Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Perdomo 10th mad
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    y2pascoe:
    I'm in the last third of a Rocky Patel Decade, and sweet Jesus, I'm loving it. This is the second one I've had. The first smelt like manure and tasted stale. This one's the exact opposite. Oh Rocky, you and your inconsistent quality control.
    6-12 months in the humi does a decade good...

Ramon Bueso for me...planned on writing a review....waiting for something to inspire me. image
    I had one (last week?)... I still think they need some more nap time. I took the other few i had and put them at the bottom of the coolidor to rest a while.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    A nice J Fuego Origen. Mmmmm, tasty.....
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    Wow you quick with that pic. Did you have it waiting?
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    Wow you quick with that pic. Did you have it waiting?
    Nope...just lurking on the back patio... iPhone baby! So...is it the unicorn or what?
    y2pascoe:
    catfishbluezz:
    y2pascoe:
    I'm in the last third of a Rocky Patel Decade, and sweet Jesus, I'm loving it. This is the second one I've had. The first smelt like manure and tasted stale. This one's the exact opposite. Oh Rocky, you and your inconsistent quality control.
    6-12 months in the humi does a decade good...

Ramon Bueso for me...planned on writing a review....waiting for something to inspire me.
    I ALMOST lit one of those. Got two in my humi I grabbed at Cigarfest. Let us know what you think.
    Well...I was disapointed honestly... It was a bit of a letdown considering what I expected. I got some toasty caramel, cocoa, espresso type undertones, but nothing stood out to me and dominated the smoke. I didn't feel like complexity was there, but i did not get the bitterness some have claimed at the end. If the quality of the tobacco is what they say it is, then rest may be the only answer.
    Yes. It seems very mellow. But they are a couple years old I think. Whatever age. Getting some nutty flavor and wood and chocolate/cocoa. Glad I got chance to try it. Now both of the other cigars I smoked today were better. But this is far from bad.
    JHewey:
    Yes. It seems very mellow. But they are a couple years old I think. Whatever age. Getting some nutty flavor and wood and chocolate/cocoa. Glad I got chance to try it. Now both of the other cigars I smoked today were better. But this is far from bad.
    I've got a trade going for some La Verite...so I might smoke the one I got from Todd here soon. Glad you liked the Opus
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Going to have a 5 Vegas Classic tonight thanks to Seagarlover. Thanks man..
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    I've got a trade going for some La Verite...so I might smoke the one I got from Todd here soon. Glad you liked the Opus
    Yes yes yes. Smoke that Le Verite and join the club of cigars that you love but not the easiest to find. Lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I'm smoking a fraud...a cigar that sells itself as a shag foot when in reality it is simply a cigar with 1/4 " of wrapper removed. This fraud's name? my Father El Hijo. Fantastic cigar, but a fraud nonetheless.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    im now finishing up a padilla series 68, great cigar, and sucks that they are not going to be making them anymore.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    j0z3r:
    I'm smoking a fraud...a cigar that sells itself as a shag foot when in reality it is simply a cigar with 1/4 " of wrapper removed. This fraud's name? my Father El Hijo. Fantastic cigar, but a fraud nonetheless.
    How is it? I still got some lying around. I'm interested in your tasting notes.
    Diesel D5 from Boyd....much better then my first experience, alot sweeter then I thought image
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    No tasting notes, but to me it tastes like a My Father cigar but stronger. That's very general, and I don't mean to say it's exactly like an MF, but similar I'd say. I would call it full strength.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    No tasting notes, but to me it tastes like a My Father cigar but stronger. That's very general, and I don't mean to say it's exactly like an MF, but similar I'd say. I would call it full strength.
    you have inspired me. I'm going to light one up in about 15 minutes after I digest my food a little.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    Finished the evening with a Camacho 1962 Edicion Limitada in a torpedo. It had 3 years on it and was excellent.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Finally got to sit down with my favorite and get some relaxation time in...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    you have inspired me. I'm going to light one up in about 15 minutes after I digest my food a little.
    Good idea. Let me know how it is.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    ok I kid. I had a San Cristobal Del Sol robusto instead. it was. I dont know. I can't describe it haha. I liked it. Tomorrow will be the El Hijo. Man, my fart STINKS. oh those korean short ribs
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    La Reloba Mex and a Tanqueray and Tonic at the Club!!!

MVW67:

I must say. now THIS is more like it! For the price point, I really like that La Reloba Mex. TWO limes? really?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    MVW67:

I must say. now THIS is more like it! For the price point, I really like that La Reloba Mex. TWO limes? really?
    Whatever she brings it's refreshing!!
    Can I tell you a secret? I use three limes *shy embarrassed face*
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    imagePhotobucket">
    Last night I thought I would go big, Finished the night with a Graycliff and some Johnny Blue, neat of course, because its the only way.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Jo Jo. About half way through this My Father El Hijo. full strength. This pepper won't leave my tongue. It's sticking on telling me aye papi jiunn. It was good. I liked it. I need to go drink some water now.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451