Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got it today and I will be cradling it like a child over the weekend... pretty sure I know what I am taking, but not too sure what I will be putting... I'll get it out first thing on Monday...

Issac - Thanks for the extras and the lighters... you are the keeper of the flame brother!
    lcpleel:
    Rob can you check the box to see if I left my xikar tribal body art in by mistake? For some reason my cutter is missing and I remember smoking as I was taping the box up.
    sorry bro, no cutter....lemme know if you need one, i have a few extras... nothing xikar but it can hold you over till you find it
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    robbyras:
    got it today and I will be cradling it like a child over the weekend... pretty sure I know what I am taking, but not too sure what I will be putting... I'll get it out first thing on Monday...

Issac - Thanks for the extras and the lighters... you are the keeper of the flame brother!
    Dont even mention it. The lighters arent the best lighters but you know what, I use my lighter on a daily basis and love it. Enjoy and Happy new year!
    robbyras:
    lcpleel:
    Rob can you check the box to see if I left my xikar tribal body art in by mistake? For some reason my cutter is missing and I remember smoking as I was taping the box up.
    sorry bro, no cutter....lemme know if you need one, i have a few extras... nothing xikar but it can hold you over till you find it
    Boo! That means i lost it... Ill just have to use my punch for the time being.
    i looked back through the rules, but I can't seem to find it but how many sticks can we exchange? is it a max of 2 or 3? thanks!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    robbyras:
    i looked back through the rules, but I can't seem to find it but how many sticks can we exchange? is it a max of 2 or 3? thanks!
    3, look at the bottom of the main post...
    oh, you mean right on the first page there? ha... i read through that twice and totally skipped the bottom... my bad...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    oh, you mean right on the first page there? ha... i read through that twice and totally skipped the bottom... my bad...
    Ya don't worry about it rob the rules aren't important! ROTFLMFAO!!!! I joke cause I like you guys so much
    ok... I am going to take the Case Fuente and the OpusX and put Anejo with just about a year on it (I got it in Feb of 10) and an Ashton ESG...

I was tempted to take the GOF and replace it with an Armada, but there are 2 Armadas in there already and I didn't want to be greedy.... but man i was reeeeeeeeally tempted

I'll get this out to Oz today... will post tracking # here later today...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    ok... I am going to take the Case Fuente and the OpusX and put Anejo with just about a year on it (I got it in Feb of 10) and an Ashton ESG...

I was tempted to take the GOF and replace it with an Armada, but there are 2 Armadas in there already and I didn't want to be greedy.... but man i was reeeeeeeeally tempted

Nice ! mmmmmmm Could I get My first GOF........ DAMN! Maybe Just Maybe ..... Hmmmmmmmm looking forward to getting to see this Package!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

Nice ! mmmmmmm Could I get My first GOF........ DAMN! Maybe Just Maybe ..... Hmmmmmmmm looking forward to getting to see this Package!
    Well its headed your way, so if ya see it, grab it Oz! I still have about a month before I see this package..lol.
    the Eagle has left the Nest.... repeat... the Eagle has left the Nest... she is on her way up I80

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    ooooo Man I can't wait to see how this ends up by the time it gets to me !!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

You wouldnt dare ;)
    Looks like I might get this Bad Boy today! Ohhhhh its nice to have gotten this cold over with ! :)
    yep should arrive today... enjoy!
    I got this Bad Boy, Not sure what to take........ill post later and get it out to duder tommarow
    Ill get this out to you today Duder and post tracking Info later this afternoon, I took the GOF ( will be my first one of those) and the Ashton ESG.. Puts ARmada and Camacho PE.
    I got this Thing Boxed up and out the door today its on its way north to Duder/Jason.... Enjoy Brother,
    0310 2640 0001 3642 3629 shoulkd be there in a couple days Priority!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Sweet! Been really busy with the new job, hope I can get it back out quickly... I'll do my best :^)
    acacacacacacacac
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I was just thinking about this pass and wondering where it is.
    Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0001 3642 3629
    Expected Delivery Date: January 7, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
    Your item was delivered at 1:01 pm on January 07, 2011 in LYNNWOOD, WA 98037.
    Detailed Results:
    Delivered, January 07, 2011, 1:01 pm, LYNNWOOD, WA 98037
    Out for Delivery, January 07, 2011, 9:18 am, LYNNWOOD, WA 98036
    Sorting Complete, January 07, 2011, 9:08 am, LYNNWOOD, WA 98036
    Arrival at Post Office, January 07, 2011, 5:49 am, LYNNWOOD, WA 98036
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 06, 2011, 9:29 pm, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 05, 2011, 7:16 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
    Acceptance, January 05, 2011, 2:30 pm, FOLSOM, CA 95630

Did my Part.. I know Duder Stated he wasworking a lot of crazy hours........ it dumped on him 5 days ago ....
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Well, if it disappears off Duder's doorstep from being out there so long, I guess we can always send a pack of swisher sweets to Goldy to cheer him up
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    xmacro:
    Well, if it disappears off Duder's doorstep from being out there so long, I guess we can always send a pack of swisher sweets to Goldy to cheer him up
    I've been to Duder's place and he lives at the church's house next door. I don't see the package being taken. Although stranger things have happened, I'm sure he just got a little busy.
    Sandman1am:
    xmacro:
    I've been to Duder's place and he lives at the church's house next door. I don't see the package being taken. Although stranger things have happened, I'm sure he just got a little busy.
    So the church members smoked it?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    lcpleel:
    Sandman1am:
    xmacro:
    So the church members smoked it?
    They say never trust a preacher who doesn't have at least 1 vice . . . maybe Duder's likes to herf? Or it could be someone found a loophole - take package, smoke contents, then walk next door and go to confession. Leave with a clean slate.
    Did we confirm before shipping to him, we should be doing this so we aren't held up like this...
    yep he knew it was coming..... read back a few posts.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    yep he knew it was coming..... read back a few posts.
    Yes thats right....DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, hear my internet yelp.......