Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Lol I'll be in Vegas that day (I think). But if I don't goto Vegas I'll defenately be there!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    firetruckguy send me a very generous mooch bag.... it was a wonderful thing, working soo many hours, coming home to a mooch bag.......u the man brotha. .. thanks again
    srry guys,,,posted in wrong place...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Whose turn is it to offer a bag of goodies?
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    wwhwang:
    Seriously, did this game just end? I just went through the past few pages and have no clue who's turn it is. I knew it would happen one day, but not like this. It's too soon.
    undulac:
    wwhwang:
    Seriously, did this game just end? I just went through the past few pages and have no clue who's turn it is. I knew it would happen one day, but not like this. It's too soon.
    Just re-read the past page. Jship just mooched off bandyt. It's jship's turn to offer.
    EDIT - Stupid double post
    Jships turn as I gave my pif up from bandyt09
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    If its me then who is up!!!
    S*@T I think I send out some pretty nice packages anyone dissagree? I can't beleave no one wants to mooch!!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    I won't leave you hanging. I'll mooch off your humi.

Now wheres my mooch
    Okay... Wth I went home to smoke a Pardon Palma that was sent to me by James and the damn mailman throws a box at me and runs. It's from Todd! If I ruined it and jship didn't get anything I'm sending his way. And Todd I know where you live!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    Okay... Wth I went home to smoke a Pardon Palma that was sent to me by James and the damn mailman throws a box at me and runs. It's from Todd! If I ruined it and jship didn't get anything I'm sending his way. And Todd I know where you live!
    Jship is getting the PIF. You got the "I'm not selfish let him have the sticks" package. JShip is already paying it forward, you get to do nothing but smoke cigars and curse me, LOL.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Jship is getting the PIF. You got the "I'm not selfish let him have the sticks" package. JShip is already paying it forward, you get to do nothing but smoke cigars and curse me, LOL.
    I applaud you.
    undulac:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I applaud you.
    I can't wait till you get the house. I'll replace your mailbox... >:)
    lcpleel:
    undulac:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I applaud you.
    Hmmmm....the way I see it is that the person that wins my "House Cigar" contest will be the only one with my new address; that could be some valuable information...............
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    undulac:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I applaud you.
    Hmmmm....the way I see it is that the person that wins my "House Cigar" contest will be the only one with my new address; that could be some valuable information...............
    I hope I get that addy there will be a home owners clam before the weeks out I just been waiting for the right time
    I might even attack the socal herf then
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    undulac:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I applaud you.
    Hmmm...hopefully, I can add that new addy to the directory I made.
    I am pretty sure I will post a thread for anyone that wants the new addy, no worries.

Now back to the game......SirFoster83 is looking for a mooch. I've gotten a package from and believe me, this is a guy that you want to mooch from. Someone step up and take this man's free cigars........
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    bandyt09:
    I am pretty sure I will post a thread for anyone that wants the new addy, no worries.

Now back to the game......SirFoster83 is looking for a mooch. I've gotten a package from and believe me, this is a guy that you want to mooch from. Someone step up and take this man's free cigars........
    Hey Brian! I'll be your mooch brotha!
    Ok, so who's gonna step up and take some of my inventory off my hands?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    bandyt09:

Better watch it Todd ask Gmill I'll hit ya before the boxes are unpacked!
    sirfoster83:
    bandyt09:

Better watch it Todd ask Gmill I'll hit ya before the boxes are unpacked!
    Yeah Brian, I've heard about that premature thing that you do but I believe that is an entirely different thread, LOL. Anyways it's ok as I did pick out a house with the worst mailbox..............................
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Duder2:

Iam in Duder .......... I'll be your mooch
    kingjk729:
    Duder2:

Iam in Duder .......... I'll be your mooch
    Right on! PM me your info and I'll get a package out to you on monday :^)
    Pm sent ............................

Who wants it ?????????
    hey brotha...ill bite......feed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Thanks Stav ................ since it was a while and nobody but you wanted my sticks ...... I think I am a gunna hook you up ! ..... Oh yea p.s. buy a new mailbox
    ohhh boy......could this be my first BOMB........been on this forum for a while, and u my friend, are popping my cherry....lol.......looking forward to it...have a great weekend...