http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU
    forgot how to link the spiffy way so copy n paste :P
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

hands down my favorite holiday.

My 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas (but it's a very close 2nd). What's your costume this year?
    for the first time in a long time we are doing classic haunted house.

my wife's office is doing "monopoly" as in the board game.
    she is a game piece.. the car to be exact.
    its my day off and im in the garage with a cigar making her a monopoly race car costume.

cant think of a better way to spend the day though.
    That sounds like a great day. The woman and I are going to be Beetlejuice and Lydia.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

My 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas (but it's a very close 2nd). What's your costume this year?

its my day off and im in the garage with a cigar making her a monopoly race car costume.

That sounds like a great day. The woman and I are going to be Beetlejuice and Lydia.
    nice.

in years past we had groups all going out in theme...
    Spaceballs...
    adams family
    wonderwoman
    GI Joe.

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

nice.

Spaceballs...
    adams family
    wonderwoman
    GI Joe.

So the wife a car, what are you going to be? I don't normally get dressed up but I do love the parties and all the sexy women in those skimpy costumes!!!
    just haunted house themed... i think i have a shirt around here that makes it look like i have a knife plunged into my chest...

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

nice.

Spaceballs...
    adams family
    wonderwoman
    GI Joe.

I went to a costume party last weekend as "Alan" from The Hangover...... won 1st Prize!

That's me with my father-in-law. He's dressed as Bruce Jenner.....

Best part of it was that the costume only cost me $12 for the beard and a pair of cheap sunglasses....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    lilwing88:
    I went to a costume party last weekend as "Alan" from The Hangover...... won 1st Prize!

Best part of it was that the costume only cost me $12 for the beard and a pair of cheap sunglasses....
    Great pic 'Wing! What was your first place prize?

I love seeing guys being good fathers. If you havent checked out the "She's Growing Up Too Fast" thread in Non Cigar Related here, you should. Things like this make me even prouder to be part of this community, and I honestly didnt think that was possible....

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    The Sniper:
    lilwing88:

Great pic 'Wing! What was your first place prize?

$10 and a trophy!!!!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    kuzi16:
    monty python
    :D absolutely! And my all-time favorite comedy movie was Yellowbeard, which I've found impossible to get.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole. Love their music.
    That no matter how bad things seem to get that I am still alive in good health and overall happy.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I love that I have a whole bunch of cigars coming tomorrow, and the day off.
    I just ordered COTM and will get my 3 MOW Armada's! Oh ya and a bunch of the Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant, San Miguels, and San Lotano......So very happy! I love new stuff.
  • zanzainzanzain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    i love my two boys zain and zander,a cold boulevard a rocky patel and a huge engine shakin my car and i loooove my girlfreinds smokin hot body mmmmm AMERICA F.UCKIN ROCKS
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Sandman1am:
    I just ordered COTM and will get my 3 MOW Armada's! Oh ya and a bunch of the Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant, San Miguels, and San Lotano......So very happy! I love new stuff.
    Sandy? What the hell are you doing? You are presently trying to make room in your humi...remember? If you need some storage space you can just send those AJ samplers to my place, and I will look after them for you as though they were my own ;)
    zanzain:
    i love my two boys zain and zander,a cold boulevard a rocky patel and a huge engine shakin my car and i loooove my girlfreinds smokin hot body mmmmm AMERICA F.UCKIN ROCKS
    I believe the gentleman has said all that can be said. This thread may now be closed. LOL
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    -american girls
    -golf
    -The Beatles
    -America in general
    -The Beatles, you have to put them twice because they are so great
    -Halloween
    -Thanksgiving
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Planning for a rebuild, shopping for computer parts.

• Ninja1100Ninja1100 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 41
    I love my Family
    My Motorcycle
    My Cigars and everyday I wake up healthy.
    Good music, great cigars, arguing with fiancee has stopped, and the VA is finally getting off their a$$es with my claims. Life is looking good for now.
    laker1963:
    Sandman1am:
    Sandy? What the hell are you doing? You are presently trying to make room in your humi...remember? If you need some storage space you can just send those AJ samplers to my place, and I will look after them for you as though they were my own ;)
    LOL what do you think I had to make room for? I hate that I had to get rid of some of those cigars but I love the idea of finding a new favorite. Also I love the idea of sharing with you laker but if I sent some to you I would have to send some to everyone. It just wouldn't be fair.
    -studying at the very last moment for a big test that is the next day.
    Making ma po tofu and rice. Loooove this combination.

For those of you that don't know what ma po tofu is... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_po_tofu
  • JohnnySlicksterJohnnySlickster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    zanzain:
    I don't know why, but I lost my sh*t when i read this post. So I guess...I love posts like this lol
    i love that i get to hand out thousands of dollars of free meals to Vets today.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    kuzi16:
    At which restaurant?? I'll spread the word of your kind gesture if you do not mind
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    kuzi16:
    Applebees Rocks. I go there even when it's not Veterans Day !! I was there last year on Vet's day , by accident, The line was out the door with men and women in uniform. I was glad a company found a way to truely show appreciation for these people.