Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    wwhwang:
    I'll be your mooch lol. I know my post count's too low, but I figured I'd try :p
    I would, but besides the post count - I couldn't find a reference to you in the traders' list. Have you had a trade with somebody here yet? Once you have at least one thing going, you will be able to fully participate in all the games here...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Renaissance_Man:
    wwhwang:
    I'll be your mooch lol. I know my post count's too low, but I figured I'd try :p
    I would, but besides the post count - I couldn't find a reference to you in the traders' list. Have you had a trade with somebody here yet? Once you have at least one thing going, you will be able to fully participate in all the games here...
    If WWHAng doesnt prove to be a viable mooch, I will be your Mooch Ren. You can give it to Beta for a hand deliver if you want?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    wwhwang:
    Dewd, it sucks to be new and not find someone willing to get you on the good traders list. Tell you what. If you put out a request, asking for a trade from one of the many Texax members here, I bet you will find someone willing. If you don't find someone within 24 hours of putting up your request... I will trade with you. I have put one or two new members on the list and would be pleased to help you out.

I would just jump right in and do it now, but I live in Canada, which involves a little extra time for the sticks to travel back and forth, so it would be a much faster process for you to make the list if one of your "homies" were to get you going. But if you are not opposed to trading with a Canadian, and can't get any takers...we'll get you on the list.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Renaissance_Man:
    wwhwang:
    If WWHAng doesnt prove to be a viable mooch, I will be your Mooch Ren. You can give it to Beta for a hand deliver if you want?
    Hand delivery? Where r u from? Maybe I can give it to you by hand ;)...

Laker - nice of you to offer help bro! And good advice for wwhwang...
    Renaissance_Man:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Renaissance_Man:
    wwhwang:
    Hand delivery? Where r u from? Maybe I can give it to you by hand ;)...

Laker - nice of you to offer help bro! And good advice for wwhwang...

Im from MA and hoping to meet up with Beta for a smoke next week while hes in town.

Ill PM you my addy if that doesnt work out.
    Responded to PM! So I'm sending to Fourto - its your turn to ask for a mooch :)!
    Renaissance_Man:
    Responded to PM! So I'm sending to Fourto - its your turn to ask for a mooch :)!
    Who would like to be my mooch?
    Fourtotheflush:
    Renaissance_Man:

Pass the moochy to the left hand side!

Bumping still looking for a mooch

• ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Renaissance_Man:

I'm your huckleberry... PM sent.

ljl:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Renaissance_Man:

I'm your huckleberry... PM sent.

Sounds good, Ill have somehting out tomorrow.
    My turn to send out some smokes. Who's game?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'll have not traded or mooched off ya, so I'd like to be your moochhhhh

I'm game.....so BRING IT
    zeebra:

I'm game.....so BRING IT

PM your addy to me and I'll get these out ASAP.
    ljl:
    zeebra:

I'm game.....so BRING IT

Info send to ya man!

Now who wants to be my mooch????? I would like to get a moocher today so I can mail it out tomorrow and you can have some stogies before the weekend!
    ljl:
    zeebra:

I'm game.....so BRING IT

Info send to ya man!

Now who wants to be my mooch????? I would like to get a moocher today so I can mail it out tomorrow and you can have some stogies before the weekend!
    zeebra:
    ljl:
    zeebra:

I'm game.....so BRING IT

Info send to ya man!

LJL Your package went out this AM...PM TO You
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    laker1963:
    wwhwang:
    Dewd, it sucks to be new and not find someone willing to get you on the good traders list. Tell you what. If you put out a request, asking for a trade from one of the many Texax members here, I bet you will find someone willing. If you don't find someone within 24 hours of putting up your request... I will trade with you. I have put one or two new members on the list and would be pleased to help you out.

I would just jump right in and do it now, but I live in Canada, which involves a little extra time for the sticks to travel back and forth, so it would be a much faster process for you to make the list if one of your "homies" were to get you going. But if you are not opposed to trading with a Canadian, and can't get any takers...we'll get you on the list.
    Oooh ok. Thanks for the tip, Laker. No, I don't have anything against trading with Canadians. My fiancee's a Canadian, actually. I'll trade, but it'll have to hold off til after I move. I'm expecting to leave Texas sometime within the next 2 weeks.

I'll post a list of stuff I have soon and what I'm looking for. Also, I'm open to take Macanudos off of anyone's hands. I've only had one (and I'm almost definitely sure it was a bad stick) and I've noticed that a lot of people are trying to get rid of theirs for extra space.
    Where you at? I wanna get a package out tomorrow.
    zeebra:
    Where you at? I wanna get a package out tomorrow.
    Zeebra, who are you asking?
    Anyone who wants to mooch...
    PM sent with address. The address will probably be good only for the rest of this week. Though like these guys said, I'm new and haven't been put on the good traders' list (planning on trading once I'm done moving). If you feel I'm not qualified to mooch yet, then please disregard my pm.
    Well...I'm still new here and dont know all the rules and all. I dont mind sending out the package to ya, but it might hold up this game, which moves pretty fast.

In my opinion, I would wait till you are done moving and then play since you cant send out a package for a week. Just come back in as soon as you are done and I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that are ready to trade..

So, a veteran here....lemme know fellas.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    zeebra:
    Well...I'm still new here and dont know all the rules and all. I dont mind sending out the package to ya, but it might hold up this game, which moves pretty fast.

In my opinion, I would wait till you are done moving and then play since you cant send out a package for a week. Just come back in as soon as you are done and I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that are ready to trade..

So, a veteran here....lemme know fellas.

If Wayne is going to hold off till after his move, I'll be your Mooch, it,s been more than 2 weeks since I played and what the hell, I could do with a surprise!

Being as we are in each other's back yards, I could pick up the pif from you dirctly save you the postage!! Maybe burn one while we at it too? :)

Yea Wayne is moving so it will hold up the game, so yea you can be my mooch!

The only time I will be at my business will be tomorrow and then I'm heading out to New Orleans for the weekend for business. Or I can just mail it out tomorrow to ya and hopefully you get it Saturday hopefully. I doubt I will be able to have a smoke with ya this week, maybe some other time. PM me your info if ya want me to ship it.
    zeebra:
    Yea Wayne is moving so it will hold up the game, so yea you can be my mooch!

The only time I will be at my business will be tomorrow and then I'm heading out to New Orleans for the weekend for business. Or I can just mail it out tomorrow to ya and hopefully you get it Saturday hopefully. I doubt I will be able to have a smoke with ya this week, maybe some other time. PM me your info if ya want me to ship it.

PM incoming

My PIF was hand delivered to MrMonk, Michael...he will be needing the mooch now...
    Got my pif package from zeebra Friday evening, us being located so close he hand delivered it to me at a B&M local to both our work locations. It was great to have a smoke with another BOTL, and an outstanding one is zeebra! :) We'll have to do it again bud, maybe we can get a few more Houston BOTLs together with it?

A very nice package zeebra put together, I'm going to enjoy them all I am sure!
    5 Vegas Miami
    Carlos Torano Dominico
    cigar.com Brazilian Label
    Fonseca Habana Selección
    Gurkha Micro-Batch, Liga VH-7
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne

Anyway, who wants to be my Mooch????

MrMoke:
    Got my pif package from zeebra Friday evening, us being located so close he hand delivered it to me at a B&M local to both our work locations. It was great to have a smoke with another BOTL, and an outstanding one is zeebra! :) We'll have to do it again bud, maybe we can get a few more Houston BOTLs together with it?

5 Vegas Miami
    Carlos Torano Dominico
    Fonseca Habana Selección

Here's the package

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MrMoke:
    MrMoke:

5 Vegas Miami
    Carlos Torano Dominico
    Fonseca Habana Selección

Here's the package

I'll be your mooch Moke!

and you are gonna LOOOOOOOOOOVE that Brazilian label...