Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post contest (ejenne87 style...)

ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
So, this is my 1000 post contest. I am using a suggestion from Betasynn and we are having an ash-off...

Post pictures of your best ash on this thread. Points will be given for length of ash, creativity of the picture, and since it is spring any baseball references you can capture in the picture. The contest will end when I make my 1000th post. Feel free to update your picture choice as often as you would like, but be sure to use your original post to avoid confusing the $hit out of me.

Also, the judeging will not be done by me. I will have a non partial third party judge the pictures. Thanks in advance to all who participate, and GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    ejenne87:
    So, this is my 900th post, and I think it is almost time for a 1000 post contest. I have some idea of what I want to do, but I have not decided yet. I will come up with something tomorrow while I am at work and hopefully have it up here in the next day or two. If anyone has any suggestions for a cool game or quiz or anything feel free to PM me your ideas...
    Lets play hide the prize in JZ's humidor! You hide em, I'll seek em!! Great game! Congrats on your upcoming 1000!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Let's play "I Win", the rules are simple: I win. You still got my address? :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    j0z3r:
    Let's play "I Win", the rules are simple: I win. You still got my address? :)
    I think I do still have your info, but the rules to that game are a bit too complicated....

I do still owe you some payback, though. I guess I better get on that...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    OK then Evan ............ how about "Mine" now Iam gonna send a Pm and your gonna send all your sticks to me and when you hit your 1000th post .................. I'll send you 1 stick back ..... Cool OK
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    "I Love Ruination!"... haha
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Maybe an ash-off? Whoever can capture the most epic ash could win?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    betasynn:
    lol, awesome idea. I'd be lighting up 10 cigars a day, and putting them out after the first ash. "dang! only two inches!" (that's what she said!)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I had to edit this post so as not to hit 1000 yet.

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    TatuajeVI:
    betasynn:
    lol, awesome idea. I'd be lighting up 10 cigars a day, and putting them out after the first ash. "dang! only two inches!" (that's what she said!)
    They say the average womans' vaginal depth is really only 4 inches. So every time my wife complains I say "Hey Babe. Your cup is half full, not half empty" ;)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    cabinetmaker:

Thats some funny sh*t right there.......
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get this game going. I have been insanely busy with work, but things are finally starting to calm down (a little). I have decided to go with Beta's suggestion, and do a photo contest. The best ash wins. I will post a few simple rules in the original post of this thread.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Do I have to be the one smoking it or can I just find one? mu hu hahahah
    zeebra:
    Do I have to be the one smoking it or can I just find one? mu hu hahahah
    I was thinking about putting a rule in there that you had to have a piece of paper or something with your forum name on it, but I figured I could trust you guys... all of you except zeebra apparently :-)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    daym it! I knew I shoulda not mentioned it! also need to take my picture down from the "what we look like" thread. no trail of evidence.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    wont taking a picture in public of my ash get me in trouble??? he he he you said ash! he he he.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Fourtotheflush:
    wont taking a picture in public of my ash get me in trouble??? he he he you said ash! he he he.
    rofl
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Well lets get this started....Nothing special, but I'm sure I'll be updating often ;)

mrpillow:
    Well lets get this started....Nothing special, but I'm sure I'll be updating often ;)

Please make sure that it is a picture that you have taken yourself...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    All I need to do is fig. out how to get a photo from my phone onto my computer then onto here. Awww forget it......too much trouble, I need a smoke.
    ejenne87:

It most assuredly is. It was taken two nights ago and is a CCOM Blue Label.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    cabinetmaker:
    I had to edit this post so as not to hit 1000 yet.

Well, how's this????
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Guess I have to use my only good ash picture.

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Smoke=Fire:
    Guess I have to use my only good ash picture.

This is an awesome photo. The only way it could be better is if you were holding a gun or an axe or something like that.
    mrpillow:
    ejenne87:

It most assuredly is. It was taken two nights ago and is a CCOM Blue Label.
    I'm not calling you a liar, but there is a watermark on the bottom. I just wanted to be sure is all. Are you a photographer?
    Yessir. That would be my watermark =)
    mrpillow:
    Yessir. That would be my watermark =)
    That's awesome! Photography has always been a closet hobby of mine. My sister-in-law's parents are photographers. I really enjoy being behind a camera. It's the closest I can get to "art".
    Not enough pictures here guys! and so far nothing with a baseball theme... I am really looking forward to seeing the creativity....

Oh, and this is post #940...
    ejenne87:
    Not enough pictures here guys! and so far nothing with a baseball theme... I am really looking forward to seeing the creativity....

Oh, and this is post #940...
    i'm a terrible one for this. I've been trying, but I instinctively knock the ash off about half way through, then remember this thread. I've never been one to try and let the whole thing burn without ashing, so I can't break the habit!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Photobucket

This picture is from a while back, almost a year ago when I was still in Hawaii. Wasn't sure if it had to be a new photo or not.....
    alien, was this a RP? looks like some dye is coming off on your hands, haha.