Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    shawtd:
    Can I use this as a way onto the Good Trader's List? If so, how does it work? Thanks. shawtd
    There are a few ways to get onto the Good Traders list. One is by trade. However, since you are the newbie and not on the list, you send your part of the trade first. Once the other person (that's on the list) gets your part, he ships his part out to you.

Second is by bombing someone. Pick anyone you want on the forums that's on the list and send him some cigars with no expectation of anything in return (however, many people on this forum have a habit of returning the favor :P).

Third is by using this game. You can mooch off someone, but you have to send your part out to someone that mooches off you before the guy you mooched from sends the package to you.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    wwhwang:
    shawtd:
    Can I use this as a way onto the Good Trader's List? If so, how does it work? Thanks. shawtd
    There are a few ways to get onto the Good Traders list. One is by trade. However, since you are the newbie and not on the list, you send your part of the trade first. Once the other person (that's on the list) gets your part, he ships his part out to you.

Second is by bombing someone. Pick anyone you want on the forums that's on the list and send him some cigars with no expectation of anything in return (however, many people on this forum have a habit of returning the favor :P).

Third is by using this game. You can mooch off someone, but you have to send your part out to someone that mooches off you before the guy you mooched from sends the package to you.
    wwhwang's like my mom always there to guide me! ;)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    That was a nice Hallmark moment........ LOL!

Now who wants to mooch?!?!?!?!?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:

Another drunk posting moment brought to you by no other then your favorite Crown Royal!!! lol
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:

Another drunk posting moment brought to you by no other then your favorite Crown Royal!!! lol
    Now THAT was FUNNY !
    Seriously, though...... Mooch anyone?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    lilwing88:
    I'll mooch of ya Marty! I haven't done this in a while, so why not!?!?!
    robbyras:
    lilwing88:
    I'll mooch of ya Marty! I haven't done this in a while, so why not!?!?!
    I gotcha bud...... I think I still have your addy. Going out Tues......
    now to find a mooch of my very own...
    I'm heading to the PO today... I could get it out this AM if I could only find a mooch.... who wants to freeload some of my sh!t??? I've got some fun stuff to pass along...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Damn Rob, if no one wants any of your stuff, I'll take it. Let me PM you my new address.
    Now, who wants to take some cigars off my hands so I don't have to move them??????
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bandyt09:
    Now, who wants to take some cigars off my hands so I don't have to move them??????

LOL ok I think I can Help you out! Would hate to make you Move them..... Then you can have room in the humi for some of that New stuff that CCCOM is cranking out! ILL Mooch ya
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bandyt09:

LOL ok I think I can Help you out! Would hate to make you Move them..... Then you can have room in the humi for some of that New stuff that CCCOM is cranking out! ILL Mooch ya
    Thanks for trying to help but I already moved them.........NOT. I have your addy and I'll get them out to you the beginning of next week.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Rocking Bandy! Now who wants to be my Mooch! Its will be a fast shot because I am about to become MIA for quite a while......
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Rocking Bandy! Now who wants to be my Mooch! Its will be a fast shot because I am about to become MIA for quite a while......

Ill be more then Happy to take some sticks off your hands ozzyman. PM at you.
    Ok so I think me and ozzy are working the bugs out so my turn.............. moochy moochy and more moochy, who will it be?
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    hey brotha, im thirsty!!!! for the mooch.,....hook me up .....ill pm u my addy
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    im gonna get my mooooooooooch on......... who wantssssss to have a taste from my humi.......?? pm me ur addy thnks
    Brother, long time no see. Ill send some to you first of the week my friend.
    Bumpoly. Stav, package is on its way to you.
    robbyras:
    I'm heading to the PO today... I could get it out this AM if I could only find a mooch.... who wants to freeload some of my sh!t??? I've got some fun stuff to pass along...
    Got Rob's PIF package along with some other packages a few days ago and here is the stuff that apparently no one wanted from him

Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos
    MOW Torpedo
    AF Hemingway Short Story
    G.A.R. Robusto Grande
    CAO MX2 Toro
    AVO Heritage

Thanks again Rob, you are a quality BORK.
    millennium115:
    im gonna get my mooooooooooch on......... who wantssssss to have a taste from my humi.......?? pm me ur addy thnks

Some one mooch off of Stav.......lets keep this bad boy going.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    millennium115:
    Ill Mooch of you.

You have a PM
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    OK who wants to be my Mooch??
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    RaschNuts:
    OK who wants to be my Mooch??

OK, I'm game. PM sent. I'm your moochelberry.
    Looks like I'm in need of a mooch. Any volunteers?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Larry it would be my pleasure
    sirfoster83:
    Larry it would be my pleasure

You got it brother! PM incoming.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    forget the beef.... where's the mooch?