Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Really .... come on guys .......... Who does not want sticks from me ..... My being a leper WILL NOT affect my sticks ........ Wheres my B!TCH ......
    By the way I told the hooker to keep the tip ............
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kingjk729:
    Really .... come on guys .......... Who does not want sticks from me ..... My being a leper WILL NOT affect my sticks ........ Wheres my B!TCH ......
    I'll mooch off of you. PM sent

MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    I'll mooch off of you

OK so is there anyone else that wants to mooch cause I really don't want to have to make this guy regret asking after his Christmas carnage ....... But if you must please send me your info and make out your will.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    What the heck? Count me in! We'll see if I can blast you, too!
    kingjk729:
    MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    I'll mooch off of you

OK so is there anyone else that wants to mooch cause I really don't want to have to make this guy regret asking after his Christmas carnage ....... But if you must please send me your info and make out your will.
    PM sent and thanks for giving me my 1st laugh of the new year :o)

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    I'll mooch off of you

No problem Mike and Toombes ..... Have fun figuring out how this hole two mooch thing is gonna work . I'll post dc#s when they launch .... Most likely Thursday .
    kingjk729:
    MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    MTuccelli:
    kingjk729:
    I'll mooch off of you

No problem Mike and Toombes ..... Have fun figuring out how this hole two mooch thing is gonna work . I'll post dc#s when they launch .... Most likely Thursday .
    Good enough for me.....So looks like I am need of a mooch. Who wants to be my mooch??

HEY I need a mooch I want to ship tomorrow!!!! The longer I wait the turdier the cigars

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    HEY I need a mooch I want to ship tomorrow!!!! The longer I wait the turdier the cigars

And for the reference, when Mike ships cigars turdier is a word.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    MTuccelli:

Lmao.
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Hey you sayin the cigars I send out are turds......that I don't have good sticks?.....cause I got some real turds here and a sign that says "I Love Turds" looking for a new home

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Hey you sayin the cigars I send out are turds......that I don't have good sticks?.....cause I got some real turds here and a sign that says "I Love Turds" looking for a new home

Mike, I am your boy. It would be my pleasure to Mooch from you. Send em and I will smoke em.
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Mike, I am your boy. It would be my pleasure to Mooch from you. Send em and I will smoke em.
    OK Greg but I am really in a bad mood cause of Marker making fun of me for using the word turdier. I normally send out good stuff are you sure you are OK with dry tasteless not even good for the mulch bin dog rockets?

greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Send him the sign. Game on.
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

If anybody gets the sign it is you for making fun of me and when you get it you will be required to post a picture of you smoking the turdiest of my turds while holding the sign for all to see!

MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

If anybody gets the sign it is you for making fun of me and when you get it you will be required to post a picture of you smoking the turdiest of my turds while holding the sign for all to see!

Wh..Wh..Wh..Wh..What have I walked into here. I was thinking a simple PIF and now it sounds like I have to wear a Sign?? Normally, I don't scare easily but.....
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Wh..Wh..Wh..Wh..What have I walked into here. I was thinking a simple PIF and now it sounds like I have to wear a Sign?? Normally, I don't scare easily but.....
    No worries brother you don't have to wear a sign. It is a simple PIF only thing is you end up getting subpar sticks because Marker is a comedian. He is the one that will be wearing the sign!

MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

No worries brother you don't have to wear a sign. It is a simple PIF only thing is you end up getting subpar sticks because Marker is a comedian. He is the one that will be wearing the sign!

Of all of the Comedians out of business and we get stuck with Jamie. :)
    Could be worse. I could be actually trying to be funny.
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

Goes out in the morning Greg 9405 5036 9930 0363 3528 07

Alrighty then. Who would like a piece from my humidor. I am looking for a Mooch. Who is up for some pain??
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    greg2648:
    Alrighty then. Who would like a piece from my humidor. I am looking for a Mooch. Who is up for some pain??
    I've been thinking of getting in on this game for a while now. I'll be your mooch.
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    I've been thinking of getting in on this game for a while now. I'll be your mooch.
    You, my friend, are in. IN the Zone, that is. Please send me your Coordinates (9 Liner). I have a little something for you. lol.
    greg2648:
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    You, my friend, are in. IN the Zone, that is. Please send me your Coordinates (9 Liner). I have a little something for you. lol.
    Okay, here they are:

44.005395 N 70.858129 W

Now, who wants a little something from ME?
    C'mon now, need me a b!tch!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    bigharpoon:
    well if you want to destroy me I am game! I don't have much room but make me smoke some of my dog rockets in preparation!
    chemforever:
    bigharpoon:
    well if you want to destroy me I am game! I don't have much room but make me smoke some of my dog rockets in preparation!

You'll be able to squeeze these in, this won't hurt a bit.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Ok it's that time again... Who wants to be the next mooch?