Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2,000th post

13»

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    cholmes8310:
    zeebra:
    wow! i think cholmes just won another contest as well, dude is on fireeee
    yeah, i did. I'm gonna have to get a new humi for these. haha. That's ok, just gives me that excuse I was looking for! Now I just need to win illinoisgolf's as well.
    If you need, I can just send alien my addy and I can hold the cigars for you..lol.

congrats again bro! one day I shall win one of these awesome contests!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    alienmisprint:
    And our winner is:

cholmes8310:
    Tony Ciavarro, and it's a dragon. I mentioned dragon and koi before. But Just a dragon for the design.
    It is indeed a dragon, based off of a sketch in one of Tony Ciavarro's sketchbooks, "All These Things in My Head".

I don't think I have your addy anymore, can you shoot it to me in a PM? I should be loading up my cabinet this weekend, so I will have you a pack out on Monday or so.
    Congrats on 2000 posts. I also think that I should have searched for about 2 more minutes to confirm Tony as the brand owner. Dang! Your welcom Cholmes - you never would have gotten this one without bogarting on my post! Yes sour grapes! Worst part is I am going to have to sit next to him as he basks in winning two contests.
    go back and check again there buddy! I was the first person to post after Aliens clue. If anyone was bogarting it was you bud. It's ok, I *might* let you peek at the winnings.

oK oK, YOU GOT IT BEFORE i MENTIONED STINKY MONKEY. REALLY SURPRISED THAT YOU CAME UP WITH THAT ON YOUR OWN! ha..... SORRY FOR CAPS, JUST NOTICED THEY WERE ON.

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    alienmisprint:
    And our winner is:

cholmes8310:
    Tony Ciavarro, and it's a dragon. I mentioned dragon and koi before. But Just a dragon for the design.
    It is indeed a dragon, based off of a sketch in one of Tony Ciavarro's sketchbooks, "All These Things in My Head".

I don't think I have your addy anymore, can you shoot it to me in a PM? I should be loading up my cabinet this weekend, so I will have you a pack out on Monday or so.
    Congrats on 2000 posts. I also think that I should have searched for about 2 more minutes to confirm Tony as the brand owner. Dang! Your welcom Cholmes - you never would have gotten this one without bogarting on my post! Yes sour grapes! Worst part is I am going to have to sit next to him as he basks in winning two contests.
    go back and check again there buddy! I was the first person to post after Aliens clue. If anyone was bogarting it was you bud. It's ok, I *might* let you peek at the winnings.

oK oK, YOU GOT IT BEFORE i MENTIONED STINKY MONKEY. REALLY SURPRISED THAT YOU CAME UP WITH THAT ON YOUR OWN! ha..... SORRY FOR CAPS, JUST NOTICED THEY WERE ON.

haha. Malodorous simian kinda gave it away. After that, my friend Google was great help.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    And our winner is:

cholmes8310:

PM in your box.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    alienmisprint:
    And our winner is:

cholmes8310:

Congrats on your 2000 Post , Damn you would think I would have gotten that *** but I have never heard of that Guy! Tattoos is one of My Passions so he must be reall obscure and Cholmes must be one Interent searching foool! Do you Have any Ink Cholmes? Congrats on the win!
    Thanks, and no, I don't have any ink, but have always wanted some. Problem is, when I do it, I want my entire back done at once, and it's expensive, and very time consuming. Time and money I don't have right now. But one day, definitely.

Like this Cholmes....... i Have over 80 hours in My Back Piece Alone. 250 Hours on my Body if Im wearing long pants and a SHort Sleeve Shirt you wouldnt know I have any Ink!
    Ozzies Tattoos
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Like this Cholmes....... i Have over 80 hours in My Back Piece Alone. 250 Hours on my Body if Im wearing long pants and a SHort Sleeve Shirt you wouldnt know I have any Ink!
    Ozzies Tattoos

Holy crap Ozzie that is amazing work!
    yep Ive won a few Shows in Black and Grey Back Piece. The Picture really doesnt do any justioce to the details In the lettering or the Mountaisn let alone the INdian, When i take my shirt off I always get some gasps and for sure the OMG! Its Fun!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Hell yeah, super clean piece man. I'm about 16-18 hours in on my back, probably another 20 or so to go.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Here's my best, not as big as some, but lots of meaning to me. image
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Hey Ozzie think you can show us some of the work on your legs?
    This sounds kinda creepy after I typed it...
    cabinetmaker:

*** ME CABBY So your a Friend Of Bill W. Wait till you see the next one i post!........... I bet not everyone Knows that Deal eh? Congrats Buddy! and Hell YEAH that HAS MEANING!
    Having a Birthday soon too I see!
    cabinetmaker:

Here ya Go Cabby !

Photobucket
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I like it! I'm kinda bummed since I recently got diagnosed with Diabetes my doc says no more ink... Maybe I just won't listen, lol... My picture quality does not really show how nice the tat really is, but I really do like all your work.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I have 3 small pieces, that really dont stand up to anything shown here.