Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Room 101 robusto

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Diesel Stout, had some construction problems but it was still pretty damn good
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This smoke is too confused...very good, but I think a blend like this needs to sit a couple years image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Tonight I herf'd with BigFnSteve @ Smokey Joe's Started out with a Padilla Habano,then Tatuaje La Verite 2009 thanks to Steve and then finished with a Casa Magna Oscuro Thanks to Steve also. Good times, Thanks Brother.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    What did you think about the La Verite 2009 John?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ok, Viaje Supershot 10 Gauge that I got from Jgibv, At the boat club, Yeah, Yeah I know the beer is iffy,(all they have is domestic) forgot keys to my locker, where I store my other stuff!! Happy Juinn?

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    MVW67:
    Ok, Viaje Supershot 10 Gauge that I got from Jgibv, At the boat club, Yeah, Yeah I know the beer is iffy,(all they have is domestic) forgot keys to my locker, where I store my other stuff!! Happy Juinn?

id rather not drink than have bud light lime.
    i can settle for a Budweiser if i have to but not a Bud light lime.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    kuzi16:
    MVW67:

Did switch to Pabst after the first two:-) Like I said couldn't get into my locker, for Vodka, Brandy, or Capt sit waiting!:-)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    MVW67:

Did switch to Pabst after the first two:-) Like I said couldn't get into my locker, for Vodka, Brandy, or Capt sit waiting!:-)
    Mike, please hand over your man card LOL....

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:

Happy? meh. hardly. not impressed. at all. I bet that's not even a viaje. Probably some flavored bubble gum juicy patootie fruity stuff.
    Last night I smoked these two...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    BigT06:
    It was absolutely fantastic
    Steve mentioned it is one of your favorites, I can see why.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    tat havanna VI
    ShotgunJohn:
    BigT06:
    It was absolutely fantastic
    Steve mentioned it is one of your favorites, I can see why.
    They are my #1 favorite of all time. I typically smoke the robustos, but the churchills are fantastic as well. After seeing that you smoked one last night and Justin smoked one this morning, I am definitely gonna have to fire one up this evening!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Smoking an RYnJ 1875 right now.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Getting ready for Robby's cigar chat just lit up this baby. Tasty!image
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Smoking a Ccom American Label. Got a box as a part of the weekend deal, and really like this smoke. Glad I was able to pick these up.....
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Using my new Peterson pipe; Dunhill flake - stuff packs a whollop in the nicotine dept.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    ShotgunJohn:
    Tonight I herf'd with BigFnSteve @ Smokey Joe's Started out with a Padilla Habano,then Tatuaje La Verite 2009 thanks to Steve and then finished with a Casa Magna Oscuro Thanks to Steve also. Good times, Thanks Brother.
    had a good time! Certainly enjoyed the conversation and the smokes!
    Glad you enjoyed the Tat. I know I did! Todd and Dustin where certainly right.
    Don't buy the rest of those Robustos before I can get another 5! haha! I'm surprised they had another box. Hopefully our secret stays a secret :p
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Decided to give Victor sinclair another chance with their vintage select... not sure what to do with it, it wasn't like the others ive had where i threw it out immediately but i dont know if i want to finish it.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    From my good friend Vision Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Thanks Bro
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I think I shall go with this:
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    marineatbn03:
    I think I shall go with this:
    ohhh nice dude. I think I wanna try that one out soon. Let me know how you like it.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I'm in the last third of a Rocky Patel Decade, and sweet Jesus, I'm loving it. This is the second one I've had. The first smelt like manure and tasted stale. This one's the exact opposite. Oh Rocky, you and your inconsistent quality control.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    y2pascoe:
    I'm in the last third of a Rocky Patel Decade, and sweet Jesus, I'm loving it. This is the second one I've had. The first smelt like manure and tasted stale. This one's the exact opposite. Oh Rocky, you and your inconsistent quality control.
    6-12 months in the humi does a decade good...

Ramon Bueso for me...planned on writing a review....waiting for something to inspire me. image
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    catfishbluezz:
    y2pascoe:
    6-12 months in the humi does a decade good...

Ramon Bueso for me...planned on writing a review....waiting for something to inspire me. image
    I ALMOST lit one of those. Got two in my humi I grabbed at Cigarfest. Let us know what you think.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Medic45:
    My first TAT
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    a great stick there, was heading for one till i decided to start after the sticks from my pass.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411