Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Duder may be in premium overload and has been paralyzed the awesomeness of the riches inside the box ...... We may have to send someone to check in on him ........ I've been told the the only cure is to put a lit Grape White Owl in the victims mouth and punch them repeatedly in the stomach to cause an inhaling effect.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    If he's in premium overload, it's our duty as fellow BORK's to remove the cause of his malady - namely, his humidor.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    kingjk729:
    Duder may be in premium overload and has been paralyzed the awesomeness of the riches inside the box ...... We may have to send someone to check in on him ........ I've been told the the only cure is to put a lit Grape White Owl in the victims mouth and punch them repeatedly in the stomach to cause an inhaling effect.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! Awesome! Hey fellas...once we wake Duder2 up from his Premium induced paralysis; do you guys think there is any way I could get in on this trade last minute? Maybe just tack me onto the end of the list and send it my way just before it heads home??? I hate to ask so late but when this thing was in the works I had only completed one trade so I didn’t want to ask then. But now I’m on the good traders list, traded with 4 people, I am in the lottery thread, the “Fun and Games” thread, and did the Mooch pass. I have several of the approved sticks. Am I cool enough to play now? Or is it closed??
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Is there anyone in Duders area that can pop in and see whats up?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I will call him today.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Hey y'all, sorry about my absence. Work has been crazy and I just finally got a chance to get to the post office yesterday. It's on the way to FTG now, he should get it monday. My takes were, Strativarious and Anejo, puts were Camacho PE and GOF. I apologize for the delay of game, but game on!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Duder2:
    Hey y'all, sorry about my absence. Work has been crazy and I just finally got a chance to get to the post office yesterday. It's on the way to FTG now, he should get it monday. My takes were, Strativarious and Anejo, puts were Camacho PE and GOF. I apologize for the delay of game, but game on!

Copy....... Ill keep a lookout.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Cool. Its moving again. Thanks Dude. lol.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I recieved the package, box is a little crushed but everything inside was A-OK.

Takes- GOF and Armada
    Puts- Opus X and AF Work of Art Maduro
    Three months rest on both

New box and all will be sent on to Sandman later today, Ill post tracking when I get it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Man i was going to ask for a picture of the box at the end of this to see how much duck tape was on it to keep it alive.
    lcpleel:
    Man i was going to ask for a picture of the box at the end of this to see how much duck tape was on it to keep it alive.
    Yeah, its a pound lighter without all the tape! Just didnt trust the old one.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    Yeah, its a pound lighter without all the tape! Just didnt trust the old one.
    yeah that box was strugglin when I got it... but I didn't have a decent replacement at the time...
    We should figure out how many miles it takes to destroy a box.
    Goldy:
    Ask the boys in the milage pass on how many miles a box went. It would be interesting.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    firetruckguy:
    Goldy:
    Ask the boys in the milage pass on how many miles a box went. It would be interesting.
    I dont remeber what the total miles came out to be but it was a lot. Hell it was in circulation for almost a year.
    The Cank:
    firetruckguy:
    Goldy:
    I dont remeber what the total miles came out to be but it was a lot. Hell it was in circulation for almost a year.
    The box was replaced a few times throughout that pass. Luckly no sticks were damaged in the filming of this movie....ummm wait in the pass. LOL Good thing this pass has some protection.
    firetruckguy:
    I recieved the package, box is a little crushed but everything inside was A-OK.

Takes- GOF and Armada
    Puts- Opus X and AF Work of Art Maduro
    Three months rest on both

New box and all will be sent on to Sandman later today, Ill post tracking when I get it.
    Nice takes and puts firetruck. I am here and will be waiting for it! I hope it comes on my day off so I can put her right back into the mail. Guessing the next leg will take a bit of time seeing as it goes to DD after me.
    In the mail Tracking #0310 2640 0001 8632 6604. Should be to Sandman by Friday. Thanks boys!
    I am going away for a week Jan 28 so I am thinking I will have to bump down the list 1 man, if Sandman gets on Friday I don't think there will be enough time to get to me...can that be adjusted?
    DD looked at my work schedule and I wont be able to get this thing out to anyone until probably the 26th anyway. 12 hour shifts suck! I know shipping to Canada usually takes some time. I can do whatever is best for the pass.
    Sandman1am:
    DD looked at my work schedule and I wont be able to get this thing out to anyone until probably the 26th anyway. 12 hour shifts suck! I know shipping to Canada usually takes some time. I can do whatever is best for the pass.
    If you can't get out until the 26th then please keep order as is because they will not get to me before I get back, thats good for me anyways because one of you mofo's is getting bombed within this bomb lol
    Diamondog:
    Sandman1am:
    If you can't get out until the 26th then please keep order as is because they will not get to me before I get back, thats good for me anyways because one of you mofo's is getting bombed within this bomb lol
    I love sending parasite bombs
    Diamondog:
    Sandman1am:
    Good with me I will ship it out then to you DD
    Had to go pick up the package today because they wouldn't leave it on my porch yesterday. Never had that happen before, must have been because it was insured. I have a question about insurance. Will the PO let me insure a package going to Canada?

TAKES: Strativarious and Diamond Crown Maximus.
    PUTS: AF Anejo Shark and Padron 1926 80th Mad.

Goldy I checked the humi and temp both seem to be ok. There were 2 sticks that seem to have damage to them. The last Strativarious has about a 2 inch crack starting from the foot going up. Another MOW Armada has a crack at the foot and on the cap. Wanted to keep you updated on these sticks. Anything you want me to do?

Finally I will send this out to DD on Wed. 27th. DD I put in 3 hitchhikers for you that are not related to this pass they are on top and should be easy to spot as they are not on the list. This has helped to take up space so the sticks don't bounce around as much. PM DD
    Sandman1am:
    Had to go pick up the package today because they wouldn't leave it on my porch yesterday. Never had that happen before, must have been because it was insured. I have a question about insurance. Will the PO let me insure a package going to Canada?

Goldy I checked the humi and temp both seem to be ok. There were 2 sticks that seem to have damage to them. The last Strativarious has about a 2 inch crack starting from the foot going up. Another MOW Armada has a crack at the foot and on the cap. Wanted to keep you updated on these sticks. Anything you want me to do?

Finally I will send this out to DD on Wed. 27th. DD I put in 3 hitchhikers for you that are not related to this pass they are on top and should be easy to spot as they are not on the list. This has helped to take up space so the sticks don't bounce around as much. PM DD
    Was it packaged good enough? I hope changing boxes didnt cause the cracks. I didnt inspect the sticks, I just took what I wanted and tried not to finger the rest. Maybe throw an extra humi pack in? Anyway im glad they made it to you.
    firetruckguy:
    Sandman1am:

Was it packaged good enough? I hope changing boxes didnt cause the cracks. I didnt inspect the sticks, I just took what I wanted and tried not to finger the rest. Maybe throw an extra humi pack in? Anyway im glad they made it to you.
    I don't think it had anything to do with the new box, it was packaged really well and there was no damage to the box. If they were damaged during the shipping then it was probably because the herfidor was not full and the sticks might have bounced around?

If it was from the different temps/humi that it has gone through then it was unavoidable. This would be my guess since it went from some 80 temps to below freezing here in a few weeks.
    Could you put some additional packing inside the herf? If there are those foam pads in there go ahead and cut them into strips so we can protect the sides of the herf to limit the shifting impact which probably caused the cracking.
    Goldy:
    Could you put some additional packing inside the herf? If there are those foam pads in there go ahead and cut them into strips so we can protect the sides of the herf to limit the shifting impact which probably caused the cracking.
    Goldy I put in a few extra sticks for DD and that will help with the protection while shipping. This has been delayed a few more days as I am waiting to hear back from Goldy on a PM about the damaged sticks.

GOLDY YOU HAVE A PM!!!!