Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    African cigar? I've never ever heard of that. How is it? I can't even start guessing about what it might be like.
    Don Lino Africa, 7 blend, intersting smoke. Next time we trade, remind me to send you one.
    sounds interesting. will do duder.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    So, I'm getting dragged to see Dave Matthews tonight in Saratoga and I'm not a a fan but the fiance is. I've packed a nice little bad to make things better. Got 2 Opus X, one Double Corona, one Super Belicoso, Casa Fuente Super Belicoso, Diesel Crucible, RP Decade and about 5 others that I forget. I'm gonna need these to drown in my sorrow.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Onyx reserve , have had a couple with constuction issues but this one is good and when theyre good theyre really good
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    rwheelwright:
    So, I'm getting dragged to see Dave Matthews tonight in Saratoga and I'm not a a fan but the fiance is. I've packed a nice little bad to make things better. Got 2 Opus X, one Double Corona, one Super Belicoso, Casa Fuente Super Belicoso, Diesel Crucible, RP Decade and about 5 others that I forget. I'm gonna need these to drown in my sorrow.
    Enjoy buddy my wife went fri and sat I got dragged along a fews years back. At least you got some nice smokes.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    These are great, same from start to finish.....box purchase here i come...... image
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Too bad the smoke wasn't as good as the beer. I guess a week wasn't enough time to dry them out.

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I love Milk stout- dark, creamy and tasty. Good pairing with under crown to kill the bitter and harshness.
    bbass2:
    Too bad the smoke wasn't as good as the beer. I guess a week wasn't enough time to dry them out.

• leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)arturo fuente.
    What cigar is that David?
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Me too. Never had Left Hand but I've had Lancaster Brewing Company, very good.
    rzaman:
    I love Milk stout- dark, creamy and tasty. Good pairing with under crown to kill the bitter and harshness.
    bbass2:

Lancaster brew good beer. I like their Hop Hog and winter warmer.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    bbass2:

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I've never had a Milk stout or anything from Left Hand. I think I know what tomorrow's mission will be!
    rzaman:
    Lancaster brew good beer. I like their Hop Hog and winter warmer.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    bbass2:

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I had a couple on the course today and one after diner...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    SleevePlz:
    I've never had a Milk stout or anything from Left Hand. I think I know what tomorrow's mission will be!

I would have never tried this beer because the name sounds gross imo, but after reading some hype on here I picked up a 6pack. I was definitely impressed and it seems to complement maduros really well so I will always keep some on hand.
    Todd...Padron 2000 natural is a good smoke. I like Padron thousand series in natural wrapper. Hope you had a great day.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    rzaman:
    Todd...Padron 2000 natural is a good smoke. I like Padron thousand series in natural wrapper. Hope you had a great day.
    The 7000 I smoked was a natural wrapper... not complex enough for that size. The 2000 is a perfect size for that blend. I like the maduro better in the thousand series so far overall though, especially the ones with smaller RG. I am just getting into Padrons, really, with Dustin's (catfish) help. So far I prefer the maduro in the anny series stuff, too, but ALL the anny and Family Reserve stuff is awesome.

and YES, we had a blast on the course today. Got to play 27 holes. Great day!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I finally get to relax. Hectic day, sitting out with a padilla black bear.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    BigT06:
    rzaman:
    The 7000 I smoked was a natural wrapper... not complex enough for that size. The 2000 is a perfect size for that blend. I like the maduro better in the thousand series so far overall though, especially the ones with smaller RG. I am just getting into Padrons, really, with Dustin's (catfish) help. So far I prefer the maduro in the anny series stuff, too, but ALL the anny and Family Reserve stuff is awesome.

and YES, we had a blast on the course today. Got to play 27 holes. Great day!
    The 2000 maduro is easily the best value priced smoke. I don't know why I don't buy boxes of them. Even the Mrs. loves them. I've had times were I'm smoking a $15 cigar while she smokes the $4 padron and I'm jealous.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Curivari reserva limitada...review to follow, unreal....cc profile image
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Curivari reserva limitada...review to follow, unreal....cc profile image
    Very nice, if I wasn't so beat I would be over there lighting mine up with you guys.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    AB Black Market, loving it!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i lit up one of my AJ overruns...they definitely will need a few days in the cooler., too dry, and the cap split with an uneven burn at the foot...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    2012 Air MAXIMUS. ie - not a freakin thing today. So then why I am posting on here? Don't worry about it. shut up.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Last night's sacrific to the cigar gods: Reconquista and Lefthand Milk Stout.... Got this one from Eric, thanks bro it was spectacular!

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had a Virtue last night, nice smooth smoke
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Love the LH Milk Stout, especially with a semi-sweet oily maduro. Great pairing it looks like! If the rains hold out tonight I'll be enjoying a cigar on the back deck, maybe a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial belicoso?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Last night's sacrific to the cigar gods: Reconquista and Lefthand Milk Stout.... Got this one from Eric, thanks bro it was spectacular!

I got some Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro great brew