Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Baseball League

1235»

Comments

• RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    kingjk729:
    This is outta control first I get lambasted by Rolyn then decimated my Josh ........... Paybacks a coming
    Just glad you liked the package. a lot of effort to get to the end in second of this thing!

I got the same box my self with 09' and this year as well since i was at the fuente event. Also the love affair is one i got at the event i haven't had a chance to age it at all.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So in the process of moving I still haven't set my desktop up, thank god for my iPad ..... No pics but let's discuss the devastation that came my way. Rolyn lights me up with a ccom purple label, a JDN dark corojo, a diesel unlimited, a casa magna Colorado, a Padilla 68, a pepin my father, and then 2 mow armadas a toro and a corona....... Then I get a package from Josh and he sends me a box labeled cigar family charitable foundation 2010 signed by Carlos fuente that contained an opus and a diamond crown Maximus , an AB tempus , a gran habano vintage 2000, an anarchy, and an opus x love story. Not to be outdone Spencer sends me the untouchable 10......... What a great sampler and what a bunch of great sticks from some awesome BORKS. Thanks so much guys.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    kingjk729:
    So in the process of moving I still haven't set my desktop up, thank god for my iPad ..... No pics but let's discuss the devastation that came my way. Rolyn lights me up with a ccom purple label, a JDN dark corojo, a diesel unlimited, a casa magna Colorado, a Padilla 68, a pepin my father, and then 2 mow armadas a toro and a corona....... Then I get a package from Josh and he sends me a box labeled cigar family charitable foundation 2010 signed by Carlos fuente that contained an opus and a diamond crown Maximus , an AB tempus , a gran habano vintage 2000, an anarchy, and an opus x love story. Not to be outdone Spencer sends me the untouchable 10......... What a great sampler and what a bunch of great sticks from some awesome BORKS. Thanks so much guys.
    NICE!!! way to come through Boys!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Any word on a 2012 league? Id be extremely interested!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'll start a new thread and see how we do