Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got this today. Just got back from gym. Sticks look good. Got to figure out puts and takes. Also will try to get out tomorrow but might not be till monday.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next stop Buffalo
    Takes - Camacho PE, Opus X
    Puts - ESG, Anejo

Will get this out in AM tomorrow.
    Post Office closed today. Will get out tomorrow morning.
    Conf # - 0310 2010 0001 7936 5844
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Its getting close !!!!! ( rubbing my hands together )
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    zeebra:
    Hmm...After cabby, he might smoke em all...lol. I'm good with last! So I should see this some time in February..
    Make that March.....half way there!

Any way we can get a list of whats in the package right now? Thanks!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I have no idea what is in there other than a PE, Strat, couple armadas, and Anjeo.
    Goldy:
    I have no idea what is in there other than a PE, Strat, couple armadas, and Anjeo.
    If i Remember correctly.
    2 PEs's
    2 Armada's
    ESG
    3 Anejo's?
    Opus
    Padron 1924 40th

I think this is pretty close
    Oh thats right, I forgot that strat exploded.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Goldy:
    Oh thats right, I forgot that strat exploded.
    that blows! I blame Hays :-P
    DC says the package was to arrive today ..... And I received no package today .......... Damn USPS is lying .... Will have to wait til tomorrow I guess.
    Mailman has come and gone and still no package ...... info on usps has yet to change either .............. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    i think i saw on the screen estimated delivery was Monday.

Your address iss 122 Campus Dr west right?
    yea ..... its weird for me it shows 1-24 .... Strange
    it shows that for me online too. but when i shipped the box i think it said monday on their terminal.
    Package arrived today ... will ponder my selections get her all packaged back up and send off on Monday.
    Ok just an update on whats currently in the box

1 Padron 1926 40year
    1 ESG
    2 Camacho PE's
    2 MOW Armada's
    3 AF Anejo's
    1 AF WOA Maddy

JK takes ESG and Anejo Shark and puts in Opus X and Camacho PE with nearly 1 year
    OK package was mailed today usps dc# is 9405 9036 9930 0033 9863 85 on its way to the windy city .... heading your way Marty
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got it. Everything appears in order. Don't know if it was noted before, but the Padron Anny had some significant damage to the foot and cap..... Figuring out my takes/puts with Goldy. Hope to have it out tomorrow (Fri).
    lilwing88:
    Got it. Everything appears in order. Don't know if it was noted before, but the Padron Anny had some significant damage to the foot and cap..... Figuring out my takes/puts with Goldy. Hope to have it out tomorrow (Fri).
    This is several sticks that have been damaged in this pass, the packing on this thing needs to be re-thought...is it feasable to give the contents (cigars) a wrap in bubble wrap and set in the herf?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    This is several sticks that have been damaged in this pass, the packing on this thing needs to be re-thought...is it feasable to give the contents (cigars) a wrap in bubble wrap and set in the herf?

WHe i got it the Packing was ok... Not great.... I tightened it up when i shipped it out. One thig you have to rememeber is that these Boxes get tossed, flipped and rolled 13-30 times per trip, a study was just done by an independant group on usps, UPS , and Fed Ex..... USPS was best with the least flips,Tosses or Rolls /Drops but still we are talking about Delicate Cigars here........ Good luck with the rest of the Pass... Loved it!
    If there is a herf-a-dor foam insert that is in the box and is not being used can someone cut it and place it on the ends of the herf? I think these things are getting damaged from sliding back and forth and hitting the hard palstic walls.
    Goldy:
    If there is a herf-a-dor foam insert that is in the box and is not being used can someone cut it and place it on the ends of the herf? I think these things are getting damaged from sliding back and forth and hitting the hard palstic walls.
    I'll add in some extra bubble wrap for good measure......

I proposed my takes/puts to Goldy and he wanted me to run it past the rest of you for approval.

Take: AF Anejo Shark

Puts: Tat The Face and Ashton VSG Illusion

I know that the VSG wasn't on the OG list, so if it's not cool, I understand.
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:

I proposed my takes/puts to Goldy and he wanted me to run it past the rest of you for approval.

I believe the Tat Face is considered a rare(r) stick and rare Tats are listed so I don't think the VSG is necssary if you are taking 1 Anejo, IMO
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:

I believe the Tat Face is considered a rare(r) stick and rare Tats are listed so I don't think the VSG is necssary if you are taking 1 Anejo, IMO
    I think a one for one is good on those.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:

sounds good to me. Now if I can just get Cank to leave it in there. ;)
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:

sounds good to me. Now if I can just get Cank to leave it in there. ;)
    Alright, I was worried the retail value wouldn't match up. But I guess MSRP is subjective to all of these sticks. I've seen Sharks go for anywhere from $15 - $30 each. And I've seen The Face go for $13-$20.

I'll get the pack out tomorrow.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    t_evan50:
    Now if I can just get Cank to leave it in there. ;)
    That's what she said!