Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Vulchor:
    Ohhh boyyyyy, Im up mighty soon. Macro, PM me yoru addy buddy unless its in the box, I dont wanna keep the few behind me in line waiting.
    Sorry about the delay; PM to ya
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Sorry guys, I have been up to my chin in unpacking boxes and have not been on the internet in a week. Did I see something about Libya getting bombed???

Anyway, after seeing some pics I think we should let the '26 ride since the damage looks to be in the first 1/2 inch of the foot and will be totally smokable. If no one else takes it I will.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Goldy:
    Sorry guys, I have been up to my chin in unpacking boxes and have not been on the internet in a week. Did I see something about Libya getting bombed???

Anyway, after seeing some pics I think we should let the '26 ride since the damage looks to be in the first 1/2 inch of the foot and will be totally smokable. If no one else takes it I will.
    I will take it if you don't want it Goldy, I mean it's not like I won't try to burn a broken stick :)
    Once this bird comes home you will be getting a thank you package from a few months back.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Where are we with this?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Waiting to hear from Marty, he is sending it to me next. I checked mail just a few minutes ago and it was not there.
    Just a heads up; I'm going out of town from 4/20 until 5/1, so if I can get it before then, I'll shoot it out same day I receive it, otherwise it may sit on my kitchen counter until I get back
    I think this should hit your door in the current order before the 20th if no one forgets about it. If its getting tight its OK with me to change up the order.
    Just picked this up from the post office today. I'll make my decisions later on and try to get it back out today.
    ejenne87:
    Just picked this up from the post office today. I'll make my decisions later on and try to get it back out today.
    No dice on getting this out today unfortunately, I just got off work. I'll make my pics and get it in the mail tomorrow morning.
    What did ya pick?
    So, I wasn't able to get this out today either :-( I really hate work. When they know I have stuff to do before everything closes they keep me there doing nothing until after 6pm. I'll bring the package with me to work tomorrow and send it out during my lunch break. Sorry for the delay, gents.

As far as picks, I have at least one of everything in there so I wont be taking anything. I was afraid this might happen :-( oh well
    Well that sucks, your collection is far too good.
    It is on it's way to you now Vulchor. DC# - 03103490000062477004
    oooo, only 3 more till the last person, me! yahoooo
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Finally coming to meeeeeee.....BTW if the guy who gets it after me notices there is nothing but Swishers and Hav-A-Tampas in the box....I swear it was Troy.
    Vulchor:
    Finally coming to meeeeeee.....BTW if the guy who gets it after me notices there is nothing but Swishers and Hav-A-Tampas in the box....I swear it was Troy.
    If I find Swishers in there, just remember one very important thing: I know where you live ;)
    xmacro:
    Vulchor:
    If I find Swishers in there, just remember one very important thing: I know where you live ;)
    You mean so that we can come to my house and smoke them together?;)
    Suuuuure, buddy. Just PM me your work schedule and when you'll be out of the house and I'll drop on by :P
    xmacro:
    Suuuuure, buddy. Just PM me your work schedule and when you'll be out of the house and I'll drop on by :P
    You're planning on cleaning and doing laundry while Im gone TOO?!?!?!!!?!?!??!
    Vulchor:
    xmacro:
    You're planning on cleaning and doing laundry while Im gone TOO?!?!?!!!?!?!??!

OHHH, come to my house too!!!
    The package has been delivered......Will pick em today and ship it out today as well.
    The package is again on the road--------DC#03103200000090185239
    Nice turn around. What did you pick?
    WOO! Since the package is out, I thought I'd take this time to say I'm leaving the forums, and to say "thank you" for the wonderful going-away present you guys just sent ;)

we all know where ya live...lol.

Any update on whats in there so I can start preparing.

Also, since I'm last and then sending to Goldy, is there anything special you are looking for that is NOT on the list?
    Package is in Gainesvill, FL, which is a few hours away from me; should be here Monday or Tuesday, and I should be able to ship it out the same day, so I need Cabinetmakers address!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    xmacro:
    Package is in Gainesvill, FL, which is a few hours away from me; should be here Monday or Tuesday, and I should be able to ship it out the same day, so I need Cabinetmakers address!!
    Pm to ya.
    cabinetmaker:
    xmacro:
    Pm to ya.
    Cabby, PM to you with my addy! Lets gets this wrapped up!! Goldy PM me addy when you get a chance. Hopefully I can get this to you by Sat.