Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I'm eligible too but was holding out. S ince I just got the MAW from Scrambler I was letting someone else take advantage of his generosity.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Ron if you're vouching that well for his MAW I might have to reconsider holding out two days and just give everyone one day. lol
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    I just got my package from Kuzi. It looks great, with a couple sticks I've been actively wanting to try.
    Fine I warned you guys! Scrambler I will be your cigar.com mooch.
    Scrambler just don't send me any of those birds you guys call mosquitos down there.
    Got it, send cigars, not "birds".

The mosquitos don't bother me too much actuallly, what I hate are the ginormous flying roaches that don't seem to realize they aren't welcome when I'm trying to enjoy a cigar and a book on the porch.

I'll get a package right out.
    We call those retarded things water bugs up here. Don't ask why, I've never seen one in the water! I back up to the Great Dismal Swamp so I'm not to far off from N'Orleans with bugs and humidity.
    Sorry guys its been a crazy weekend. Who wants to be my ccom mooch?
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 96
    ok figured it out. Madurofan I will be your ccom Mooch.
    Nice! I'll put something together for ya. PM me your address and give me some examples of cigars you like.
    Consider it done.
    Wellp now it's my turn I'm pretty sure. Who wants to be my ccom mooch?
    Wow. Crickets.
    lol I figured I'd give it some time. Someone will answer eventually lol Again, who wants to be my mooch?!
    You got my Pif yet?
    No, but I am hoping to get it today. Do you got one of those tracking numbers? I'm pretty pumped about my NUB Habano tonight though. So worst case scenario is I smoke that. Best case scenario is I get the PIF and I actually have to make a decision as to what to try lol.
    No they never emailed it to me dammit. I'm gonna ask for my money back next time I go in there! Well if you don't get the PIF today I'll shoot you a PM anyways and spoil the surprise. I want to give you a little breakdown of each stick so you know what to expect. There is one in there I want you to save for a little while you aren't ready for it yet. Well maybe , let me know how that Habano treats you.
    Go ahead and send the message describing each one. I won't check the message until I get the package, but this way if I get it tonight I can pick which one to take with me! Im hoping when I get home there is a nice package on my doorstep. I also hope my fiance doesn't see ANOTHER package having to do with cigars or I may get shot!
    Dude you need to straighten her out while she's still the fiance! Once she becomes the wife there is no more straightening her out or she'll hold out! lol

I gotta freakin remember what I sent you .... hmmmmmmm
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    my wife "deals with it"
    she doenst like it and we just dont talk about it much. she puts up with it well. thats all she has to do. Im not asking her to love cigars. Just put up with my love affair with them.

...hey, at least it isnt another woman.
    My wife is actually starting to dabble in cigars she'll puff mine if I need help figuring out a flavor I'm tasting. She helped me nail down the Peanut Butter taste I was getting from the Padilla 1932 Toro I smoked the other day. She smoked a Davidoff Encarte(sp) the other day! How about that for a first real cigar! But when it comes to how much I'm spending is a battle but its a self inflicted battle bc I *** about her clothes budget. Of course I'm not the one driving the brand new full loaded car, but I did buy it for her as a Christmas present so again self inflicted. Anyways the problem here is my wife is quite a fireball and fully capable of actually killing me, so if you guys don't hear from me for months....
    lol she is normally good about it, but in the last month I've gotten COTM club, humidor, hygrometer, humidifier, countless trips to multiple B&Ms. We're still trying to get money together for honeymoon etc.. and Im spending money like P Diddy. I got all the stuff I needed though and Im getting ready to slow down on the purchases.
    BFGarner:
    I got all the stuff I needed though and Im getting ready to slow down on the purchases.
    Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will come true. Doubt it though.
    madurofan:
    My wife is actually starting to dabble in cigars she'll puff mine if I need help figuring out a flavor I'm tasting. She helped me nail down the Peanut Butter taste I was getting from the Padilla 1932 Toro I smoked the other day. She smoked a Davidoff Encarte(sp) the other day! How about that for a first real cigar! But when it comes to how much I'm spending is a battle but its a self inflicted battle bc I *** about her clothes budget. Of course I'm not the one driving the brand new full loaded car, but I did buy it for her as a Christmas present so again self inflicted. Anyways the problem here is my wife is quite a fireball and fully capable of actually killing me, so if you guys don't hear from me for months....
    i wanna smoke cigars with you and your wife. Ill leave mine at home so we dont have to hear it from her...
    Scrambler:
    BFGarner:
    I got all the stuff I needed though and Im getting ready to slow down on the purchases.
    keep buying cigars, send me the overflow. ill keep them safe for you. Ill even do you a favor and review them for you. itll be great
    BP lives on....
    kuzi16:
    Scrambler:
    BFGarner:
    keep buying cigars, send me the overflow. ill keep them safe for you. Ill even do you a favor and review them for you. itll be great
    lol
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    bfgarner:
    lol she is normally good about it, but in the last month I've gotten COTM club, humidor, hygrometer, humidifier, countless trips to multiple B&Ms. We're still trying to get money together for honeymoon etc.. and Im spending money like P Diddy. I got all the stuff I needed though and Im getting ready to slow down on the purchases.
    Sounds like you and I are on the same plan, BF. I've made pretty much exactly the same purchases (except my trips have been to the online retailers), and have also reached the point where I can slow down. The COTMC will be my main source for a while -- along with the occasional Fri. Deal, no doubt.

I'm leaving out the fiancee/wife part, though. I like my life SIMPLE. Heh.
    Who wants to be my mooch?!?!
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I would, BF, but I've already got a couple of swaps going, plus the trivia game. I'm not quite ready to jump into this one, too.