Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    How many sticks are we supposed to send anyway? Anyone can answer except undulac. :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Goldy:
    How many sticks are we supposed to send anyway? Anyone can answer except undulac. :)
    First post on this thread says "at least three" per PIF package. So...anywhere from 3 sticks to your entire stash :P
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Guess I missed that.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I thought your were supposed to send at least 15?!?!

Wow, sucks for the person who's going to mooch off me, unless Goldy wants to do something about that? HAHA! PM sent.
    MOOCHER CLOCK, WHOOOOOOOO WANTS IT?!?!?!

If you are a mild kind of guy, you don't want to mooch off of me. I don't keep too many in stock and sent most of what I had to a few guys I sent packages to.
    I'll be your mooch. I generally prefer mild-medium, but I love me some full bodied cigars sometimes.
    Just PM'd you. I'll do what I can with some mild sticks, may have to dig around. I'll get something out on Tuesday. I don't want to put it in the mail tomorrow and have it sit all day Sunday and Monday. Happy 4th to you and I hope you like what I send you. I have some nice medium sticks in mind (for me at least).
    Happy 4th to you too. And I may have graduated to med-full, but you can send me anything, really. On a side note, whoever gets my sticks will have to wait til Tuesday for me to send them, unless they want them to sit in a warehouse for the weekend.

So...who needs a sugar daddy?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    any PIF I've ever received has been a minimum of 5-7 sticks in it... though kinda hard to top Alex's...
    Hayblet:
    any PIF I've ever received has been a minimum of 5-7 sticks in it... though kinda hard to top Alex's...
    I can go by the 5-7 rule, if need be. I was just looking at the first post that said 3. However, the last login date of the first poster was 2 years ago. So...maybe rules have changed a little?
    Well I don't know if there rule has changed, but if you look over the Good Trader's Thread most of the pics poisted from PIF's contain 5-ish sticks, some send more, some like Alex go flippin overboard and send like a dozen super-premiums so it's really up to one's personal preference?
    Hayblet:
    Well I don't know if there rule has changed, but if you look over the Good Trader's Thread most of the pics poisted from PIF's contain 5-ish sticks, some send more, some like Alex go flippin overboard and send like a dozen super-premiums so it's really up to one's personal preference?
    Aight. I'll send 5+ then. Who needs a sugar daddy?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Hayblet:
    the standard is 3. that is all. anything after that is extra. ALWAYS go by the first rules page. if the rules change, they will change on that first post. and i do what i can to please :D
    Best PIF ever my friend and soon as I get out of my economic slump look out for some returning fire!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    wwhwang:
    Hayblet:
    Aight. I'll send 5+ then. Who needs a sugar daddy?

Sugar Daddy, I'll be your man, boy, mooch; whatever; lol!

Go ahead and gimme your addy and body profile (mild, med, full). I won't be shipping these til Tuesday, though, since I doubt you want the sticks to sit in a hot warehouse all weekend lol.
    Still need your address, Moke.
    Thanks for your patience, PM in your inbx

For the rest of you guys out there, package has been sent to MrMoke. I guess he's been busy :P Hopefully, he comes back to the game.
    Phew, got a few minutes free to get on this forum, that's the problem with holidays (last Monday) I still seem to have to fit 5 days worth of work into a 4 day week, Anyway sorry for the delay in posting this so .................

Who's gonna be my Moochie, Moochie????

Also, received a really nice package from wwhwang today, hopefully will get a chance to post a pic this evening.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    MrMoke:
    Phew, got a few minutes free to get on this forum, that's the problem with holidays (last Monday) I still seem to have to fit 5 days worth of work into a 4 day week, Anyway sorry for the delay in posting this so .................

Who's gonna be my Moochie, Moochie????

Never done it before so what the hell......Mr. Moke, I'll be your Mr. Mooch..........
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Bandy, you can ask for your mooch now.
    brotheradam:
    Haven't gotten a response from Mr. Moke yet but hell, someone can mooch off me. Who's going to be the lucky MOOCH?
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I'm not on the trader list but if that doesn't exclude me I'll play.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    Haven't gotten a response from Mr. Moke yet but hell, someone can mooch off me. Who's going to be the lucky MOOCH?
    Hey if you dont have a mooch yet I'll be your mooch bandy!
    wwestern:
    I'm not on the trader list but if that doesn't exclude me I'll play.
    One of the rules is being on the good traders list; however, if we do a trade then you can get on the list and then play in the near future. PM me you address and your smoking profile including any favorites and we can do a trade.
    illinoisgolf99:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    You can be my mooch, PM me your address
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    bandyt09:
    illinoisgolf99:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    You can be my mooch, PM me your address
    PM back to you bandy, now who wants to be my mooch?
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    I'll try this on for once :)