Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    HA! MAY BAD!

I am searching for BORK in need of sustenance? anyone hungry?
    robbyras:
    HA! MAY BAD!

About damn time....I'll be your mooch brother
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    HA! MAY BAD!

HA! i totally forgot I was up... I'll get something together and out on Monday for sure... somethin goooooooooooooooooooood...
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    HA! MAY BAD!

HA! i totally forgot I was up... I'll get something together and out on Monday for sure... somethin goooooooooooooooooooood...
    Thanks brother, you mooched off of me last month so I figured I would return the favor
    Ok my turn to send out something good, NO dog rockets this go around.....so who wants to be my mooch?
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    I'll be your mooch!
    Mephisto:
    I'll be your mooch!
    Right on, I'll get them out to you on Tues cause aint Monday a holiday?
    Works for me. Which makes it my turn....who wants to be my mooch?
    Mephisto:
    I'll be your mooch!
    Going out tomorrow 9101 1501 3471 1952 9847 04
    MTuccelli:
    Mephisto:
    I'll be your mooch!
    Going out tomorrow 9101 1501 3471 1952 9847 04

Sweet!

Now I just need to catch a mooch....here moochy, moochy, moochy....
    Got my mooch today from The Robbyrass the man nailed it. Will post pics later in the What did you get thread.

Mephisto I can't believe no one has jumped on being your mooch yet....I have dealt with this brother and if you ain't mooching off of him you all are nuts!!!!!!!

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trust me I would, but I've already mooched this month so no bueno fellas. Come on guys, someone step up and take your lumps like a BORK!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    MTuccelli:
    Got my mooch today from The Robbyrass the man nailed it. Will post pics later in the What did you get thread.

Mephisto I can't believe no one has jumped on being your mooch yet....I have dealt with this brother and if you ain't mooching off of him you all are nuts!!!!!!!

Guys, as Mike said, somebody needs to jump on mephisto's mooch offer! You don't wanna miss this one!
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:

Guys, as Mike said, somebody needs to jump on mephisto's mooch offer! You don't wanna miss this one!
    +1 he basically doubled what he was supposed to send me on a trade... completely crushed me...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I'll be your mooch Mephisto. I haven't played in a while. That is if you don't mind having to send to Canada.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    laker1963:
    I'll be your mooch Mephisto. I haven't played in a while. That is if you don't mind having to send to Canada.

This should be interesting....

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..
    Oh come on. I feel like the only one in the room who doesn't get the joke! LOL
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

arrggh...guess I have to admit I'm lost too...But I accept your moochery! Pm me your addy and I'll get them out asap.
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

arrggh...guess I have to admit I'm lost too...But I accept your moochery! Pm me your addy and I'll get them out asap.

Well, I know what both of you are capable of doing. Plus the kind of cigars you smoke. Laker being on the end of this one should awesome. And whoever is on the end Laker's mooch. Won't be disappointed. Sweet deal all around...

RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

Well, I know what both of you are capable of doing. Plus the kind of cigars you smoke. Laker being on the end of this one should awesome. And whoever is on the end Laker's mooch. Won't be disappointed. Sweet deal all around...

Well thank you. I hope I can live up to that.

So who wants to be my mooch? Anyone?

C'mon Rick... I dare you.
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

Shouldn't have dared me, I'll be your mooch. Bring it, let's see what dusty cigars your giving away...

RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

Aw shucks. . .
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

Shouldn't have dared me, I'll be your mooch. Bring it, let's see what dusty cigars your giving away...

OH MAN!!! Please send me your coordinates Rick. They need only be approximate... sorry in advance about your neighbours. Do you really like them?
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:

My thoughts exactly..

OH MAN!!! Please send me your coordinates Rick. They need only be approximate... sorry in advance about your neighbours. Do you really like them?

No problem, PM incoming. My neighbours will tell you just like I'm telling you now. WE NOT SCARED, bring it, lol.....

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Dang it Rick. I keep wanting to jump on this again, but I keep waiting for somebody I haven't traded with to be on here... then here you go, practically waving your cigars in my face...

somebody better jump on this quick. I don't know how long I can be strong. lmao
    Here moochy, moochy, moochyyyy. Who would like to stock up just a little? You know, like a small herfodor, lol....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Here moochy, moochy, moochyyyy. Who would like to stock up just a little? You know, like a small herfodor, lol....
    I will be your mooch RCY.
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    I will be your mooch RCY.

PM me your addy and I hope you have enough room, no joke........