Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post contest (ejenne87 style...)

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    It actually was, it was a Vigilante Maduro robusto.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    BUMP

Keep the pictures coming people! Not too much longet and this one will be a wrap...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    how was the vigilante?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Fourtotheflush:
    how was the vigilante?
    Its hands down one of my favorite maduros. The few I have left I guard in my aging humi (or drawer now).
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    ejenne87:
    BUMP

Keep the pictures coming people! Not too much longet and this one will be a wrap...
    I know it's no contest, I win. Just 9 more posts and I win.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400

Sorry for the effin huge picture not sure how to shrink it via imageshack >.>
    and yes sadly I have to smoke outside :(

Edit: Photobucket is win since you can re-size there
    cabinetmaker:
    ejenne87:
    BUMP

You thinking you are a sure thing just because you are smoking one of my favorites?! Remember, I wont be judging this... I have a buddy that is going to be doing the judging for me. Nice try though, now I know I have to watch out for you in the future....
    Only 4 more posts! Hurry up and get your photo posted... I will be sure to give you guys until tomorrow sometime though before I make my 1000th post!

Trust me, you are going to want to win this contest.... muahahahahaha
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'm gonna try to smoke one tonight and get a picture of it! I hear you like to blow s*it up! BTW, eating at Rudys tomorrow night with some relatives who came in from cali, and want some good bbq!
    zeebra:
    I'm gonna try to smoke one tonight and get a picture of it! I hear you like to blow s*it up! BTW, eating at Rudys tomorrow night with some relatives who came in from cali, and want some good bbq!
    Let's just say this - If you don't have room right now, make some before the end of next week.....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Ok, got a submission. The ash would have been longer but there was so damn much pectin on the band that it refused to even move without major surgery.

• mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    okay here is my entry My Shark Ash from a few months ago,(baseball connection-it resembes a bat)

ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    Let's just say this - If you don't have room right now, make some before the end of next week.....
    I didnt even get to smoke one last night, wife wasnt feeling well so went home.

If I think you are saying what I think you are saying...........OMFG!!!! = )
    Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my 1000th post. So that means that my contest has finaly come to an end. I will have a winner selected by Monday. Thanks to all who participated, and to everyone here that helped me spend all my money and free time... You guys rock!

Now, I am off to salute my 1000th post the right way - a MoW Ruination and a glass of Jack Daniels!
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:

How was the Rudy's?? I always enjoy the brisket! well, everything is pretty freaking great, but that brisket is awesome!!!
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:

How was the Rudy's?? I always enjoy the brisket! well, everything is pretty freaking great, but that brisket is awesome!!!
    Rudys is tonight! I love their briskit sandwich (moist) as well, and the cream corn...gotta walk in with spandex man!

We had a birthday dinner at a sushi restaurant last night.....hence my wife not feeling well.

Congrats on the 1000th bro!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    ejenne87:
    BUMP

I Thought that since I was smoking the Air Bender that Cabby sent me, and I usually don't try to keep an ash, this one just sor of grew on it's own. So hopefully this will be the ash to take down cabby, LMAO

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    laker1963:
    cabinetmaker:
    ejenne87:
    BUMP

I Thought that since I was smoking the Air Bender that Cabby sent me, and I usually don't try to keep an ash, this one just sor of grew on it's own. So hopefully this will be the ash to take down cabby, LMAO

You know, you have a very nice ash there..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    cabinetmaker:
    ejenne87:
    BUMP

You know, you have a very nice ash there..
    +1 that is an awesome ash you got going there. The LFD AB that I had on Friday didn't do as well. I had so many burn issues. How much time did that one have on it Doug? I'm hoping I have better luck with the rest because I had to put it out as it became really really really bitter!!!
    Hey Sandman, I can't really say how much time was on it. It was an extra stick thrown in from a trade with Cabby.

Sounds like the one you tried must have been over humidified, at least that's my guess. The burn issues are one thing, but the harshness towards the end, to me always indicates an overhumidified stick. Too bad bro', give these another try as they are tasty. They are a little light in body for me, but as a first thing in the morning smoke with a good cup of coffee while sitting in the sun... hard to think of a stick that would be better.

If you decide these aren't for you, when you try another one... let me know and we can work out a trade if you want.
    laker1963:
    Hey Sandman, I can't really say how much time was on it. It was an extra stick thrown in from a trade with Cabby.

Sounds like the one you tried must have been over humidified, at least that's my guess. The burn issues are one thing, but the harshness towards the end, to me always indicates an overhumidified stick. Too bad bro', give these another try as they are tasty. They are a little light in body for me, but as a first thing in the morning smoke with a good cup of coffee while sitting in the sun... hard to think of a stick that would be better.

If you decide these aren't for you, when you try another one... let me know and we can work out a trade if you want.
    Ya it could have been over humidified. I had to really smoke it fast so that might have been a problem as well with the bitterness. I have a few that I'm gonna let rest for a bit and revisit. I liked the flavor so I don't think I will be getting rid of these but if I do I will keep you in mind.
    Did I miss something? I have been looking for the post where the winner of this contest is declared and can't find a word about it. Can someone tell me if there is a new thread or something regarding this one?
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    I'm waiting as well, haven't seen anything.
    Sorry fella's I got a little distracted last night and forgot to post the winner.

My buddy decided that the winner is Smoke=Fire with his epic ash on a 5 Vegas Classic! Congratulations brother! PM me some info with likes/dislikes and I will get somehting out to you hopefully tomorrow.

Again, thanks to all who participated. I really enjoyed looking at your ashes :-)
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Congrats! Hard to compete with that ash XD
    Yea, I dont know if I've seen a better ash picture! Just WOW! What an amazing ash!!! Wonder if my ash will look like that one day! hahah...love that word

congrats!
    zeebra:
    Yea, I dont know if I've seen a better ash picture! Just WOW! What an amazing ash!!! Wonder if my ash will look like that one day! hahah...love that word

congrats!
    Wait for Tat's pic for Evan.....lol hahaha lol I love it and it's not even posted!!!!
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:

congrats!
    Wait for Tat's pic for Evan.....lol hahaha lol I love it and it's not even posted!!!!
    look at tat ash???
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    zeebra:
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:

congrats!
    look at tat ash???
    Congrats to smoke=fire!

I took an EPIC picture today while smoking a Camacho Corojo Ltd. I'm trying to figure out how to get it from my cell phone for you, Evan. I think you're going to like it!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Well, you said it had to have a "baseball" theme, so here you go: