Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    pelirrojo:
    A forecast for mid 60s all weekend. Dust off the shorts and make some teetimes!
    Awesome weather we been having huh? just doesnt feel like winter!

Aj
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    We've had a little snow up this way recently, but it didn't stick around long and softened the golf course up nicely.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    pelirrojo:
    We've had a little snow up this way recently, but it didn't stick around long and softened the golf course up nicely.
    your sooo mean.....LOL Florida March 7-15 looking forward to it!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Post count. Sometimes I wake up late at night and log in just to see the green bars...always helps me go back to bed :). And MVW. I wish he was my dad.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Rain:
    Post count. Sometimes I wake up late at night and log in just to see the green bars...always helps me go back to bed :). And MVW. I wish he was my dad.
    Just 14 trolls away from 6K!! You can do it!! :D
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    pelirrojo:
    your sooo mean.....LOL Florida March 7-15 looking forward to it!!!
    Send some warm weather my way!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Just 14 trolls away from 6K!! You can do it!! :D
    You just set me up for this free one....thanks Ken! :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That the El Cedros 14K just came back into stock... I better hurry and order them before they are sold out again.... I'll be back.... Done, Thanks for the heads up Catfish, I appreciate it. Love this cigar guys, you are missing out if you haven't tried it yet.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Ramen/pho/guy tiew/whatever you want to call it. That stuff is GOOD!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Paying off the outstanding small debts with tax returns AND having enough left over for small splurges and some investing.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Should have posted this earlier. God and my family. Particularly my daughter surving a terrible ordeal. So grateful and thankful.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Being the only one going through security at the airport!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Vinnie's Pizza!!! Got to go there tonight with my folks, wifey, my boys and my daughter-in-law. The original location is legendary. The founder, Vincent Cianese, passed away last year and the family later renovated the flagship store. Hadn't been there in a couple years... Yum!!!

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Sweet Jesus that pizza looks amazing.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    stephen_hannibal:

Amen brother...ughhh dieting...
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bigshizza:
    stephen_hannibal:

I think I just talked my wife into going out for Pizza tonight...there's still three more pizza places in town I want to try since we moved down here.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    stephen_hannibal:

I think I just talked my wife into going out for Pizza tonight...there's still three more pizza places in town I want to try since we moved down here.
    Yum ! Pizza. I have pizza and wings at least once a week. There are so many great places by me , When I call or stop in they say, "The usual ? ".
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Watching Curious George with my youngest... I'll take this anytime.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count <3
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count
    dude, how much did you drink? Lol you're all over the place
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count
    dude, how much did you drink? Lol you're all over the place
    I'm sorry, didn't know there was going to be a test, next time I'll remember to count. How much does 1.75L equal? LOL
  • TomGreenTomGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    I love books, movies and music. So annoying I know, but god that stuff is great!
    "Propane and propane accessories"
    pizza
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    When changing to a new operating system is not as painful as I expected. Windows 8.1 is not near the steaming pile that 8 is. Still don't entirely like it, but not as bad.
    Got my bugatti torch lighter working again. Dropped it on the concrete and thought the ignitor was donezo. Purged it, refilled with new butane, and it now works like a charm.....this thing is damn near indestructible. Love it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jgibv:
    Got my bugatti torch lighter working again. Dropped it on the concrete and thought the ignitor was donezo. Purged it, refilled with new butane, and it now works like a charm.....this thing is damn near indestructible. Love it.
    Need a back up lighter just in case? HAHAHAHAHA
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Lol naw I'm good. I got (2x) lotuses as back up.... Appreciate the thought though ;-)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Lol naw I'm good. I got (2x) lotuses as back up.... Appreciate the thought though ;-)
    Anytime brother
    Compliments. I've gotten 2 this week.
    1. A finance professor said, "Mark, this isn't derogatory, but you know too much.
    2."Kid you're going to go places"

It's always nice to hear things like that because it says you're doing the right things
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I love.... I love.... I love...... Cigar . Com

this place makes me happy all the time.

A.j.