Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    spindrift:
    Mephisto:
    If everyone else is scared, I'll man up and take one for the team ;)
    Okay perfect....Send me a pm Mephisto....
    Hey Paul, you know what they say, "There is one born every minute".......................
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I volunteered to mooch once. I'm still picking shrapnel outta my humidor...
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    PM sent...

While I worry about what I got myself into, who wants to be my mooch?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Received some nice sticks from bigharpoon, thanks again.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    awesome hit! Those are all great cigars!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Here moochy moochy moochy. . .
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my mooch package from pbchevo. He sent me some very fine sticks indeed. I will get pictures up sometime today. Thanks Junior, awesome package. I would trade with you anytime. Junior is already on the good traders list but if you het the chance pull a trade with this guy. Awesome BOTL.
    Mephisto:
    What is wrong with you guy's? Mephisto has been waiting for a mooch since Monday?! Someone should jump on this one right away. I will have to go count my fingers to see when I was in last, but I don't think it has been two weeks yet. Someone should be all over this.
    laker1963:
    Mephisto:
    What is wrong with you guy's? Mephisto has been waiting for a mooch since Monday?! Someone should jump on this one right away. I will have to go count my fingers to see when I was in last, but I don't think it has been two weeks yet. Someone should be all over this.
    Too bad you can't nominate a mooch lol
    Direwolf:
    laker1963:
    Mephisto:
    Why can't I? I nominate YOU Direwolf. There you go...
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    laker1963:
    Mephisto:
    I just mooched off Bandy and he treated me ohhh so right.. Nope I respectfully decline..
    Direwolf:
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    laker1963:
    Mephisto:
    I just mooched off Bandy and he treated me ohhh so right.. Nope I respectfully decline..
    I just can't believe that so many BOTL are asleep at the wheel. Mephisto is looking for a mooch, and nobody wants a piece of that? Sorry for Hijacking Mike... didn't intend to.
    Mephisto:
    BUMP
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Mephisto:
    Hey Darren, It would be my pleasure to Mooch from you. I think my timing is ok. PM Sent.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    How about the super hero??????
    Oh yea not so tuff now,, hey Irish where 'd ya go man????LMAO
    BWAHAHA! Sorry guys, it has been painfully busy and stressful the past few days. Just trying to keep my head above water and not succumb to the insanity of everything right now or the pain that has been so bad lately. Sorry for being absent, I'm trying to be slightly more active for now!

This was the MOOCH package that Junior sent me, along with a pretty funny story about the fun he had shipping it to me. Thanks Junior, this was just awesome of you brother. My first Armada Corona and a La Aurora Preferido #2 Maduro, also my first of these. Very nice indeed Junior, THANK YOU. If you get a shot at trading with pbchevo... don't miss it, fantastic BOTL.
    About time someone mooched the guy...
    Direwolf:
    About time someone mooched the guy...
    I would have seen it earlier but, I have battles going on 6 different fronts . I have noobs pounding my a$$ everytime I turn around. Then I got your bomb, Now I can only see out of one eye. Its only been by sheer miracle that I have made it this far. I am still bleeding from my Secret Santa. The only good news is that I haven't been hit by Darth Vader. BUT, whoever Mooches off of me is going to get their a$$ handed to them.
    Lol I won't feel sorry for them in the least
    Alright Boyz, I need a Mooch. I aint going to beat around the "bush", I am going to tear your a$$ off. I am going to hit you so hard, you will wistle walking backwards. I need a Mooch that can handle the heat. No crybabies! You will be forever remembered as the "Sacraficial Mooch". So, if you can hadle an a$$ whoppin, sign up here. Give me a F'ing Mooch.
    greg2648:
    Alright Boyz, I need a Mooch. I aint going to beat around the "bush", I am going to tear your a$$ off. I am going to hit you so hard, you will wistle walking backwards. I need a Mooch that can handle the heat. No crybabies! You will be forever remembered as the "Sacraficial Mooch". So, if you can hadle an a$$ whoppin, sign up here. Give me a F'ing Mooch.
    If you not afraid to send to a foreigner, I'll take your bait. I have been meaning to get a trade going with you but you generally have a dozen or so going at a time lmao.
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    If you not afraid to send to a foreigner, I'll take your bait. I have been meaning to get a trade going with you but you generally have a dozen or so going at a time lmao.
    My man, Doug. You have walked into a Good ol' American bear trap. We will never forget, when you guys burned down our Capitol. lol. I have been ordered by my Commander-in-Chief to give you a little payback. I must warn you, this is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me. Please send me your Coordinates.
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    My man, Doug. You have walked into a Good ol' American bear trap. We will never forget, when you guys burned down our Capitol. lol. I have been ordered by my Commander-in-Chief to give you a little payback. I must warn you, this is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me. Please send me your Coordinates.
    LMAO. Are you guy's still pissed about that Capitol building thingy? We tried to explain at the time that it was all a misunderstanding.

You see there were a couple of camp cooks, (not too bright) and they were told to go on ahead and start the fire for the evenings dinner. They decided that the fire they would need to cook enough for all those troops would have to be so big that it would just be too much work.

They came across this nice wood framed building that nobody seemed to be using (at the moment) and they decided that it would be the perfect size for the required fire. The rest is ugly history.

Oh, and by the way... the dinner was ruined... they burned the steaks.

PM to you Greg. I can take the pain. I have been married for almost 30 years! LMAO
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    LMAO. Are you guy's still pissed about that Capitol building thingy? We tried to explain at the time that it was all a misunderstanding.

You see there were a couple of camp cooks, (not too bright) and they were told to go on ahead and start the fire for the evenings dinner. They decided that the fire they would need to cook enough for all those troops would have to be so big that it would just be too much work.

They came across this nice wood framed building that nobody seemed to be using (at the moment) and they decided that it would be the perfect size for the required fire. The rest is ugly history.

Oh, and by the way... the dinner was ruined... they burned the steaks.

PM to you Greg. I can take the pain. I have been married for almost 30 years! LMAO
    I sure am glad you cleared that mystery up. I feel much better now. Less volitale. lol. Next month it will be 30 years for us as well.
    oooops, my bad. I forgot something. I am fishing for a mooch. Got some of my favorite bait just waitin' for a bite. C'mon, don't be sceered, it'll only hurt for a little while.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    laker1963:
    oooops, my bad. I forgot something. I am fishing for a mooch. Got some of my favorite bait just waitin' for a bite. C'mon, don't be sceered, it'll only hurt for a little while.
    I will be your mooch Laker.
    Marker:
    laker1963:
    I will be your mooch Laker.
    Done. Fresh Sardines get them everytime! I will put together a little doom package and fire it off to you.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got your PM Laker.

Who is the biggest mooch?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    Got your PM Laker.

Who is the biggest mooch?
    I'll bite.