The Cank:
    I'll bite ! I'll be your mooch

PM with tracking info in your inbox.

• MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    MrMoke:
    The Cank:
    I'll bite ! I'll be your mooch

PM with tracking info in your inbox.

Couldn't make up my mind whether to go mild as I had originally thought of; medium, full strength or somewhere inbetween, so I just with with my heart as I rummaged through the humi !! :)

It's a bit of a mixture, something to suit every mood!!
    Hope you enjoy

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Im an easy goer I will be happy with whatever ! Thanks !

hhmmmm noone wants to Mooch ??? Come on......
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Alright Brett, it's been just over two weeks for me so I'll hit you up and be your mooch.
    Good stuff ! I'll send some Goods out to you on Tuesday !
    I still have your Addy Jeff
    The Cank:
    Sounds good my friend.

Now the question is... Who want wants to be my mooch ???
    brotheradam:
    The Cank:
    Sounds good my friend.

Now the question is... Who want wants to be my mooch ???
    Nobody wants to mooch ???
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    It's been 3 weeks or so, I'll be your mooch!
    You got it. PM back to you.
    Ok, who's next? I need a moocher!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Duder2:

Oh hell yes........ mooching mooching ;)
    firetruckguy:
    Duder2:

Oh hell yes........ mooching mooching ;)
    Right on FTG, I got your info already, will have it out early next week.
    Hello....... my name is FTG and I have a problem. I have been hoarding cigars........ many, many sticks. So, for my treatment, I must find a person to give some too. This person just needs to ask and I will send them some sticks.......... we shall call it "mooching" from me. This is not a joke....... I will send REAL cigars for FREE. SO please, please help a recovering cigar addict......... I shall make it worth your while ;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    LMAO. Well since you put it that way FTG, how could anybody NOT help you out. I'll be your mooch if you are not opposed to sending out your "medicine" to Canada.

Stick it out with us FTG... we'll get you fixed up ! We are all non-recovering cigar addicts here. LOL.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    LMAO. Well since you put it that way FTG, how could anybody NOT help you out. I'll be your mooch if you are not opposed to sending out your "medicine" to Canada.

Stick it out with us FTG... we'll get you fixed up ! We are all non-recovering cigar addicts here. LOL.
    Ok laker. Quit the begging, I'll be your mooch. Let's see how good your aim is after I blew the socks off you a month or two ago :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

Ok laker. Quit the begging, I'll be your mooch. Let's see how good your aim is after I blew the socks off you a month or two ago :)
    Hey, You cut that out Alex ! I have been compiling a package with your name on it for some time now. OK bro', this one will be hitting the mail sometime this week depending on when an order or two arrives. Should be out by Wednesday at the latest. I haven't heard from FTG, so this may end up being the shortest mooch pass in the forum history LMAO. You're up Alex.

Begging indeed. I'll have you know that I have NEVER begged in my life. I prefer to grovel :)

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

Alex I would love to mooch off you whenever you are ready.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hayblet:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

LOL - He hasn't even asked yet! I was just checking for that lol... I've been out of these games for a long time, but my horrible knowledge proves bad in the Fun and Games and Movies thread hahaaha... Anyway - in case I can't get in now - Ima reserve my spot for mooching from you dear lad, Hayblet!
    laker1963:

Ill be your sugar daddy......and I wont hold the "Canadian" thing against you. HA!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Holy crap guys, We're moving at a mooch an hour here!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Yeah, what happens if we all mooched last, less than two weeks ago?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I totally misread this post..
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

LOL - He hasn't even asked yet! I was just checking for that lol... I've been out of these games for a long time, but my horrible knowledge proves bad in the Fun and Games and Movies thread hahaaha... Anyway - in case I can't get in now - Ima reserve my spot for mooching from you dear lad, Hayblet!
    I don't have your info Sir, so email or pm me since you can do either one.
    Hayblet:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

Sounds good! So I guess that's what we are doing then? You mooch off Alex, and I mooch of you. That puts me on the end of the list to ask for a mooch, right?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

Sounds good! So I guess that's what we are doing then? You mooch off Alex, and I mooch of you. That puts me on the end of the list to ask for a mooch, right?
    Correctamundo!!
    Alright then! Who wants to mooch me off? or... Mooch of me?
    Just bumping this up!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'll be your mooch lol. I know my post count's too low, but I figured I'd try :p