Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    Hmmm....we'll let me get home and check something
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    michaelharvey:
    .....I guess no one wants my new guy dog rockets.....
    ill be your mooch
    Looks like you got it brother.....bet we posted within a nano second of each other
    naw i still think you got it bro i took a screen shot on how it looks on my pc image
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    pb, your view is set from oldest to newest. Therefore yours would be an older (first) post and Mikes would be newer. The time stamps you circled prove it as well. You were first.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Marker:
    pb, your view is set from oldest to newest. Therefore yours would be an older (first) post and Mikes would be newer. The time stamps you circled prove it as well. You were first.
    agreed, you beat me by a hair brother.
    Marker:
    thats right about the time, i guess i was just thinking about it to much lol
    You know what you can both mooch...PM so we can work out everything
    michaelharvey:
    You know what you can both mooch...PM so we can work out everything
    That is very generous of you Michael, PM sent
    ok guys who whats to be my mooch!!!!
    Well since michaelharvey has decided to take care of 2 mooch's I better get started on my own down line so I need 2 mooch's....and they need to have low expectations because all I got left is dog rockets!

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Mike Ill be your Bi*ch this time.
    lcpleel:
    OK, but the next one needs to jump on pbchevo offer for a mooch cause he posted before me.....ah do I have your address?

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I dont know do you?? if not ill send you my addy
    lcpleel:
    I dont know do you?? if not ill send you my addy
    I sent you a PM
    pbchevo:
    Hey wake up people!!! pbchevo is in need of a mooch. I can tell you I traded with this brother and he hit a home run, you won't be disappointed

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    Hey wake up people!!! pbchevo is in need of a mooch. I can tell you I traded with this brother and he hit a home run, you won't be disappointed

I'll mooch from you Jr! That way I'll have a nice box to repackage and send your way... let me know if you need my addy... you've got me tempted to buy more of those Red Eye's
    robbyras:
    I'll mooch from you Jr! That way I'll have a nice box to repackage and send your way... let me know if you need my addy... you've got me tempted to buy more of those Red Eye's
    Well since Jr. got him a mooch I can now look for my #2 mooch to complete mt mooch downline. I need one more mooch.....so who is it gonna be?

robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:

lol pm'ed you rob
    ok sweet... Now I need me a mooch...
    robbyras:
    Not till I get my second mooch...I am trying to build my down line...who said MLM is dead....long live the pyramid!
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    Not till I get my second mooch...I am trying to build my down line...who said MLM is dead....long live the pyramid!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag
    If I get a good down line going then every time one of them trades or mooch's I should get 2 cigars back from each one. i could end up not having to spend another dime on cigars...brilliant idea if I don't mind saying so myself. Isaac is already in my down line and I do expect him to go out there and get others signed up under him....I am just waiting on one more mooch. I should probably add here the 2 sticks that come back to me for each trade or mooch should not be turds or dog rockets.

Hey fellas I still need one more mooch for my down line and The RobbyRas is still looking for a mooch
    lcpleel:
    Mailman took them today 9101 1501 3471 1984 9814 36

I am still looking for one more mooch, I can't believe no one else wants free sticks

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I am still looking for one more mooch, I can't believe no one else wants free sticks

Well really a PIF is not free sticks. You need to send out a package to keep the chains moving. Even if this is a second PIF that you are not asking to PIF the person will tear apart someone for no reason anyhow.
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Well really a PIF is not free sticks. You need to send out a package to keep the chains moving. Even if this is a second PIF that you are not asking to PIF the person will tear apart someone for no reason anyhow.
    Huh??
    robbyras:
    I found my second mooch so if you have not had the chance to mooch off of robbyras you don 't know what your missing
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    robbyras:
    Robbyras, Do you still need a mooch? If so I will mooch.... Had a great time on the first PIF i did.
    Hey guys. ill be shipping on monday. ill PM each of you the DCs.
    dopeyferree:
    robbyras:
    Robbyras, Do you still need a mooch? If so I will mooch.... Had a great time on the first PIF i did.
    WOOO HOOO!!! You're in Brother! PM your info and find a comfortable spot to await the destruction!