Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Baseball League

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well i know longer have the yahoo email address I used to sign up with..LONG STORY..so at this point I am basically out b/c I cant DO anything. But I will pay up when time is due.better luck for me next season..lol
    hmmm... your yahoo screen name doesn't work anymore? I have no idea how to fix that
    i know no one cares... but we have a race boys... myself and kingjk are tied for the league lead... should be an interesting finish!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    good luck both of you. Although if the Comish wins i call shenanigans
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RaschNuts:
    good luck both of you. Although if the Comish wins i call shenanigans
    Commish aint no joke yo - kid gotz MAD GAME!

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Yea if he wins there is gonna be a big insider trading investigation launched ........ Robby's down in the locker room getting tips .............. All kidding a=side its cool that its gonna be a photo finish ..... and Robby our giants need to get on it .......
    Only two more days left in the season and this race has gotten really interesting.
    no kidding... only 3.5 points between first (robbyras) and second (kingjk729)... JZ and Men o War (not sure who this is) are withing striking distance of second place... gonna be a fun few days... top 2 get paid out in sticks if memory serves...
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    robbyras:
    no kidding... only 3.5 points between first (robbyras) and second (kingjk729)... JZ and Men o War (not sure who this is) are withing striking distance of second place... gonna be a fun few days... top 2 get paid out in sticks if memory serves...
    I was under the impression that 3rd place got the jackpot??? LOL Men O War is Krieg
    Congrats to Robby on his victory in what almost seemed like a wire to wire win ...... Robby I had you outta first for what maybe a total of 5 or 6 days of the season , truly a great performance ........ If my players would have performed yesterday it could have been an interesting finish but I play second fiddle to you buddy. Any one who is sending to me please pm me as I have a new mailing addy. Thanks and congrats to Robby and everyone this season.
    it was a grind but we I managed to work it out... hellova last day to the regular season too... Braves and Sox both choke on it... rough times in Boston... good thing they wait until October to physically give the WS trophy out...

so the prize breakdown looks like this:
    To the winning and undefeated champion The RobbyRas: mperconte, JZ and Kreig will send sticks
    To The Kingjk729 who was on my tail all season: Mattt Marvel, Ripp and smoke em will send winnings
    To JZ who battled hard from start to finish: The RobbyRas and anyone else who wants to join me will send winnings....

thanks again Boys! it was a fun season... I'll be around again in March trying to get us up to 10 players...
    JZ:
    robbyras:
    I was under the impression that 3rd place got the jackpot??? LOL Men O War is Krieg
    This was just a joke!! I'm not due any gars! I'm the second loser!!! LOL!
    robbyras:
    it was a grind but we I managed to work it out... hellova last day to the regular season too... Braves and Sox both choke on it... rough times in Boston... good thing they wait until October to physically give the WS trophy out...

To the winning and undefeated champion The RobbyRas: mperconte, JZ and Kreig will send sticks
    To The Kingjk729 who was on my tail all season: Mattt Marvel, Ripp and smoke em will send winnings
    To JZ who battled hard from start to finish: The RobbyRas and anyone else who wants to join me will send winnings....

thanks again Boys! it was a fun season... I'll be around again in March trying to get us up to 10 players...
    Who should I send my sticks to? don't see my name up here.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:

I can't remember a more hard fought season. It was neck and neck pretty much the entire 2nd half! I still can't believe my Braves choked....if Gonzalez wasn't a freaking pansy and was playing that night, we probably wouldn't have gotten Brooks Conraded (if u knew what happened last year, u would know what that means). Anyways, congratulations to the winners! Rob, I will have your sticks out this week buddy!
    RaschNuts:
    robbyras:

You can send them to me! ;)
    I sent pm's to Ripp and Matt but they have been inactice for sometime..... Anyone know how to contact these fellas a diffrent way?
    RaschNuts:
    robbyras:

My bad! Go ahead and send them to kinkjk... PM him for his new addy... thanks for reminding me !
    kingjk729:
    I sent pm's to Ripp and Matt but they have been inactice for sometime..... Anyone know how to contact these fellas a diffrent way?
    I have RIPP's email somewhere, I'll send him a message... he's still around... not too sure about matt... I must have his email too... let me look into it... Rashnuts is going to send winnings to you as well...
    Krieg:
    robbyras:

I can't remember a more hard fought season. It was neck and neck pretty much the entire 2nd half! I still can't believe my Braves choked....if Gonzalez wasn't a freaking pansy and was playing that night, we probably wouldn't have gotten Brooks Conraded (if u knew what happened last year, u would know what that means). Anyways, congratulations to the winners! Rob, I will have your sticks out this week buddy!
    you got Conraded.... HA! that's funny... tough season for both our squads, but for very different reasons... Thanks Bro!
    kingjk729:
    PM Sent for address
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    robbyras:

you got Conraded.... HA! that's funny... tough season for both our squads, but for very different reasons... Thanks Bro!
    np bud, oh..btw....JZ told me what he's sending you....you should be quite pleased ;)
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    robbyras:

np bud, oh..btw....JZ told me what he's sending you....you should be quite pleased ;)
    I like to hear that! I'm getting something together for him as well...
    Rob, package incoming! 0311 1660 0000 0244 4228

I'm really not deserving of a package though! The prize pool was for first and second, I was just joking around to convince everyone that the goal was third place which would be grand prize winner!!! It was a fun year but like the Braves, my team choked and couldnt pull it off! Atleast the Redsox had an even worse meltdown!!
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Well done guys! The sticks will be out this week. Thanks for the reminder Rob
    All replied thanks so much guys this was a blast ..... Just got my winnings from Smoke Em ......... Rolyn dun blew me away ...... gonna get some pics up ..... Thanks so much brother
    JZ:
    Rob, package incoming! 0311 1660 0000 0244 4228

I'm really not deserving of a package though! The prize pool was for first and second, I was just joking around to convince everyone that the goal was third place which would be grand prize winner!!! It was a fun year but like the Braves, my team choked and couldnt pull it off! Atleast the Redsox had an even worse meltdown!!
    man... JZ demolished me with some baseball winnings... seven lovely sticks... of them I have only smoked one, so not only are they freakin awesome, they are freakin new!

Here are 5 beauties: Cain Daytona Corona (the only stick I've had and I really enjoyed it), Cain F, Perdomo Champagne, 262 Paradigm and Padilla Obsidian

2011-10-06_12-57-37_559

now, no disrespect to the sticks about because they are a great bunch... but these babies are masterpieces... Armada Corona and OpusX Perfecxion No. 5 (could be No.4, not positive but sexy nonetheless)

2011-10-06_12-56-45_808

Freakin awesome James... seriously, Thank You!
    hey Rob, u got a PM
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    kingjk729:
    All replied thanks so much guys this was a blast ..... Just got my winnings from Smoke Em ......... Rolyn dun blew me away ...... gonna get some pics up ..... Thanks so much brother
    No problem bro. Enjoy them.
    kingjk729:
    Box waiting to be picked up today. Not sure it was grabbed with the holiday but you should have the package by friday. Hope you like them.
    This is outta control first I get lambasted by Rolyn then decimated my Josh ........... Paybacks a coming
    I hear ya! I got my winnings from Kreig yesterday...

2011-10-13_12-46-05_843