSuspect, JZ, Smokee = 17, Cooper = 16, EJenne = 15.
    Vulchor:
    Down to the wire!!!! While its unlikely that some will win, by my stats EVERYONE remains technically in the running still (although it appears a race for 2nd place). Tomorrow nights game means ALOT, as goes Tuesdays as far as determining everything.

Sandman = 20......Vulchor, KingJK = 18, CSuspect, JZ, Smokee = 17, Cooper = 16, EJenne = 15.
    Hey Vulchor. I could be wrong on this. But the numbers being produced by my spreadsheet show Sandman with 21 wins and Ejenne and Cooper with 15. Everything else checks out. My speadsheet autocalculates. I'll check again to make sure I didn't enter their selections incorrectly.
    Quite right suspect.....my spreadsheet is simply my hand and this scribbed 3 sheets of paper I have been using...I screwed up on the Ole Miss game and LSU game, sorry for ya Coop.....As for Sandman, does he need more help, really? :)
    Vulchor:
    Quite right suspect.....my spreadsheet is simply my hand and this scribbed 3 sheets of paper I have been using...I screwed up on the Ole Miss game and LSU game, sorry for ya Coop.....As for Sandman, does he need more help, really? :)
    Vulchor I will take all the help I can get!!!! Thanks suspect ;) I'm not using a computer or suspects awesome spreadsheet, but with 21 wins & everyone else's picks doesn't that mean I took 1st place???
    Sandman1am:
    Vulchor:
    Vulchor I will take all the help I can get!!!! Thanks suspect ;) I'm not using a computer or suspects awesome spreadsheet, but with 21 wins & everyone else's picks doesn't that mean I took 1st place???
    Yes Sandman, that's what it means. You're definately head and shoulders above everyone and no one could have caught you since two days ago. As, with Iowa winning, that puts me out of the hunt. I had to win out to force a tie. And it also looks like kingjk has secured 2nd place with the Iowa win. So, that's pretty much it.

Vulchor, who are we sending packages to???
    Well---it was fun. Stay tuned for a college basketball bracket pool I will try to do and make a fun little game for everyone, just like thw work pools, but for smokes. Congrats to Sandman who dominated as well as KingJH who was strong as well.

EJenne, CSuspect, myself, and Cooper-----will be sending to Sandman....so please sir, PM us your address.

JZ and Smokee you will be sending to KingJK...please send them your address.

.........3 stick minimum, and any more is a nice gesture. Thanks guys.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Sweet ............ thanks very much and PM's have been sent ............... i cant wait for the march madness to start
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I'll be heading to Chevron hopefully today to pick up your prize! LOL
    Are we considering doing my suggestion of last place gets a stinkbomb from the winner? I might be in last place though so if we don't want to that's cool :P.
    Vulchor:
    Well---it was fun. Stay tuned for a college basketball bracket pool I will try to do and make a fun little game for everyone, just like thw work pools, but for smokes. Congrats to Sandman who dominated as well as KingJH who was strong as well.

EJenne, CSuspect, myself, and Cooper-----will be sending to Sandman....so please sir, PM us your address.

Thanks guys I had tons of fun with this game & look forward to the next one. I will send out my PM's now. I'm willing to send out a stink bomb to last place if that was what was decided. Just let me know who it was or is going to be. I'm going to the PO tomorrow to send out packages.
    Sandman1am:
    Vulchor:

Thanks guys I had tons of fun with this game & look forward to the next one. I will send out my PM's now. I'm willing to send out a stink bomb to last place if that was what was decided. Just let me know who it was or is going to be. I'm going to the PO tomorrow to send out packages.
    And yes.... Cooper is in last with 15 wins. I'm looking forward to his review of the new Dutch Master Deluxe!
    JZ:
    What's funny is that in my hometown, one could run up to the Shell Station and pick up something to send out. There's one that has a really nice humidor cabinet with some really good cigars in there.
    clearlysuspect:
    JZ:
    What's funny is that in my hometown, one could run up to the Shell Station and pick up something to send out. There's one that has a really nice humidor cabinet with some really good cigars in there.
    We have a few bars that sell cigars but they are way over priced and their humidors are junk. All the cigars that come out of there are so dry they burn twice as fast as what they would if they were properly taken care of.
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:
    Vulchor:

And yes.... Cooper is in last with 15 wins. I'm looking forward to his review of the new Dutch Master Deluxe!
    OK then it's a go I'm sending him all my junk....errrr....I mean things that I have been meaning to give to my friends that don't smoke.....errr....I mean the stuff I don't want or like.....errr.....oh never mind!!!! PM for you Suspect
    Yay I can't wait! I'm coughing and sputtering already!
    Cooper & Suspect you both have mail......don't worry Cooper they won't all be like licking the dog's a**, gonna throw in some cat's a** too!